Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) (36334 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by yarimo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
ajebuter:

You have no conscience..

Sad.....

However, I reaffirm my stance that even the Buhari you defend with your being will not come to your aid when the chips are down..

Igbeyin lo nye oloku ada ko to mo pe ada owo oun o wulo fun nkankan

I pray you wont have to be pitched against fulani people before you know you mean nothing to the man you defend unshakably...

ajebuter if you don't mean anything to buhari doesn't mean everyone is like you
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
ajebuter if you don't mean anything to buhari doesn't mean everyone is like you

Oh yeah?

And you mean alot to Buhari?

Then you must be named : Yusuf....

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by yarimo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
ajebuter:

Oh yeah?

And you mean alot to Buhari?

Then you must be named : Yusuf....
before nko?
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
before nko?

Alabajo

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by juddy4life: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided
Mayydayy:
The earlier you people understand how useless these protests are and how it will never move buhari an inch the better for you.
You know what to do.
I agree with u, but it's good that he knows that his visit is very unpopular among them. una try small
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by talk2percy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
He won't resign, that's the Buhari that I know. But pray they wrap him down to Daura

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by yarimo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
ajebuter:

Alabajo
GBENUSOUN

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by Smutt360raven: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
I pray Nigerians are wise enough to vote right come 2019.

you would not expect a person like who is very vocal when criticizing other governments to keep mute when this Fulani herdsmen issues came on board.

that's enough reason to send him back to daura

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by buhariguy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
BrokenTV:

What is the essence of deceiving people with change mantra, if you want to be doing comparasing with Jonathan. Buhari promised to do things differently from the past administration, that's why people voted for him. Or did you mean he scammed Nigerians.
why idiotic pigs of Biafra are not being patient.
Just for their own amusement that the change mantra is not working
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by buhariguy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
juddy4life:
lipsrsealed undecidedI agree with u, but it's good that he knows that his visit is very unpopular among them. una try small
Hahahahaha, idiotic pigs of Biafra will not kill us with laughter.
So buhari is unpopular with 3 protesters who protested in front of their house.

Did buhari even know if they ever exist
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
A MUST READ ♦��
THE BITTER TRUTH

For the discerning
minds...
STILL ON THE HERDSMEN ISSUE.

BEFORE THE HANDSHAKE CROSSES THE ELBOW BY Dr Uche Diala

First all, please look at this photoshoped picture being shared around of Cattle supposedly passing through the Ministry of Finance Abuja and you would be in the right frame of mind to comprehend this my submission.

I believe the rhetoric around this is part of the problem if not the major problem. The narrative has been reconfigured and dangerously skewed that we are all looking in one direction while the fire is actually from another direction. That way except we consciously make a u-turn, the crises will consume us as a nation.

I think there's an evil conspiracy to stunt this nation and achieve a preconceived agenda. Sadly not the Fulani domination or Islamization agenda that people are touting about without an iota of fact to support it but rather a dark political agenda from devils we have dined with before and who won't let go.

Nigeria has not failed. Neither is it doomed (apologies to Gen Danladi M Zakari Rtd).

Rather those who would rather it failed and those who the system are not favouring are determined to drive that narrative till either it fails or they achieve their aim which is to drive PMB away or to scare him away so that the status quo can return.

A STATUS QUO which does not favor the masses even though it might seem appealing on the surface.
A status quo that will keep Nigeria from ever achieving it's true potential.
A status quo which we have seen before and which I clearly know will take us nowhere.

Sadly that conspiracy is broad based - including the Media, the Politicians, the Elite, Retired Military men etc and sadly they have dragged the unsuspecting youth and citizenry into it.

Imagine the GOVERNORS totally absent as leaders while the PRESIDENT takes all the flack. What do the Governors do with their security votes?

Look at Gov Ortom, playing shameful politics with the lives of the people and no one is able to call him out because all eyes have been focused on the President.
Listen to Governor Ortom speak and talk of joining the PDP. What has that got to do with the issue?
What will happen of he joins the PDP and wins re-election. Then the crises will suddenly end? Meanwhile have we looked at the Tiv/Idoma controversy with other tribes in Benue?

Ortom just wants to cover his monumental failure as a Governor and this is a perfect cloud for him to hide under. He will keep stoking this fire till elections in 2019 in the hope that it will help him win. But records show he rode on the back of Buhari and this same Fulanis in Benue to win in 2015.

Look at the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. Largely a bunch on irresponsible, over fed babies with zero loyalty to country and patriotism. Totally absent and no one calls them to account.

While Benue was boiling, the NASS was on recess.
Senator Dino Melaye was busy wearing tight pants and dreadlocks in one carribean country. They never cut short their recess to convene an emergency session to address the menace. They even shifted their resumption and when they resumed they went grandstanding and sadly the ignorant citizenry was clapping for them. They were more concerned with calling for the IGP to be sacked and quarreling with the Police spokesperson calling Ortom a drowning man.

Sen David Mark a Benue man, former Military officer, former Senate President who himself owns large herds of Cattle in the Benue axis has maintained a curious silence in all this. Why?

In all these I look at our ELDERS today from the Military to civilians to religious and I weep.

Look at utterances of Chief Obasanjo or the onea from Gen IBB.
Listen to Chief Paul Unongo. Listen to Prof Soyinka and his inconsistencies.
Where are the Nationalists?

The other day, a former SSS Boss (name withheld) was on Channels TV spewing trash simply because he is Igbo. He couldn't rise above his tribal credentials and sentiments. No sense of responsibility or loyalty to a nation that gave him all. No discretion as a trained security Chief.

Don't even go to my Igbo tribe. Our leaders are totaly sold to populism and cowardice. Children now take the lead. Listen to Chief Emeka Anyaoku or Chief Nnia Nwodo leading Ohanaeze or Prof Ben Nwabueze, you will weep.

You are now an endangered species if you are Igbo and dare to speak the truth which is against the populist propaganda and rhetoric based on selfish PDP politics, religious and ethnic bigotry, ignorance, lies and fear mongering.

Sincerely those who are blaming the President for not being more forceful (read hard) are a bit unfair to him sometimes. Except we choose to say we don't want democracy. But then we should have told him so abinitio then he will know and decide before running.

Yes he is the Commander in Chief. But no where was it said that he will take up an Ak47, a RPG or an APC to go and provide security himself. Imagine if PMB pulled an 'Odi massacre' like OBJ what will happen.

What happened to all the arms and levels of government?

Our Military is almost impeccable but where's the Police, the DSS, Civil defence etc. Are we saying that for 56 years as a nation, we just wasted our time and built nothing?

Where are the state and local governments, counsellors, village heads who used to mediate between the herdsmen and farmers/communities? Did we just get here?

Are all these atrocities across the nation truly being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen alone? Does that really make sense? Is there no other sensible and credible security theory?

Suddenly people who have been part of a place, inter-married and built bonds are no longer welcome? Are the Fulanis no longer human beings and Nigerians with a right to settle anywhere and earn a living in peace?

Has the Igbo man selling beer in Sabon Gari Kano for 40 years left Kano because Islam is against drinking of alchohol?

Let's tell ourselves some home truth. The President has been blackmailed and it will back fire on all of us if we don't rise up.

At times like this, elders stand to be counted. But it does appear like we don't have any more elders and statesmen left. Why? Because they have all soiled their hands and Buhari is not part of their common tribe and religion which is corruption. So he must be disgraced. But it won't be his loss. The monsters we create today either by connivance or by playing safe will come back to hunt us even if Buhari is blackmailed out.

Sadly those who think they will benefit by either going to their own hamlets as independent nations or back to their old corrupt financial empires built with stolen money will rudely realize that they would have no peace. That a united and prosperous Nigeria is better for all because these demons exist in every region and hamlet.

It's time for true patriots across age, tribe, religious and political divide to stand against this rabid ethnicity that is destroying as and chase the evil people out.

My humble view.
(Dr Uche Diala)
A Patriotic and Detribalized Nigerian.
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
mubeela:
pls dont cool but pls stop insulting our 1 nd only Bubu

But he is useless na. Is that one an insult?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by vikithor(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Benue youths ,sorry about your loved ones snatched by your more powerful neighbor anjd vilsitor,

according, to chinua achebe,‘you cannot shave a man‘s hair in his absence

buhari brothers have shaved your hair in your presence

whether you want to face ortondo ortom the weekling ,or buhari ,the symbol and patron of violence ,or david mark,or akume,or audu ogbe ,na your luck be that

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
satowind:
make una dey wait for government no arm ur selves. i didnt know able bodied youth like this are in that state and fulani dey loyal dem like this...That one with face cap turn backward cant he handle ak47.... make una dey dere dey jonse before u know ur tribe will be like dinosaur

It's easy to run your mouth on the internet.
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by MossLuv: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided I wonder sometime maybe you guys don't know the meaning of word you use .

is it the uselessness of Buhari that you are complaining? he is not only useless but also but a blood sucker .

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
only 3 people protesting... this is so funny
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
GBENUSOUN

Lenu e..

Aja LA jee

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by Igba123: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
satowind:
make una dey wait for government no arm ur selves. i didnt know able bodied youth like this are in that state and fulani dey loyal dem like this...That one with face cap turn backward cant he handle ak47.... make una dey dere dey jonse before u know ur tribe will be like dinosaur
do u knw how much ak47 costs ind market? Agreed they should start something but ak47 is out of it.
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by mex22: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:
Illiterates!

Where in the world is that done?

Yussuff is the son of the president please!

And so what?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari is completely useless..

You made an understatement. I would say completely, totally and altogether useless and of no electoral value even to cows, before now, now and ater now! Even this too is an understatement regrettably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by satowind(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2018
SnowJay92:

It's easy to run your mouth on the internet.
yeah one day try me in the street and see how wild my mouth can run

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by satowind(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Igba123:
do u knw how much ak47 costs ind market? Agreed they should start something but ak47 is out of it.
someone sponsored this their campaign and that person sure can buy fun for them. Except u are not street ak47 is not that expensive
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by Alanzazani: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Benue people are not sycophants. I respect them. I wonder how some people support this administration. This country is now a killing field and for that reason we need a competent leader that is ready to work and not pussyfooting around

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
satowind:
yeah one day try me in the street and see how wild my mouth can run

Just pray the herdsmen, or any criminal elements do not get to your hometown or residence, because you can't do shii, wetin concern me concern your type.
Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by satowind(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2018
SnowJay92:

Just pray the herdsmen, or any criminal elements do not get to your hometown or residence, because you can't do shii, wetin concern me concern your type.

i wish dey dont come but in the case dey come i will give my people this same advise. off cause we have vigilantes in place

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2018
satowind:

i wish dey dont come but in the case dey come i will give my people this same advise. off cause we have vigilantes in place

Vigilante abi? Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership / 39 Senators Fail To Sponsor Bill In Six Months (names) / Kanu Nwankwo & Nollywood Actors Play Novelty Match For Ihedioha's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.