Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,584 members, 7,905,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! (815 Views)

Is It True A Ladies Lips Shape Represent Her VJ Shape? / Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) / Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Seun I think it'd be okay if you create a section for ladies and men.... just like 2go forum back then had ladies rooms and men rooms... kindly consider this because all ladies on nairaland have jointly agreed to what I just emphasized.. the ladies section should only be accessible by ladies just like the mods only section.

thanks.

if created remember to make me, QueenSuccubus, highqueen, Rukkydelta and Makkydebie as mods there.

kindly consider our request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Greene66: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2018
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by daewoorazer(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2018

Kikikikikiki

My belle o

Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by purem(m): 2:07am On Mar 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Seun I think it'd be okay if you create a section for ladies and men.... just like 2go forum back then had ladies rooms and men rooms... kindly consider this because all ladies on nairaland have jointly agreed to what I just emphasized.. the ladies section should only be accessible by ladies just like the mods only section.

thanks.

if created remember to make me, QueenSuccubus, highqueen, Rukkydelta and Makkydebie as mods there.

See your life shocked

What has this got to do with ya current situation
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Originalsly: 2:36am On Mar 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Seun. kindly consider this because all ladies on nairaland have jointly agreed to what I just emphasized.

Wow!....all the ladies have jointly agreed . Really? hmmm....guess we also need a section for liars.

4 Likes

Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Tiffbuxas: 4:44am On Mar 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

thanks.

just talk say u wan be mod.....
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by kenir(m): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2018
and just like the 2go era, we will create female accounts and storm the ladies section
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 12, 2018
kenir:
and just like the 2go era, we will create female accounts and storm the ladies section

exactly grin
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Fmartin(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2018
op which one come be A LADIES section and A MEN section
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by bizzy500: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2018
This babe is always high on cheap drugs
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2018
bizzy500:
This babe is always high on cheap drugs

She just needs some good dicking thats all cool

Bitch lonely as fvck cheesy grin
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2018
Men will still flood the section like nobody's business.

1 Like

Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by marvin906(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2018
when was the last time someone fvcked sense into you
just imagine the people your calling to be mods..
round table of unimaginable fools

1 Like

Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by bizzy500: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

She just needs some good dicking thats all cool

Bitch lonely as fvck cheesy grin
yea good and hard forking will reset her fishy brain
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by bizzy500: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2018
marvin906:
when was the last time someone fvcked sense into you
just imagine the people your calling to be mods..
round table of unimaginable fools
buha ha ah ah lol easy bro can't they be mods
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Anytime I'm bored, I'd just change 'm' to 'f' and go have fun. smiley
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by bizzy500: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
iz it you business lol or you wanna be a mod too
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Gofwane(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Originalsly:

..guess we also need a section for liars.
grin hahaha grin hahaha

The op na confirm Aristo hunting for lesbian partners

1 Like

Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Holysucker(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
The op need brain swap...all I see is a sad and depressed being....sorri dear
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2018

LOL..
I PITY THE PEOPLE WHO SURROUND YOU IN REAL LIFE.

I PITY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, I'M SURE THEY'RE YET TO DISOWN YOU BECAUSE OF GOD.

I PITY YOUR HUSBAND, THE SPINELESS SNAKE OF A MAN THAT WILL DARE TO MARRY YOU.

I PITY YOUR KIDS, THEIR OBSESSION FOR STUPIDITY WOULD BE WORSE THAN YOURS.

THERE'S NO POINT CALLING FOR NAIRALAND TO BE LIKE "2GO", IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU MISS THE DAYS YOU CHATTED TEENAGE BOYS TO DEMAND 200 NAIRA TO SEX CHAT AND SEND THEM YOUR NUDE PHOTOS.

DON'T WORRY, AS THE CHAIRMAN BOARD OF NAIRALAND'S LEGIT MEN (BNM), I PROUDLY ANNOUNCE THAT WE'VE SUCCESSFULLY TAKEN HAND'S OF YOUR MATTER.
KEEP WALLOWING IN YOUR OWN MADNESS, UNTIL THE GODS DECIDE TO INTERVENE. undecided
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Lalas247(f): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
lol waste of time

ladies should be able to say whatever do whatever in presence of guys ... why segregate ourselves cause few screwa are loose here .

seun don't waste your time .. been there done that ..lol @mod list though dream on exc maky and my seky
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Lalas247(f): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Criis:
Anytime I'm bored, I'd just change 'm' to 'f' and go have fun. smiley
weyrey grin
Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by ubunja(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

thanks.

Re: We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL..
I PITY THE PEOPLE WHO SURROUND YOU IN REAL LIFE.

I PITY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, I'M SURE THEY'RE YET TO DISOWN YOU BECAUSE OF GOD.

I PITY YOUR HUSBAND, THE SPINELESS SNAKE OF A MAN THAT WILL DARE TO MARRY YOU.

I PITY YOUR KIDS, THEIR OBSESSION FOR STUPIDITY WOULD BE WORSE THAN YOURS.

THERE'S NO POINT CALLING FOR NAIRALAND TO BE LIKE "2GO", IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU MISS THE DAYS YOU CHATTED TEENAGE BOYS TO DEMAND 200 NAIRA TO SEX CHAT AND SEND THEM YOUR NUDE PHOTOS.

DON'T WORRY, AS THE CHAIRMAN BOARD OF NAIRALAND'S LEGIT MEN (BNM), I PROUDLY ANNOUNCE THAT WE'VE SUCCESSFULLY TAKEN HAND'S OF YOUR MATTER.
KEEP WALLOWING IN YOUR OWN MADNESS, UNTIL THE GODS DECIDE TO INTERVENE. undecided

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Good Reason Why Having Sex Is More Important In A Relationship / I Need Hot Sex / Baba Odumodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.