Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (9213 Views)

I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. / See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by izaray(f): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2018
oluwasegun007:

yes, her side of the story abi....

she's now a condom marketer abi....

the only side of her that has got a story to tell is her BACKSIDE....

lubbishh
Bruh calm down, atleast the woman most have something to say...Marriage is not like girlfriend/boyfriend stuff, alot of things are involved as couples!
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2018
IamLaura:
Op ask yourself what you’ve been doing wrong.
Are you fit or do you have pot belly?
Do you dress well and use a nice cologne?
Do you wear sweatpants or shorts at home or ur busy tying wrapper?
Do you f*ck her very well and help with the house chores?
A woman can’t just wake up and cheat just like that,there must be something ur doing wrong.
Just pray hard and have a heart to heart with her ,even if she is cheating just forgive her and save your marriage.
. Clap for yourself. You must be feeling funky that you ve made a statement without knowing you just shot yourself on the foot.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
her sure answer is; "its the condom we both used last year, I was keeping it" . them lie die.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by laribari(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:
You obviously couldn't confront your wife because she earns more than you, are you that weak?

Had it been she's a housewife, would you have asked for our advise without confronting her?

How on earth can a man of the house see such things in her wife's bag and couldn't confront her or ask questions, are you scared to let her know that you went to her bag?

I detest WEAK men, they irritate me.

Keep on going from forum to forum to complain until you contact HIV from her.

What nonsense!!

You too funny! Save your zeal and energy because that is a fake story. So you believe all these things bloggers?

Someone that earns 50k and painted a picture that he is not doing well financially has money to stay in an apartment that he and his wife have separate bedrooms. Did he tell us what the wife earns? NO!

If the wify wants to be doing runs, will she be the one carrying condom about? She get diick? Haba! That is a joke becos ordinarily it won't happen.

That story is just focused on 100k and a pack of condom, then he concludes she's with a man. Since she has money, why can't she have 100k she probably wanna use for something? I'm sure Na the man get the condom but he's dumb enuf to remember it.

Anyways, let's pretend the story is true? Why on earth will a man allow his wife to sleep in a different room? Na you push her outside with your own hand ooo! Even if I have a mansion, Na one room, one bed, else you will be creating a gap and you won't know it until your spouse will just lost taste of you.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by donstan18: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
laribari:

You too funny! Save your zeal and energy because that is a fake story. So you believe all these things bloggers?

Someone that earns 50k and painted a picture that he is not doing well financially has money to stay in an apartment that he and his wife have separate bedrooms. Did he tell us what the wife earns? NO!

If the wify wants to be doing runs, will she be the one carrying condom about? She get diick? Haba! That is a joke becos ordinarily it won't happen.

That story is just focused on 100k and a pack of condom, then he concludes she's with a man. Since she has money, why can't she have 100k she probably wanna use for something? I'm sure Na the man get the condom but he's dumb enuf to remember it.

Anyways, let's pretend the story is true? Why on earth will a man allow his wife to sleep in a different room? Na you push her outside with your own hand ooo! Even if I have a mansion, Na one room, one bed, else you will be creating a gap and you won't know it until your spouse will just lost taste of you.

Did the story say that they leave in different rooms?
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
MissRaine69:
She is working on a condom project And condoms are used to apply foundation..... See below for references
Smh for you..
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by MissRaine69(f): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Smh for you..
A man finding condoms in his wife’s handbag rather than challenge the situation he tells everyone and anyone but his wife?
He deserves to be mocked
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

A man finding condoms in his wife’s handbag rather than challenge the situation he tells everyone and anyone but his wife?
He deserves to be mocked
hmm i understand but it was obvious the women is a cheat..
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by MissRaine69(f): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
hmm i understand but it was obvious the women is a cheat..
Obvious? For whom?
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

Obvious? For whom?
what is woman doing with a condom in her bag without the knowledge of the husband..

Is it not clear that she is a cheat .
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by MissRaine69(f): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
what is woman doing with a condom in her bag without the knowledge of the husband..

Is it not clear that she is a cheat .
Never assume
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by laribari(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

Did the story say that they leave in different rooms?

gamelove:

So today, I got back home from work, walk into my wife’s room but didn’t see her. I called her name loudly and she answered from the Toilet and I told her it was me so she won’t get worried thinking it was a strange that entered her room.

Baba, if you dey read try to dey cool down. As seen above, the wife has her own room and obviously he will have his own too. Trust me, this story is fake as the OP's name suggest. Gamelove
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

Never assume
well i believe keeping of condoms should be in the knowledge of i and my girl..

She knows where i keep condoms at home and the numbers of condoms that are there..

But when one party start hiding condoms from the other,, that is cheating...
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by donstan18: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
laribari:

Baba, if you dey read, dey cool down. As seen above, the wife has her own room and obviously he will have his own too.

You alone should cool down and read a possible meaning to story lines brO, having different rooms mustn't mean you don't leave together in a room.

Some rooms in buildings just bear the wife's name, even when she's living together in her husbands room.

Think brO........Think.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by laribari(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

You alone should cool down and read a possible meaning to story lines brO, having different rooms mustn't mean you don't leave together in a room.

Some rooms in buildings just bear the wife's name, even when she's living together in her husbands room.

Think brO........Think.

Yes naa! That's still luxury for someone who earns 50k and the wife's room is also a suite cos it has separate toilet and perhaps separate bath room too.

Baba use your brain naaaaa! Just give up arguing. Even the point you made makes little sense because it still doesn't fit the kind of picture the OP painted. You wan just argue.

Firstly, u didn't see where he said she has her own room, after I showed u now, u dey wan twist am. Having a room inside a room. That's one of the dumbest things I have read today becos it's out of context based on the story line.

See below naaa! Wetin the guy talk nor clear enuf? Which one is room inside another room? They clearly don't share same room.

gamelove:

So today, I got back home from work, walk into my wife’s room but didn’t see her. I called her name loudly and she answered from the Toilet and I told her it was me so she won’t get worried thinking it was a strange that entered her room.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by donstan18: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
laribari:

Yes naa! That's still luxury for someone who earns 50k and the wife's room is also a suite cos it has separate bath room.

Baba use your brain naaaaa! Just give up arguing. Even the point you made makes little sense because it still doesn't fit the kind of picture the OP painted. You wan just argue.

Firstly, u didn't see where he said she has her own room, after I showed u now, u dey wan twist am. Having a room inside a room.

See below naaa! Wetin the guy talk nor clear enuf? Which one is room inside another room? They clear don't share same room.

You called it luxury because he currently earns 50k, what if he use to earn higher before that made him acquire that apartment.? answer!

I can't remember telling you that I didn't see where OP wrote that she has her own room, I simply asked you highlight it for me, so that i'll clear you on that fact that couples having multiple and different rooms doesn't necessary mean that the couples don't leave together in a room.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by MissRaine69(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
well i believe keeping of condoms should be in the knowledge of i and my girl..

She knows where i keep condoms at home and the numbers of condoms that are there..

But when one party start hiding condoms from the other,, that is cheating...
Like i said we know the husbands version we don’t know the wife’s story.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by laribari(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

You called it luxury because he currently earns 50k, what if he use to earn higher before that made him acquire that apartment.? answer!

I can't remember telling you that I didn't see where OP wrote that she has her own room, I simply asked you highlight it for me, so that i'll clear you on that fact that couples having multiple and different rooms doesn't necessary mean that the couples don't leave together in a room.

OK now u have taken it to be that he probably was rich before becos I have made it clear that such a setting you are painting (having separate rooms and still live in one) is luxury which will mean 2 or 3 bedroom for the couples alone. You are very funny honestly and a typical Nigerian man who will argue to the last even when you are wrong.

Did he say he was rich before? Yoursef answer me!!!

This is simply psychological, a brain work. You have to analyze things before talking. The OP painted a picture that makes him the victim so that he will attract sympathy and if he lost his job or was rich before, he will quickly state it just to sweeten the story and give an excuse for why the wife was cheating on him.

Did he explain why she cheats? Whether he was impotent due to accident after their kids? Or If he was terrible in bed? Or if he doesn't have time for the woman based on work or being busy? Or he was broke? The only thing he said was money in her bag just to paint a picture that her action was driven by money and attract sympathy but this is a woman he said was earning more than him which could be good money or satisfying enough.

If the woman earns well, money "may" not be the reason for doing that becos I have listed possible reasons. However, all is still bad but I'm just saying the OP is creating a picture that would make him get sympathy and accuse her indirectly.

If he was rich before, trust me he would say it because that would put the woman in a more guilty position that she's cheating becos he is now broke.

Oga use your head naa! The man's story is not neat and that's why I didn't believe it. It's questionable.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by donstan18: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
laribari:

OK now u have taken it to be that he probably was rich before becos I have made it clear that such a setting you are painting (having separate rooms and still live in one) is luxury which will mean 2 or 3 bedroom for the couples alone. You are very funny honestly and a typical Nigerian man who will argue to the last even when you are wrong.

Did he say he was rich before? Yoursef answer me!!!

This is simply psychological, a brain work. You have to analyze things before talking. The OP painted a picture that makes him the victim so that he will attract sympathy and if he lost his job or was rich before, he will quickly state it just to sweeten the story and give an excuse for why the wife was cheating on him.

Did he explain why she cheats? Whether he was impotent due to accident after their kids? Or If he was terrible in bed? Or if he doesn't have time for the woman based on work or being busy? The only thing he said was money in her bag just to accuse her and attract sympathy.

If the woman earns well, money "may" not be the reason for doing that becos I have listed possible reasons. However, all is still bad but I'm just saying the OP is creating a picture that would make him get sympathy and accusing her indirectly.

If he was rich before, trust me he would say it because that would put the woman in a more guilty position that she's cheating becos he is now poor.

Oga use your head naa! The man's story is not neat and that's why I didn't believe it.

Young man, stop making mockery of yourself by sounding pointless with all your epistle.

What exactly are you arguing about?

You are just typing with no direction, highlight a point and counter my instances.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by laribari(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

Young man, stop making mockery of yourself by sounding pointless with all your epistle.

What exactly are you arguing about?

You are just typing with no direction, highlight a point and counter my instances.

Obviously u are confused.

My points are valid, simple and straight.

1. How can a man who earns 50k live in such luxury that you claim?

2. In an ideal world especially in Africa, how many couple have different rooms in a flat or duplex? The percentage is very little. So must the OP fall in that class? Staying in a diff room means a lot and their sex life will suffer. People are wiser now! White couples won't do it not to talk of blacks.

3. The OP is looking for sympathy and it's clear. OP painted himself as a poor man (who lives in luxury as you claim he has rooms) but his wife is better off in terms of earnings, yet she's sleeping outside.

Condom and money!

1. Condom because he is not satisfying her sexual since they share separate rooms, so she's flirting.
2. Money because she needs money despite she's probably earning well since he is broke.

Which of the two is the OP accusing her of?

You are confused as the story. Argue on!
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by pastorcyrus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
gamelove:

Hi Guys,
Guess you all are doing great?
A concerned Seegist.com.ng user sent this to us. He needs your help on how best to handle the situation/problem he’s currently facing in his marriage.
Read his story below:-

My name is Sylvester Moses from Jos, am sending this mail with my eyes full of tears � as I don’t really know what to do again.
I’m married with 2 kids. My kids and wife are the only things that makes me happy. I earn just 50k monthly but my wife earn more money than me.
I sat on the bed, saw her bag looking so full, I playfully dragged it closer to myself, I opened it but what I saw almost paralyzed me ���
I saw a bundle of 1000 Notes (About 100k in total I guessed), I dropped the cash and continue searching her bag only to see a Pack of Condom with 3 condoms missing.

These are the questions ringing in my head and giving me sleepless nights for some days now ��
Am tired, confused and frustrated. I don’t know what to do again at this junction.
Should I Just Let Her Go Or Continue With The Relationship?
I sincerely need your Advice so I can decide on what to do.
Please help me.
Thank you

Need Help Too? Then This is For You

http://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/03/help-i-saw-pack-of-condom-with-3.html?m=1
The gospel truth
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by donstan18: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
laribari:

Obviously u are confused.

My points are valid, simple and straight.

1. How can a man who earns 50k live in such luxury that you claim?

1, It could be an apartment rented by a friend.
2, It could be an apartment rented by the wife because the story didn't claim the man as the owner of the house.
3, There's a possibility that the house was rented when he had a good job, but lost it to his current one.

laribari:

2. In an ideal world especially in Africa, how many couple have different rooms in a flat or duplex? The percentage is very little. So must the OP fall in that class?

Yes, it's possible for him to fall in that little percentage you scribbled about.

laribari:

Staying in a diff room means a lot and their sex life will suffer. People are wiser now! White couples won't do it not to talk of blacks.

We aren't arguing about their sex life here, don't derail the cliche of argument because you are loosing, we are arguing the possibility of couples having different rooms named after them and yet sleeps together in a room

laribari:

3. The OP is looking for sympathy and it's clear. OP painted himself as a poor man (who lives in luxury as you claim he has rooms) but his wife is better off in terms of earnings, yet she's sleeping outside.

You aren't wise in arguing.

You earlier doubted the possibility of that story being real, now look at you authoritatively concluding the Op's mind.

laribari:

Condom and money!

1. Condom because he is not satisfying her sexual since they share separate rooms, so she's flirting.
2. Money because she needs money despite she's probably earning well since he is broke.

Which of the two is the OP accusing her of?

The Op didn't accuse her of anything, he simply gave us a narration of what happened, he didn't accuse.

Learn how to comprehend a simple story before commenting, it's important

laribari:

You are confused as the story. Argue on!

You are useless as the "K" in "KNIFE"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) / Kenyan Booty Queen,corazon Kwamboka Shares New Photos Of Her Amazing Backside / My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.