Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! (2978 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yes I FortifiedCity said so. Go and tell your pastor that I said so. There is a direct link between loving women and being great. Great men have this natural urge to be with as many women as possible. This urge propels them to acquire things that will attract those women unto them. This includes confidence, composure, material things which include bUT not limited to money. An ordinary man cannot be good with women.

If you are good with women, trust me you have the potentials to be great. The only problem is that that urge can be your greatest undoing if you don't control it and channel it to productive means.

I have a lot to say on this but I'll stop here. So go out there with confidence, talk to as many women as possible but put your urge in check.

Signed

FortifiedCity

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by dyze(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
See wetin I book space for? I no even understand am.

Modified: na true you talk. E make sense
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by greatnaija01: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
wow.... you have potential to be a Solomon. Who was blessed with wisdom but became foolish by Women.

FortifiedCity:
Yes I FortifiedCity said so. Go and tell your pastor that I said so. There is a direct link between loving women and being great. Great men have this natural urge to be with as many women as possible. This urge propels them to acquire things that will attract those women unto them. This includes confidence, composure, material things which include bUT not limited to money. A ordinary man cannot be good with women.

If you are good with women, trust me you have the potentials to be great. The only problem is that that urge can be your greatest undoing if you don't control it and channel it to productive means.

I have a lot to say on this but I'll stop here. So go out there with confidence, talk to as many women as possible but put your urge in check.

Signed

FortifiedCity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
dyze:
See wetin I book space for? I no even understand am.
grin

Read am well na

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow.... you have potential to be a Solomon. Who was blessed with wisdom but became foolish by Women.

May Solomons wisdom be my portion Amen.

We'll deal with the women part later cheesy
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by greatnaija01: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
yes..... Later. Like he did. AMEN for you o
FortifiedCity:
May Solomons wisdom be my portion Amen.

We'll deal with the women part later cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
greatnaija01:
yes..... Later. Like he did. AMEN for you o
I can handle them but do you agree with my assertion
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Eehen. Oti ó
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
fuckerstard:
Eehen. Oti ó
What's the meaning
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Yes I FortifiedCity said so. Go and tell your pastor that I said so. There is a direct link between loving women and being great. Great men have this natural urge to be with as many women as possible. This urge propels them to acquire things that will attract those women unto them. This includes confidence, composure, material things which include bUT not limited to money. An ordinary man cannot be good with women.

Signed

FortifiedCity

So you mean if I don't womanize I will not be succesful? Is that what you're saying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

So you mean if I don't womanize I will not be succesful? Is that what you're saying?

What's your definition of 'womanize'
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What's your definition of 'womanize'

In your own words, "runing after many women."

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by greatnaija01: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
what facts do u have.
MINE are einstein. Jesus. budha, mohammed, etc THEY DIDNT LOVE WOMEN.... they treated them with respect and left it at that

FortifiedCity:
I can handle them but do you agree with my assertion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by LordKO(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
@OP

Poor delivery of a good message from you. Lol. What's true is that love emotion is the most powerful of all emotions. And to achieve greater success in life as a man, you need to transmute your love emotion towards ambition with a portion of it dedicated to the special woman in your life. Failure to do this and to follow your erroneous delivery always leads to destruction.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Preshy561(f): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
okay oo,,
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by STILESGANG: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Signed

FortifiedCity
Trash.I m sure the bill gates and Warren buffets of this world are paupers if we are to follow your logic
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by MhizzAJ(f): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
cool
I love this thread
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by InfernoNig: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
What is this one even saying self. Be like at your brain son dey leak.
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
LordKO:
@OP

Poor delivery of a good message from you. Lol. What's true is that love emotion is the most powerful of all emotions. And to achieve greater success in life as a man, you need to transmute your love emotion towards ambition with a portion of it dedicated to the special woman in your life. Failure to do this and to follow your erroneous delivery always leads to destruction.
Your own understanding is different and I already mentioned control of the urge
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
STILESGANG:
Trash.I m sure the bill gates and Warren buffets of this world are paupers if we are to follow your logic
How do you know they don't love and seek women
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
InfernoNig:
What is this one even saying self. Be like at your brain son dey leak.
Is that all you can say
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lalasticlala do you agree
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Seriously dude, get a life.
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by kazyhm(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Signed

FortifiedCity

its either you dont understand the topic very well or you cant constructively drives your point home.............for a detailed understanding consult Napoleon Hill's books
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Gebbson007(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
weed ooooo
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Op I can feel you. The passion to please them makes you want to achieve more
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Seriously dude, get a life.
You've been following upandan.
Leave me alone. I'm not interested biko
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Signed

FortifiedCity

Are you talking about me ? Now I can not even enjoy being on bed with just one lady, the minimum and perfect number for me is two, but the maximum number of girls I have ever had in my house was 7 at a time and I got scared at a point when I checked my contact and I had 26 ladies at a time besides 3 that are like a part of me.

That is when I knew I was prepared for greatness. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You've been following upandan. Leave me alone. I'm not interested biko
Lmfao, wdf is following you?
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shugavee:
wow i see!!!! I will screengrab this so when i start my own thread i can show evidence of most men shallow mentality!They blab, shame women n call them prostitutes but will openly call themselves prostitites n feel pride in it!!!

WHAT FURTHER PROOF DO WE NEED TO SHOW THAT YOU HAVE NO SHAME?

YOU HAVE NO JOB EXCEPT LOOKING FOR PROVES AND EVIDENCES TO SPITE MEN WITH ON THE INTERNET.

YOU CREATE A COUNTER THREAD JUST TO BATTLE AND BLAB OVER SOMETHING MEANINGLESS. HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO LIVE LIKE THIS?

YOUR BEHAVIOR ON THIS FORUM IS JUST "A TIP OF THE ICEBERG" OF WHAT YOU TRULY ARE IN REAL LIFE.

A CONFUSED PSYCHO, CAUSING MENACE ON THE INTERNET CUS THERE'S NO PLACE FOR YOU IN REAL LIFE.

GO AHEAD.. CREATE YOUR THREAD. WE'LL BE THERE TO ENTERTAIN OURSELVES WITH YOUR NEVER FUNNY JOKES. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Shugavee(f): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Signed

FortifiedCity
wow i see!!!! I will screengrab this so when i start my own thread i can show evidence of most men shallow mentality! They blab, shame women n call them prostitutes but will openly call themselves prostitites n feel pride in it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Cococandy / How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing / To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.