Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,117 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Anger Is Running Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anger Is Running Me (891 Views)

Time Is Running Out / Please Help! A Friend Is Running Mad Already! / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger Is Running Me by Bester44(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
I recently started a job I hate so much. It involves driving in traffic every day. Other road users are driving me insane with their reckless driving. You would see me dishing out curses almost every 5 minutes. I was a very quiet person until the recent time.

Now after coming back from work, I still go about in the house angry. This job fetches me 50k monthly but I hate the job. How can I be happy again.
Re: Anger Is Running Me by madridguy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thank your star you got a job.

3 Likes

Re: Anger Is Running Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bester44:
I recently started a job I hate so much. It involves driving in traffic every day. Other road users are driving me insane with their reckless driving. You would see me dishing out curses almost every 5 minutes. I was a very quiet person until the recent time.

Now after coming back from work, I still go about in the house angry. This job fetches me 50k monthly but I hate the job. How can I be happy again.

grin grin cheesy Welcome to Lagos brother

Seriously you just need to take it easy. Try doing some breathing exercises when you are about getting worked up. This constant anger will age you faster than you realize
Re: Anger Is Running Me by Tapout(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bester44:

You remind me of the movie "angry Birds sad
Re: Anger Is Running Me by MissWrite(f): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Road rage passes. After a while, you won't notice the crazy anymore when you've come to expect the worst from people. Just drive defensively.

Sometimes, happiness (or satisfaction at least) can come with getting a new perspective of your situation. So, get analytical: what exactly do you hate about your job? (Do you have an opportunity to spend your time more productively?) Is there anything that you love about it? (Pays the bills maybe?) Make a list. And decide if you're better off quitting. But if you're not better off quitting, then realize that the pros beat the cons, and learn to appreciate your situation.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Is Running Me by Gebbson007(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bester44:

I swear I wunt fry neither Stone or beans
Re: Anger Is Running Me by xoxocandy(f): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin grin cheesy Welcome to Lagos brother

Seriously you just need to take it easy. Try doing some breathing exercises when you are about getting worked up. This constant anger will age you faster than you realize
Where did you see Lagos in the write up
Re: Anger Is Running Me by Bester44(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
MissWrite:
Road rage passes. After a while, you won't notice the crazy anymore when you've come to expect the worst from people. Just drive defensively.

Sometimes, happiness (or satisfaction at least) can come with getting a new perspective of your situation. So, get analytical: what exactly do you hate about your job? (Do you have an opportunity to spend your time more productively?) Is there anything that you love about it? (Pays the bills maybe?) Make a list. And decide if you're better off quitting. But if you're not better off quitting, then realize that the pros beat the cons, and learn to appreciate your situation.

My problem seems philosophical. I'm a man who loves justice so much that if it not served, I become sad.

This is my first time of interacting with customers from various walks of life. Now I have firsthand reasons to say that many people are demons roaming the streets. So, I would retire into my room thinking of how to get rid of these [demons].
Re: Anger Is Running Me by stacyadams: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bester44:

grin grin direct d job come my side...no matter the nonsense dem drive ,,me go just dey luk dem like mumu..i no get saliva to waste
Re: Anger Is Running Me by Bester44(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
stacyadams:
grin grin direct d job come my side...no matter the nonsense dem drive ,,me go just dey luk dem like mumu..i no get saliva to waste

Lol. Anger never catch u before
Re: Anger Is Running Me by yomi007k(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
MissWrite:

nicely written.
Re: Anger Is Running Me by stacyadams: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=Bester44 post=65785157]

Lol. Anger never catch u before [/quotei no get ]the energy wey i go use shout for mad people....
Re: Anger Is Running Me by tyup(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bester44:

50k per month in Lagos. ....my brother nor gree for ur village people o
Re: Anger Is Running Me by Riddler: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
One mad man actually overtook me on third mainland bridge this night shouting at me if I was okay. Apparently I wasnt driving as fast as His majesty wanted. I saw overtake a dozen other cars seconds later still shouting at the drivers. OP are u the one?
Re: Anger Is Running Me by MissWrite(f): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2018
Bester44:

My problem seems philosophical. I'm a man who loves justice so much that if it not served, I become sad.

This is my first time of interacting with customers from various walks of life. Now I have firsthand reasons to say that many people are demons roaming the streets. So, I would retire into my room thinking of how to get rid of these [demons].

........lol

Well, that's what your room is for: to work through your issues in silence. But if you cannot find release, take up a sport like boxing, martial arts.......and try meditating.
Re: Anger Is Running Me by Bester44(m): 1:02am On Mar 13, 2018
Riddler:
One mad man actually overtook me on third mainland bridge this night shouting at me if I was okay. Apparently I wasnt driving as fast as His majesty wanted. I saw overtake a dozen other cars seconds later still shouting at the drivers. OP are u the one?

Not driving fast no be offense o, but commercial drivers hate it and would hurl insults at you for being slow.

In a situation, All the available lanes were occupied, a driver created an extra lane beside me and overtook me. He then spread 5 fingers at me as a sign of abusing my mother, saying I didn't leave enough room for overtaking. This one got me, and I raced to outrun the idiot for a beating.
Re: Anger Is Running Me by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 13, 2018
xoxocandy:

Where did you see Lagos in the write up

Where else then do you have mad traffic? Lady shut the fvck up
Re: Anger Is Running Me by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2018
Then start a business wink.

(1) (Reply)

They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That / Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) / You Need Someone For Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.