Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Bbnaija 2018: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c Being A V!rgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c Being A V!rgin (334 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c Being A V!rgin by tkgz(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c has generated controversy over her claims that she is a virgin.

The controversial housemate disclosed this in a conversation with fellow housemate, Teddy A

During the chat, Cee-c stunned Teddy when she said she has never had sex in her life.
She was quoted as saying “I have never had sex in my whole life.The reason you never hear me talk about sex in the house is because i haven’t done it before.”
However, reactions have trailed her comments, ranging form Nigerian celebrities and viewers of Big Brother Nigeria show.

See More At: http://dailyboxinfo.com/bbnaija-2018-don-jazzy-reacts-cee-c-vrgin/

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Launches His Own Television Station, VOTS (voice Of The Streets) / 5 Ways To Get A Man To Love And Marry You / Tchidi Celebrates Wife Nuella Njubigbo As She Is A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.