Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,691 members, 7,930,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) (4159 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by AfraTales(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
@TalkTalkTwins

[img]https://4.bp..com/-pfCaztep_sc/WqTI_dNVg3I/AAAAAAAAtH4/KYhf0kAM8lI6G2g2CBk1msaMKytZjSV1gCLcBGAs/s400/tiwa-savage.jpg[/img]
After numerous victory in her music, Tiwa Savage added a new reward to her bio for her labours and wins on every side.
The mother of one has a street was named after her in Lekki phase one just like that of Legendary singer, Tubaba.

Tiwa Savage who has won countless awards home and abroad might not be as excited with the plaques as she would be with this new recognition bestowed on her in Lagos, an indication that she is seen, she is heard and she is appreciated.
According to Tubaba who already got a street name after him about a year ago, Tiwa Savage’s street is just off his own street!

Believe it or not, this is a great achievement, especially when it does not have to stay on a shelf where only the artiste sees it, but displayed for the world to see.

See the photo below:-
[img]https://3.bp..com/-QauJoV7g3iA/WqTIvoW2UXI/AAAAAAAAtH0/MXI75h342VYtnNQhIjf8lstI0P4vUTTAwCLcBGAs/s1600/tiwa-savage-street-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2018/03/tiwa-savage-gets-street-named-after-her.html
cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by Paradigm777: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Congrats Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by dynicks(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
my celebrity crush!...

the nigga above me that denied me my ftc title, forget say I dey smile....if I stone u this popcorn eh!!..

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by olubabajc(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Well congrat anty tiwatope
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
When Will Teebilz get a street too. Enough of this partiality
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hehehehe
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by miracool946: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]g[b]g[/b]g
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by JohnsonEmma(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fuckery
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by drey076(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
So
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by Aipete2(f): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by mikendie(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Congrats ma'am!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by dynicks(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
just trying to picture the street that would be named after LAI MOHAMMED and what the occupants of the very street would be like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Easy. Build a house on an unnamed street and fill a form with the local govt to have the street named after you.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

They named a street after her.... Because just like a street; her road is wide and easily accessible to anyone willing to enter the place.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by betty616(f): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by Jwonder(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
have seen this news before, this was on Frontpage yesterday
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by Sunofgod(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Pathetic...
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by xamiel: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by dicksonadams(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Robo ske ske Robo ske ske
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by Paradigm777: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
When Will Teebilz get a street too. Enough of this partiality
U r d real SALVAGE grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by ednut1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
It was on fp ydae
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
AfraTales:
@TalkTalkTwins

[img]https://4.bp..com/-pfCaztep_sc/WqTI_dNVg3I/AAAAAAAAtH4/KYhf0kAM8lI6G2g2CBk1msaMKytZjSV1gCLcBGAs/s400/tiwa-savage.jpg[/img]
After numerous victory in her music, Tiwa Savage added a new reward to her bio for her labours and wins on every side.
The mother of one has a street was named after her in Lekki phase one just like that of Legendary singer, Tubaba.

Tiwa Savage who has won countless awards home and abroad might not be as excited with the plaques as she would be with this new recognition bestowed on her in Lagos, an indication that she is seen, she is heard and she is appreciated.
According to Tubaba who already got a street name after him about a year ago, Tiwa Savage’s street is just off his own street!

Believe it or not, this is a great achievement, especially when it does not have to stay on a shelf where only the artiste sees it, but displayed for the world to see.

See the photo below:-
[img]https://3.bp..com/-QauJoV7g3iA/WqTIvoW2UXI/AAAAAAAAtH0/MXI75h342VYtnNQhIjf8lstI0P4vUTTAwCLcBGAs/s1600/tiwa-savage-street-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2018/03/tiwa-savage-gets-street-named-after-her.html
cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun

Bb
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by njuwo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
dicksonadams:
Robo ske ske Robo ske ske
When is this street coming out
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by bewla(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Tiwa (ours) and savage what is that foreign abi
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by BerryAnny(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good for her. Okada,carry me go Aunty Tiwa's street.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by stevodot22(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jwonder:
have seen this news before
who asks u.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by stevodot22(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Who asked u.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by Follygunners: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by bewla(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
stevodot22:
who asks u.
u say
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Street Named After Her In Lekki (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2018

(1)

I Almost Ran Mad The Day My Videos Went Viral – Miss Ezeani / Simi Sister Wants To Be A Babymama, Mother Strongly Advises Her / Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.