Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 (64749 Views)

Chelsea Vs Newcastle (1 - 0) On 13th March 2022 / Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 / Bayern Munich Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 3) On 13th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2018
engrchykae:
my man utd friends get annoyed when i tell them fergie is a failure and local champion to win only two uefa champions league in 30 years.
Jose mourinho won two in 8 years while Pep won two in 4 and even won 14 trophies in 4 years.
When fergie saw the new generation of young and wicked coaches in Europe and influx of young and wicked coaches into the epl,he remembered retirement as a way of escape.
yeah no sentiments attached o but have u realized english coaches are dïçkhëäd$, it is actually foreigners that make the league what it is but other leagues around their local coaches are dope! I don't have anything against english coaches o, i just realized this.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
AGood morning to all blues, citizens, spurs, kopsites, gunners... Red devils can go and get their own from Wisam Ben yedder...

1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ericmor: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2018
pannyman:

Very poor indeed.

Starting with Fellaini in a game that you need to score.
Not starting with Mata.
Pulling out Valencia.

Remember they need not to concede goal at home after playing a goalless first leg. His statics back fire on him. Thank God for gadiola if not, epl would have been wack dis season n won by the useless team call Man U then morinoho will start making mouth
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
this is how u identify a declining club. Arsenal started like dis.
hmmmmm my brother good morning oo.......the thing just weak me as i wake up!
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
hmmmmm my brother good morning oo.......the thing just weak me as i wake up!
morning bro. How dat ur relative?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by jagorinho: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2018
jelel6:

I can easily name instance when EPL teams dumped out both Madrid and Barca. football is a Cycle my Guy. there was a time when Italian teams dominated. But the future ( next 5-8years ) don't look promising for them.

Who says technique is the benchmark for judging teams? and who told you players cannot be physical and technically good at the same time?

I like technical players as do most people. purely technical players are becoming obsolete if you observe. don't tell me the Present Madrid is your Definition of a technical Team. They combine Physicality, pace, and Power in equal measure, in addition to the technique of players you're expected to buy with what they spend. The last truly and purely technical team was pep barca. the present barca is adding power and physicality to their squad with players like Paulinho, rakitic and semedo.

some of the EPL teams have the right coaches, ambition and money in place and that's what is requires to compete at the highest level. with time, the result will be apparent.

Have Fun watching a game between atletico and Bilbao since you appreciate their slick football that much!

since you support an Italian team, I wonder what you think of juve's victory over spurs. who was playing the kind of football you claimed was in Spain? perhaps, it was Madrid's route one crosses, set-piece and headed goals against PSG that's so exciting to?

kind regards
the gap in quality between la liga and epl is huge, you epl fans fail to know the difference between a competitive league and a qualitative league, epl is competitive no doubt but in terms of quality, i doubt it. if a 5th placed la liga team can dismantle a second placed epl team with relative ease,it shows the quality of your league and the worse part is sevilla is on a bad patch of form but man u is on a hot streak.And you saying technical players are becomimg obselete, that must be in that your overrated epl, 80% of players in la liga are technical players, you could even see when sevilla defenders are managing their space inside box 18 when they know they can not physically mark lukaku, with that shit that your second best team in that overrated league served yesterday, i am very sure eibar will even do more damage than sevilla and about you comparing juve and tottenham, unfortunately you are not conversant with seria a, you should know seria basically thrives on tactics, they always adjust based on the strength of their opponents and sometimes they do surprise their opponents tactically check ( celtic vs juventus) where juventus ceded possession to celtic and hit them on the counter, this distabilize celtic because they planned on counter attecking juve in the first place....my guy, football is more than using strength to chase players all over the field without any tangible result, football is teamwork aided by good tactics which is lacking in epl

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
morning bro. How dat ur relative?
she is fyn.......but i want to start interrogation in the nxt 23 mins.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by jagorinho: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
just like u also said what u knw.
i dont waste my time watching that overrated league, watching 22 wrestlers chasing a ball can be boring, dont you think so?
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by LZAA: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2018
mvem:
...awful u say because dey did not win ucl...guardiola carried them always to d semi final....what are u saying....last year dey left in d quarter...kompany has started the last 4 matches...ya but aguero is still up der as one of d best 9
not bcuz they didnt win the ucl
they were flat out boring even to their fans
lahm tried to play what he was playing for bayern in 2014 WC and low accomodated him but after some bad games he returned to his own tactics and germany won the WC
kompany last four games include two against an arsenal side low on confidence and a stoke side battling relegation

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by holuphisayor(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2018
since Alexis came to man utd, lukaku had been so good he made Sanchez look like a shit player.

And for him to say "some players were hiding" at post interview says alot.

The dance master and Sanchez are causing problems.

SMH for mourinho for changing team like screensaver
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2018
jagorinho:

i dont waste my time watching that overrated league, watching 22 wrestlers chasing a ball can be boring, dont you think so?
It is really. But d last time I checked, dat happened between the Milan clubs. U didn't watch that?
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
she is fyn.......but i want to start interrogation in the nxt 23 mins.
LOL, what kind of interrogation is dat?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
If u undastnd english very well, u'll realise dat when they say this league is better, it has nothing to do with what they can achieve in EUROPE. All over d world pipu leave their i.e US, others wakeup in d middle of d nyt to watch Epl even u at a point u left something important to come and watch Epl. Now this league generates much money than all oda leagues, because it is average? It has alot of sponsors and partners, why these companies partner mediocrity or u are much wiser than their CEO'S? This league has made a name it will take la liga tens of years to make, agree or not.
If la liga has d quality u are talking about, it will have alot of sponsors. The only quality game u have in LA LIGA is d el classico.
This is d ninth an english team is going head to head to with a spanish team dis season, and because they got a single victory u are here boasting abt LA LIGA. Dnt 4got dat ur grt teams are yet to win an English team dis season.
dude, if you understand logic, you win know I am talking about team quality and not marketing and branding
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by iliyande(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

In all your stupidity, and points you dropped you stylishly dogged the coefficients, you stylishly dogged head to head and more importantly YOU DOGGED THE QUALITY OF FOOTBALL... INFACT YOU MUST BE ARGUING WITH YOUR REMAINING 5MB RIGHT NOW... MY BOY I SAID GO AND PLAY PIANO OR MARIO... RANTING ABOUT MOST WATCHED, MONEY, PRESS... IF ALL THOSE COULDN'T HELP YOU GUYS LAST NIIGHT, INSTEAD YOU WERE DOMINATED OVER BOTH LEGS, WHAT HEIGHT OF DELUSION CAN THIS BE

grin don't mind him, if only At. Madrid were to be in EPL they would've been a dominant force till kingdom comes.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
LOL, what kind of interrogation is dat?
as per big cousin na she pushed me to the wall, so i decided to tail, track and secretely investigate her.....now sef i have compiled a list of her suspected BFs........yesterday she told mum she was going to her friends place so i tailed her.......it was on her way coming back the incident happened.....funny enough she doesn't suspect how i was there at that instance or if she suspects she isnt showing it......
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
At least u now agree it is english philosophy.
U are mentioning Arsenal because they have been poor?
When u say team quality, why don't u go ahead and watch team quality week in week out?
The EPL is average to you because all d teams have almost equal revenue.
When u talk abt football quality currently only barca 4rm la liga can give u dat.
But why is it dat with all these "team quality" a match between BARCA and ESPANYOL will bore the living day light out of you??
I watch LA LIGA and EPL, first and foremost, I am a football fan, as a football fan, I tell you that La LIGA has better teams than EPL while EPL is entertaining, enough said
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2018
iliyande:

grin don't mind him, if only At. Madrid were to be in EPL they would've been a dominant force till kingdom comes.
u an atl.madrid fan?
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
as per big cousin na she pushed me to the wall, so i decided to tail, track and secretely investigate her.....now sef i have compiled a list of her suspected BFs........yesterday she told mum she was going to her friends place so i tailed her.......it was on her way coming back the incident happened.....funny enough she doesn't suspect how i was there at that instance or if she suspects she isnt showing it......
Is she a kid?
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
Is she a kid?
nah! She is older than i am but i usually don't acknowledge that

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I watch LA LIGA and EPL, first and foremost, I am a football fan, as a football fan, I tell you that La LIGA has better teams than EPL.....
well u can't twist or bend my point to suit ur arguement. I never talked abt teams in d first place, I talked abt d league and I said d Epl balances value for money, it is far far superior to any other league dat is my point.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2018
iliyande:

And u thnk u watch football??
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
well u can't twist or bend my point to suit ur arguement. I never talked abt teams in d first place, I talked abt d league and I said d Epl balances value for money, it is far far superior to any other league dat is my point.
their marketing is superior not teams.... I agree with you, but you must define the angle you are coming from..
EPL is competitive...TRUE
la LIGA has better teams...TRUE
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

dude, if you understand logic, you win know I am talking about team quality and not marketing and branding
can u anyway compare d quality in d United to Sevilla? It all boils down to playing style. If Man utd played attacking football do u thnk sevilla will stand them?
Well just like I said b4, if u pick league by league, EPL will offer u what la liga can't, and am nt even talking abt team quality yet.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

their marketing is superior not teams.... I agree with you, but you must define the angle you are coming from..
EPL is competitive...TRUE
la LIGA has better teams...TRUE
now I ask, if la liga has better teams, why is d league dat wack?
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
can u anyway compare d quality in d United to Sevilla? It all boils down to playing style. If Man utd played attacking football do u thnk sevilla will stand them?
Well just like I said b4, if u pick league by league, EPL will offer u what la liga can't, and am nt even talking abt team quality yet.
if Tottenham plays Valencia today, who do you think will win and give a logical explanation why
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
nah! She is older than i am but i usually don't acknowledge that
d age difference is much?
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
now I ask, if la liga has better teams, why is d league dat wack?
if a wack league can produce 5 UCL winners in 8 years, Sevilla winning Europa league 3 times in a row. I like that kind of WACK
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

if Tottenham plays Valencia today, who do you think will win and give a logical explanation why
I have watch football long enough to know dat watever u thnk b4 a match doesn't matter, it all depends on d line up, formation and form on d day. So I rarely predict a one sided outcome.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

if a wack league can produce 5 UCL winners in 8 years, Sevilla winning Europa league 3 times in a row. I like that kind of WACK
U see wen I say u don't undastnd dis statement "epl is better than la liga" u thnk its an insult. Without European achievements, compare d la liga to Epl let's see. Without d european games as ur tower of refuge give 2 reasons why as a league u thnk la liga is comparable to Epl.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Adebayor19(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Maiconyoung:
If u undastnd english very well, u'll realise dat when they say this league is better, it has nothing to do with what they can achieve in EUROPE. All over d world pipu leave their i.e US, others wakeup in d middle of d nyt to watch Epl even u at a point u left something important to come and watch Epl. Now this league generates much money than all oda leagues, because it is average? It has alot of sponsors and partners, why these companies partner mediocrity or u are much wiser than their CEO'S? This league has made a name it will take la liga tens of years to make, agree or not.
If la liga has d quality u are talking about, it will have alot of sponsors. The only quality game u have in LA LIGA is d el classico.
This is d ninth an english team is going head to head to with a spanish team dis season, and because they got a single victory u are here boasting abt LA LIGA. Dnt 4got dat ur grt teams are yet to win an English team dis season.

Bros tell dem. dnt understand all this la liga fans . Spurs that can neva win d epl 10yrs from now did not lose to the best team in champion league history (Madrid) Chelsea that everyone is using to wash Did not lose to ATM. Now Chelsea is stil playing Barca and yet to lose. So How is La laliga Best. U are talking about Sevilla beating man u. How abt Spurs beating Madrid or Chelsea beating ATM. A league u already knows d outcome b4 it strts.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

their marketing is superior
only a superior goods can have superior marketing.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
d age difference is much?
nah. Haba if it were much she for be aunty na

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.