Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? (695 Views)

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by azeerellaz(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2010
we are both in love she is 19 and am 26 and am an hip hop artiste seeing lots of girls everyday and she is planning
to get pregnant for me and am not ready and i dont want to hurt her by leaving her but i really want to move on
because it will be disastrious if she is pregnant because i still have a long way to go.how can i get rid of her.
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by Aproko(f): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2010
so you prefer the one that gave you disease? just tell her you were with a jehovah witness and you suspect you have contacted a disease and she will leave you gladly. i suspect you are the one trying to affect her future negatively.

please get a grip my guy.
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2010
azeerellaz:

we are both in love she is 19 and am 26 and am an hip hop artiste seeing lots of girls everyday and she is planning
to get pregnant for me and am not ready and i dont want to hurt her by leaving her but i really want to move on
because it will be disastrious if she is pregnant because i still have a long way to go.how can i get rid of her.

Rubbish. I can't believe I read all through. What a brain killer of a post.
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by cantell(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2010
@Poster,
what makes you think she's planning to get pregnant for you? You seem to be suffering from superiority complex. So because you're a local hip-hop artist, you think dis lady go carry ur belle?
You bi 2face wey ladies dey carry belle for?
If you're trying to dump this girl, do it as a man and stop looking for lame excuses.
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by daduke2k(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2010
Hia, i hear say WAEC don start, u no get paper today? Cmon go and read ur books my friend! ! ! !
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by Spyker: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2010
azeerellaz:

we are both in love she is 19 and am 26 and am an hip hop artiste seeing lots of girls everyday and she is planning to get pregnant for me and am not ready and i dont want to hurt her by leaving her but i really want to move on

Read the emboldened phrases in your post and you will realize that you are a big FOOL.
So you think Nairaland is for little boys. At 26, you don't have a plan for yourself other than seeing lots of girls and the poor girl who wants you to focus now wants to get pregnant for you. How much do you have that she wants to get pregnant and spoil her future. It is guys like you that don't even know when they are blessed with a good girl.
Grow up.
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by tkb417(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
This ayatollah of a guy needs Jesus or Mohammed in his life

wtf
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by onstelly(f): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
azeerellaz:

@Poster at first it was a jehovah witness girl, secondly d woman living in the same compound wit u and now this. Pls go get a job.
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by hesbee(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2010
u againnnnn,u fit win player of the year award.
wot happened at the VCT centre?spread the message not the virus. grin
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by LadyLocs(f): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2010
Use a condom! Duh!!!
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by galatico(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2010
azeerellaz:

Tell her that you have AIDS and she'll run away from you!!!
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2010
wetin all these small children dey do here
do they think NL is where u share wat u read on
superstory or hints, abi adult dose dey hungry una sad
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by naijadoll1: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2010
na wa oh, ur topic asked sud I get rid of her. then u come for message come answer ur question and also asking how to get rid of her. hia !
Nigerians learn to make ur own decisions 4 urself & nt pple doing it for u. so u think its fair for strangers on nairaland to decide wat happens to the girl in ur life ? go boil beta beans biko !
Re: Should I Get Rid Of Her,she Is Trying To Affect My Future Negatively? by beingme(f): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2010
i no fit talk

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Relationship V Nt Had Ever Since I Broke Up Wth My Ex / What Are The Thing Men Hoping Dat Women Love About Them / Marriage, Is It A Must?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.