Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft (44492 Views)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by uchman48(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Biafrareform:

You heard, mtchewwww. How come u haven't heard when u will blow.

This man here isn't just an ordinary man. He was so revered all over the world as a man of God.
He birthed pentecostalism in Nigeria.
Most powerful men of God in Nigeria have him as mentors.

Am sure u didnt hear all these
how will he hear, when he is deaf to the truth.
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by damosky12(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Biafrareform:

You heard, mtchewwww. How come u haven't heard when u will blow.

This man here isn't just an ordinary man. He was so revered all over the world as a man of God.
He birthed pentecostalism in Nigeria.
Most powerful men of God in Nigeria have him as mentors.

Am sure u didnt hear all these

Thank you sir. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Bishop Oyedepo, Bishop Francis Wale-Oke, Papa Adeboye all looked up to Him.

He actually birthed Pentecostalism in Africa. Its in Nigeria we don't honour our Prophets. The man is honoured round the world as "the missionary from Africa".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by EDOSBROWN: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
he is the only Nigerian preacher that go to Arab countries n preach. unlike what we see today. Rip Bishop.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by adegeye38(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Benson idahosa, the founder of the modern day Pentecostal movement in west africa, even in Africa, Arch bishop was a great man of God to the core, with a deep understanding of God and of what Christianity is all about

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Ambitionsway: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:
Scam!
Juju expire, time to pay-back with you life!

Even the bible states that no one knows the appointed time
don't be a fool,, Elijah knew his time. be mindful of your speech.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Ambitionsway: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:
Scam!

don't be a fool,, Elijah knew his time, same was with moses. be mindful of your speech.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
God knows best why he was called early. Just see the current crops of pastors & GO of today. He certainly may have be corrupted with the love of money of this generation & then miss heaven at last. This article is on point. The doctor that confirmed the death then I have their relations very close here. A true man of God & any other spirit filled person knows when their time is up. Some examples are in Bible. These are some good ways to die

Lord may I & my family not die in sickness or pain or evil. May cheap death never be our portion. Amen

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by mcfestgee: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Most of his messages are still very relevant in today's world. Some are beyond time. I saw him when he was alive and watched his telecast. Listen to his message and understand what I mean. He walked with God.

5 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Ndywin: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Truly Nigerians celebrate � you when gone Than while you are alive.... Growing up in the eighties Archbishop Idahosa was the most criticized man of God. Unlike Bill Gresham and other great men of God from other countries that were greatly celebrate by their country men. Our is always opposite....
Right now Prophet T.b Joshua more famous around the world than in Nigeria. But the moment he is gone just like Benson .. He will be celebrated by our country men that ever.

3 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by BABANGBALI: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
KrystosCJ:
My wife adores him. God bless his soul and we here left on earth.
no wonder some of your children resemble him
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by KrystosCJ(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
BABANGBALI:
no wonder some of your children resemble him

I wish you well in life. Being foul-mouthed will get you nowhere. Please be careful what you say. Life is too short to be a spineless keyboard warrior.

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by tellmemore15: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Rest in peace Papa.
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by CSTR2: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
benoly:
The Father of Pentecostal movement in Nigeria
The father of Pentecostal movement was Joseph ayo Babalola.

He came long before idahosa.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Born2Breed(f): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Rest in Peace Papa.

Great man, this man fought ogbonis, witches and wizards to a standstill in Benin.

He was torn in their flesh and they were damn scared of him, his first church was built close to the ogboni lodge in Benin and they never knew peace.

Papa, single-handedly, by the grace of God upon him, revolutionize Christianity.

5 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by IdeyFindWife: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:
Scam!

Chai, bros e! All play and no work makes jack a dull boy grin!

You're clearly not even an average Bible student... quite deficient in all the basics and richly blessed with a great poverty of spiritual knowledge and understanding! I hail your ineptitude, kudos to you, your manhood surely lives on, Salute!!

Which bible says no man knows not the hour? Was Jesus not talking about the Rapture of the Saints there instead of death as you're boldly implying?!
You come dey sell us SuperStory Script with your Bible misquotation, even to the point of saying "Bible Says..."! Ontop lying scopes?! sad shocked Haba, fear God o, bros!!!

Jacob knew when his time was up. Isaac knew when his time was near. So did Father Abe, Joseph and Moses!
What about Elijah who went up in the Chariot, after being instructed by God to "anoint Elisha in your office to replace you". And he successfully coached Elisha how to successfully get the desired "Double-Portion" Anointing when he would have been gone? And he thereafter departed?!

What about even Samson who even requested to go with his enemies?

And King Hezekiah who shifted the goal post with his prayers sotey the Grim Reaper kicked his penalty into Throwing?!

U can know when your time dey near. May God just have mercy on all our souls and make us good for the final glory na the koko and allow us live long, healthy and prosperous, Amen!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Alhajijesus(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
was this not the same man that said by the year 2000 that their won't be any Muslims in Nigeria...?

the most awesome part is that this same man died before year 2000.
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Biafrareform:
The only man who stopped Association of World Witches from holding their meeting.
He was so fearful.

Sleep on Sir

yet to see popular pastors (I no mention name oo) at least try this, go to that place and demolish it like the days of old.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by donnie(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
CSTR2:

The father of Pentecostal movement was Joseph ayo Babalola.

He came long before idahosa.

What about SG Elton?
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by BABANGBALI: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
KrystosCJ:

I wish you well in life. Being foul-mouthed will get you nowhere. Please be careful what you say. Life is too short to be a spineless keyboard warrior.
tongue tongue
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by richiepolymer(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
This man still remains one of the greatest evangelists of African origin

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by earthcrust: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
I wish Papa was around Buhari would not have become a president. U are second to none. We miss u.Rest well in d bossim of d Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by earthcrust: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
The only true Christian voice in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by donnie(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
HigherEd:
March 12, 2018: 20 Years After

Archbishop Benson Andrew Idahosa:
The man who vividly described his death.

By Leke Beecroft

Archbishop Benson Andrew Idahosa

On Thursday, the 12th March, 1998, Idahosa started the day as busy as always. In his office he asked for a cup of tea which he did not drink up. He told one of his staff members; ‘’I am going home’’. .

"Six months before he passed on, Benson Idahosa told Chris Oyakhilome to invite him to a program in BLW before March 14th. Benson Idahosa died unexpectedly on March 12."

-By Leke Beecroft

https://free.facebook.com/masiwakevin/albums/618311411563855/?refid=56
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by obatoro: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice one HigherEd, He was a fearless preacher, a very jovial man, I remember having dinner with him when I visited him along with some other guests back then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Mudley313: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
eee777:
God knows best why he was called early. Just see the current crops of pastors & GO of today. He certainly may have be corrupted with the love of money of this generation & then miss heaven at last. This article is on point. The doctor that confirmed the death then I have their relations very close here. A true man of God & any other spirit filled person knows when their time is up. Some examples are in Bible. These are some good ways to die

Lord may I & my family not die in sickness or pain or evil. May cheap death never be our portion. Amen

What kind of revisionist history is this? This man brought the now prevalent money/prosperity preaching that currently infects all of the fabric of nigerian pentecostalism. I attended his church as a kid and recall how my poor mom was always jubilantly expectant of one financial break through or the other after dumping all of her little hard earned money into the coffers of this sweet talker

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Greatomotoy: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:
I don't know sha. But a part of me felt paralysed while reading this. cry cry

This was a real man of God. Men that understood what it meant to walk with God.

RIP Daddy Idahosa.
I felt a cold chill also had goose bumps
when reading this write up
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by spiralwedge(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
donnie:

"Six months before he passed on, Benson Idahosa told Chris Oyakhilome to invite him to a program in BLW before March 14th. Benson Idahosa died unexpectedly on March 12."

-By Leke Beecroft

https://free.facebook.com/masiwakevin/albums/618311411563855/?refid=56

Thank God he never went. He probably was led to say 14th, the Holy Spirit knowing he would be gone before then.
God knows the future and knew it was best to avoid BLW.
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by donnie(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
spiralwedge:

Thank God he never went. He probably was led to say 14th, the Holy Spirit knowing he would be gone before then.
God knows the future and knew it was best to avoid BLW.

Sorry, too late to hate. tongue

The Archbishop had already ministered in an earlier program organized by Pastor Chris. Then later, he invited Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome where he showed him around the university, showed him documents, and shared his plan for the Benson Idahosa University.

Then the Archbishop asked pastor Chris to kneel down, laid his hands on him and spoke some very important words. Pastors Chris narrated this encounter during the special convocation ceremony in his honour at the Benson Idahosa University.
WATCH HERE.

The invitation didn't have to come in the last few days of his life; did it? It was Pastor Chris who didn't give the invitation within those six months. So don't be silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Honestagbons(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
He was a true man of GOD,blessed memories to you Archbishop Benson idahosa

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by az30: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:

Oloshi!, Ikeji Aja, Omo Eranko! Have you seen the verse?

After ranting using a few of the words you are accustomed to smiley....you ended up googling and quoting a scripture in the old testament. That was the old man before Christ came bro...the new man has been elevated beyond that realm of knowledge. Now drink some ice cold water and calm down ...I'm concerned that you might hurt yourself.
Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by livebullet(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
OK... We don't hear... Call the Pope to come and canonize him a saint.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft by Ikemefuna44: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Daviddson:
There are few books that have touched my heart and have had great effects on me. One of them is Fire in His Bones, written by a certain Ruthane Garlock, about Bishop Idahosa. You can't read that book and stay the same. You can get it from a bookstore that deals on Christian books. You can also get a hard copy version from Jumia. Getting it free from Google search seems very difficult.
You have a weird moniker; I'm surprised you're interested in such a book as this.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.