Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:13 PM

PHOTO: Governor Ambode Celebrates His Mother On Mother’s Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Governor Ambode Celebrates His Mother On Mother’s Day (391 Views)

Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) / Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time (2) (3) (4)

(1)

PHOTO: Governor Ambode Celebrates His Mother On Mother’s Day by ceoreportnaija: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2018

The executive governor of Lagos state Akinwunmi Ambode showed off his beautiful mother to celebrate mother’s day yesterday. He also used the opportunity to celebrate his beautiful wife Mrs Bolanle Ambode.

read his words below..

A special Mother’s Day to all our lovely mothers, most especially to my mother, Mrs. Christianah Ambode and my wife, Bolanle Ambode. God bless all our mothers. #MothersDay

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/12/photo-governor-ambode-celebrates-his-mother-on-mothers-day/

cc lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode Celebrates His Mother On Mother’s Day by GudluckIBB(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Ambode
Hope the environment of your Mothers house is as dirty as other parts of Lagos?

it better be o!!! But if on the other hand your Mothers environment is clean and mine is dirty couple with the fact that i pay land use charge which i doubt if your mother is paying.............. i won't say more than this
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode Celebrates His Mother On Mother’s Day by Mynd44: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2018

(1)

President Muhammadu Buhari Appealed To Benue People / 53 Million Naira Fraud By Kogi Chief Of Staff: Senate Begins Investigation / Northern Unrest: "Northern Elders Forum, Where're Thy Sting"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.