Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] (2086 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Are Disturbing Me, Hope You Are Enjoying Your Freedom Now? / Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2018
You Gave Me Hope [ChatDicted Testimony]

Number 1 of 18:

This is not just a testimony, but a short inspirational lecture and a little bragging. You'll love it, I promise.

Though, we have had countless testimonies, but I feel like sharing this one after asking for the sender's permission.

A man named [name removed] or let's call him James, sent me a message on Wetclef. When I saw the message, I thought it was a client trying to buy one of our products. I looked at...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 2:

I looked at the tittle and opened it. Below screenshot is what I saw.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 3:

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 4:

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 5:

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 6:

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 7:

After, reading his message, I was almost in tears. Why? It's because I can relate. I have been there. Most men or women have been there. When you relate with someone's bad story, you'll feel emotional. One thing that...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 8:

One thing that also touched me is when he said, "ChatDicted is the truth and when you see the truth, no one will tell you." This line made...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 9:

This line made me emotional. Why? The whole book was written with a broken screen phone. As I was typing, the shattered screen was hurting my fingers. The whole book was...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 10:

The whole book was posted as articles on Nairaland, but negativity made us take them down and created a forum called Wetclef. This is the wisest decision we have made on Nairaland. Just imagine you spent...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 11:

Just imagine you spent time and energy creating a content you're 100% sure works like magic and you posted it for free for people to read, coming back some hours later to check your post and you saw lots of negative comments. How will you feel? For me, I felt bad, but now, little do they know as one of my students puts it in the screenshot below. This post is...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 12:

This post is only to motivate people. It's to tell you that something that was rejected on Nairaland, was accepted by foreigners on Amazon and on Wetclef. If you post a thread or an article on Nairaland and you get lots of negative feedbacks, it doesn't mean the article is bad, but the people who made comments belong to Dr. Seuss' quote below. If no one...

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 13:

If no one talks against you or your product, then your product is not worth it. If your products is not talked about be it negatively or positively, you'll lose money. Money is...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 14:

Money is gotten when a product becomes popular. It doesn't matter if the popularity came through negativity or positivity. All that matters is: let your product be worth it and speak for itself.

You can download ChatDicted 1.0 Free 190 Pages as Mr. James did.

Please, it's only for men. Women won't like the book, so if you're a lady, don't waste your precious time. And not forgetting...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 15:

And not forgetting, we want to thank Séun for creating Nairaland. If not for Nairaland, we wouldn't have started this Wetclef project.

Thanks to Nairalanders who suggested we host a website since most people didn't understand us at first, but now most do.

Thanks to Airtel and Mark Zuckerberg for freebasics. You can do anything you want on our website without spending MB via Freebasics. Click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic154.html to start using it today. Unfortunately, no...

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Number 16:

Unfortunately, no thanks to Google for banning our AdSense and sending our messages to our clients' spam box.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Despite all Google is doing against us, we'll not give up. We will be moving from http://www.wetclef.com to http://www.whetclef.com in 2020 and also piggybacking on 50 Cent's Many Men song to host a global, yet simple forum called (MMM) http://www.manymen.men. They're both under construction till 2020. Now, it's time to...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Number 17:

Now, it's time to brag. Lol.

The shattered (poor guy like me) iPhone 4s that was used in writing all these books could be bought in many folds from money generated from these books it wrote. It's hard to believe, but it's the truth.

Advice: There is more money online than offline. This is why Dangoté can't be richer than Mark Zuckerberg.

Secret: When you become an online millionaire or billionaire, always act broke or simple. This secret has too many benefits. Ask Séun or Mark Zuckerberg and they'll explain better. Finally, our...

Typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Number 18:

Finally, our least book costs 6k after discount, but you can download ChatDicted 1.0 Free 190 Pages as Mr. James did. Yes, it's free. Read it NOW and your dating life will change immediately.

Clef on and hustle without shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by ChewingStick(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChewingStick:

grin

I'll just knock off your teeth with a chewingstick.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wakanda thread is this?
Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Wakanda thread is this?
I'll just spank your strong yansh if you drop another comment again. sad Lemme see if you're the stubborn type.
Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Came Back To Life After I Have Remarried, What Should I Do? / How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation / Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.