Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Are Not Interested Sleeping With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Are Not Interested Sleeping With (539 Views)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Are Not Interested Sleeping With by akinzgist(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With – There is a reaction to every action; most ladies are naturally cautious and it would be a lie to think most of them do not think or assume men would want to sleep with them the very first time they visit them.
As a result of this, women also devise methods that would protect them as much as possible so the guys would not sleep with them on the first date. Having s*x may be inevitable in that relationship at the long run, but women are able to prolong the abstinence for as long as possible when they do take certain steps.
Find below some of the things ladies do when they do not want a guy to sleep with them anytime they go visit them:
http://aimweget.ml/2017/07/19/10-things-ladies-do-when-they-visit-a-guy-they-are-not-interested-sleeping-with/
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Are Not Interested Sleeping With by spiralwedge(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
If i press that link, make krokro catch my hand

(1) (Reply)

20-year Old Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina State / Locking Your Phone In Your Spouse Absence Is A Yahoo Arrangement - Man Rants / Sold!!! Brand New Midea Hot And Cold Water Dispenser For Sale @27k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.