Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,953 members, 7,922,356 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

Word Of Encouragement - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Word Of Encouragement (555 Views)

Word Of The Day! / Funny Word Of The Day! / Word Of Advise For A Career Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Encouragement by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hello nairalanders,

i actually don't know the right place to place this, but i think putting it here is a good idea, especially for those of u who seems hopeless in ur chosen career.

This is not a kind of mumbo jumbo false story to give u confidence but it is a true story and anytime i remember it, i smile and want ur guys to know about it and the essence of it.

There was a day, i had to use my passport i took for my waec. I tried to locate it where i kept it, but i couldn't see it there. So i searched the house up and down, lo i was then yet to see it, i was worried because i need it for vital activity that day. I was researching the house for the second time, when my junior bro walked in and was asking me why i had turn the house upside down, i told him the problem.

Immediately, i finished telling him, i ask him if he saw any, then i turned to continue.

He said i should forget it that he saw my father tearing it , immediately i stopped at that point and i remembered when my father was complaining about the passport for lacking quality. Obviously it lacks quality may able it is the reason for tearing it i thought.

But i don't know what moved me, i continue searching from the point i stopped not up 30 seconds i continued......

Lo i found it in a (should i say pile of) books....

My bro was actually not surprised because he knew he wasn't sure of what he is saying. Just to stopped me from turning the house to a local setting.

What is the essence of this?

I don't know the right way to put it to u, the point is no matter the struggle and discouragement you are getting. never stop!

There shall a time of ur restoration in ur career.. keep doing it with determination, ignore negative people.

Assuming i listened to my bro, i wouldn't have found that passport...

So my advice to u all is whatever ur doing and it seems not progress, never let people negative mindset stop u.

You would be surprised that at that point u stopped, is where ur break through is.

Work on guys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Relevance Of Ciin In The Labor Market. / Recharge And Get Paid For That Recharge On Your Phone / Datforte International School Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.