Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos (33410 Views)

Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) / Man Faints After Being Punched At A PVC Registration Centre, Today - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by marvin906(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2018
from day 1 soldier and police never liked each other..
oil and water
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2018
That na a deadly straight right from hell to the chest.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2018
people are saying just one punch, do you guys realized he was punched in the chest? And why are you guys not condemning the action of the soldiers
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by ofuonyebi: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2018
What in devils name should make a policeman NOT to politely introduce himself to a soldier with a gun!

a nigeiran soldier for that matter?...it is even more dangerous than the mission he was fighting to defend..

Our forces often, have through caution to the winds in the course of their duty...to the level of defaming their garment of honour

or how do one explain the stupid act of a soldier punching a bloody civilian to death in the public...assuming the man was NOT a policeman?

this case should NOT be swept under the carpet....mad dogs..in these security outfit needs to be fished out before more deaths are recorded..
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by emperor4243: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Are you aware that bitcoin mining is the most profitable part of all bitcoin investment? Presently 1bitcoin is over $11,000. With the new s9 antminer you can get up to 1.5 bitcoin in 1week inbox me to get started
Requirements:
1) empty bitcoin wallet
2) your mobile phone or computer and access to the internet
3) your starting capital
Note: anyone who tells you to send money to them to help you mine bitcoin is a scam, be cautious
WhatsApp me on zero8zero38365644
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by kennymartinz(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Just one punch undecided
One punch at the wrong side can kill immediately moreover he was hit at the chest, do u know if its at the heart.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by LushGreenz: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2018
In Fela's voice - STALEMATE
Oro p'esi je o, oro di hun grin grin
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Originalsly: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm...is about who is more above the law! ...police going in the midst of gunfire but not identifying himself.... soldiers firing off rounds as they please. ...I guess they don't have to account for the rounds... then we wonder where bandits get their rented guns and ammunition.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by biggy26: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Pesin never chop u punch am. Na wa o.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by maasoap(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2018
MistadeRegal:
I'm waiting for when International bodies will rate Nigeria Army as they rated the Nigeria Police.
I'd like to believe only terrorists, thugs and the likes shoot in the air when in burial aside from the normal military gun salute which is always being well organized.

That's one hell of a reason I stopped fighting many years ago but never stopped training.
Who knows who death has already hanged and waiting for who to implicate.

The soldier now has been tagged a murderer not a Superman.
Really? The man didn't just collapse and died. A soldier punched him in the chest real hard to cause internal damage. Was that still seem to you like someone who had death hanging over his head.
Just continue your training and don't cause internal injury to someone someday.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by mannycrown: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Killer Punch! Jazz man soldier!!
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Pjoe238: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2018
You are a bastard, what concerns Igbo in this report
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by timibare(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2018
We wanna hear more of this pls cry......
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2018
real soldiers wont do that, those guys are miscreants in uniform, hmm the sudden death of officer is regretted, guys above forty in the force shud always go for fitness test, agbo cannot cure every ailment in the body.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Antoeni(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2018
This will serve as a wake up call for the Nigeria Police Force,to upgrade in there training and Recruitment Exercise,
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Dat soldier shld be sent to destroy wilder jawe and bring home the WBC belt

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Frankicent(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Same here I am a strong fellow but I always run away from fight despite I train a lot.

Make I no go kill person by mistake cheesy

Shey boxing?
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Venica(f): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
power pass power RIP
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by buhariguy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma visits through different ways
That's why it's good to mind your business.
is that not the reason boko haram and herdsmens are killing freely, because everyone feels is not our business.
The same reason corruption triumph because is not our business.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Greene66: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
I have a question for military men on this forum: are the commissioned officers aware of the public actions of the enlisted men ?

In truth, yes.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
The celebrant is simply in troubke
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by stevecantrell: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Ordinary punch.. how do u wanna now protect the cititzens from robbers? How do they train these policemen sef? undecided

That punch must have disrupted his normal cardiac rythym (arrythmia) leading to cardiac arrest. Its does happen in very unfortunate circumstances.

Ask Ox Baker who killed 4 men in the wrestling ring.

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Cutehector:
Police man ain't gallant...
meaning what?
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by noziz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked just one punch? na iron hand Dat soldier get o...
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
maasoap:

Really? The man didn't just collapse and died. A soldier punched him in the chest real hard to cause internal damage. Was that still seem to you like someone who had death hanging over his head.
Just continue your training and don't cause internal injury to someone someday.

Bro, have you witnessed where an ordinary slap sent a man to his grave?
So when I say death is hanging over some people, I know what I'm saying.

And as per your advise, I've stuck to that since many years ago.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by godofuck231: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian police officer simply identified as Mr. Imomoh has passed away after being punched a soldier few days ago. The sad incident reportedly happened at a burial ceremony in Sapele area of Delta state.

According to reports, a group of soldiers were shooting in the air repeatedly at the burial event when the policeman who was in a mufti - met one of the soldiers and told them to stop shooting at the event because it's dangerous.

Not knowing that the man was a policeman, the soldier was allegedly angry and wondered what gave the man the impetus to talk to them like that. The soldier then allegedly punched the police officer in the chest.

It was gathered that, the policeman wanted to fight back but was restrained by others at the burial. Just as he was leaving the scene, he slumped and died on the spot. On seeing what had happened, all the soldiers who were at the event fled.

The police authorities are set to launch an investigation into the matter in order to apprehend the ''rogue'' soldiers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/policeman-dies-punched-soldier-burial-ceremony-photos.html
a hit on the solar plexus, reverses the flow of the heart, in weak health conditions or stoppage of the heart leads to death "death hit"
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by upuphim(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
I keep wondering how ammunitions are being wasted these days by Soldiers and Mopols. Has it become so cheap for the Army and Police Authorities? Expending ammunitions for just jubiliation or celebration except for rubber bullets is very very wrong and dangerous.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by KrystosCJ(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
One Punch Soldier <<<<<<<<< One Punch Man.
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by mandate12: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
And when they ask his children, "What killed your father"

I believe that the brilliant one among them will say, "Dad refuse to mind his business"

Hahahah.. This guy get bad mouth gan! RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by shepherd003: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
oga officer next time direct you Punch to the real enemy
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Mechejy: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=65760944]A Nigerian police officer simply identified as Mr. Imomoh has passed away after being punched a soldier few days ago. The sad incident reportedly happened at a burial ceremony in Sapele area of Delta.That is why I like training everyday. I met one stupid soldier the order day. I lifted him in my try cycle. After getting to hid destination he under paid me . When I protested he was calling me a foot, idiot, goat.This soldier was skinny. if it was in a village, I would have given him the beaten of his life even with his gun. I am ten times muscular than him. basted soldier
Re: Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
emeijeh:

Go back to your basic english class. You need it
What is doing you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.