Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,867 members, 7,945,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

BBNAIJA: Ceec's Manager Also Shocked She Had A Fight With Tobi Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: Ceec's Manager Also Shocked She Had A Fight With Tobi Last Night (706 Views)

Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Ceec's Manager Also Shocked She Had A Fight With Tobi Last Night by olokeded: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Read what the person wrote on her official IG page today

''JUST BEFORE I WENT TO BED LAST NIGHT I DID A SHORT PRAYER, "Lord please no Cebi drama when I wake" Amen. . . . .
And Voila! Enough Cebi drama to last me a lifetime. And to even see that they made up and lay on the same bed after such heated moment. . . .
Like who does that? . .
Even most married couples don't make up that fast! . .
I'm done with these two. Can't be troubling myself over what I don't understand. . .
But I sure have a lot of questions unanswered. . .
Lemme comman go to church mbok! . .
Happy Sunday!
#bbnaija''.

http://www.metronaija.ng/bbnaijas-ceecs-manager-also-shocked-she-had-a-fight-with-tobi-last-night/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: BBNAIJA: Ceec's Manager Also Shocked She Had A Fight With Tobi Last Night by indigenous234(f): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Packed

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Stunning Pictures Of Tboss In Pilot Uniform / Commando Survives An Open Heart Surgery / Actor Chigozie Atuanya Steps Out In His Customized “D&G” Shirt...lmao!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.