Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud (1457 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud by Newshelm: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2018

A lady on Instagram (@rachelg4791) has called out Nollywood actor Mike Ezuruonye for allegedly defrauding her of thousands of pounds.

According to the lady, Mike stopped taking her calls and refused to meet her in the UK because she had less than the amount of money he asked of her. She claimed he also went on to block her on Instagram because she blasted him after realising he was a scammer.

@rachelg4791 shared her story via Laura Ikeji’s comment section when the mother of one asked her fans to name celebrities that had blocked them.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-woman-accuses-actor-mike-ezuruonye-of-fraud/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2018
I think dem don do local scam 4 this one, if you have evidence go to court.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2018
Mugu fall guy man wack.... Na so the hustle be.

Guys don show the shameless dog pepper. grin

Flirting with a married man, Odikwa very risky.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud by Benjom(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2018
I'll patiently wait for the part 2 of this impending brouhaha before I drop my real comment cool
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Somebody with a busy preek.

You want to add to his busy schedule.
And you cannot afford it properly.

See us. Idle preek people. Free of charge.

Una no dey pity us. Idiot.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud by medexico(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2018
I have always suspected these stars. I don't trust them.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud by medexico(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2018
If people can believe the female Nollywood stars are oooloosho then you should believe this too.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Accuses Actor Mike Ezuruonye Of Fraud by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Obviously it's a love scam 'cause she's not bold enough to state the reasons she was paying him for. It could either be Mike or his imposter.

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Ghanaian Celebrity Mocked For Allegedly Supporting Her Hips From Falling / Singer Wizkid Reveals Who He Spent His Birthday With Yesterday / Twin Brothers Go Viral As They Strip For Birthday Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.