Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics (3104 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by Rachelsblog(f): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2018
This is just too funny for me to handle, A man found out that his dog is pregnant, and his reaction is just one in a million, he not only threw a pregnancy photoshoot for the dog, he penned down an 'emotional' letter to the dog that he is disappointed the dog will get pregnant without a formal wedding.. lol..
Please continue below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/hilarious-see-what-man-did-to-his-dog.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by XhosaNostra(f): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2018
LMAO. I like his sense of humour.

7 Likes

Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Hahahaha!! So funny!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2018
grin

Nice name MARSHMALLOW tongue

I got 2 male pups at the moment and i name them after my exes, soon they will do the same thing what his neighbour did to his bitch.. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by sylvez(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I got 2 male pups at the moment and i name them after my exes, soon they will do the same thing what his neighbour did to his bitch.. grin grin cheesy

fatherrrrr!!! lord!!
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2018
sylvez:

fatherrrrr!!! lord!!

grin grin grin

Yeah...
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by sylvez(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin
Yeah...
who know the kind of animal they named you after?
may be, tolontolo and the other one lizard
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2018
sylvez:

who know the kind of animal they named you after?

may be, tolontolo and the other one lizard

grin cheesy grin

My exes are not a big fan of animals...NONE OF THEM... cool
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by mexxmoney: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2018
That dog is a Hoe!!!!! OLOSHO!!!!!
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

smiley

☣ ☠
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by Talktoyoulater(f): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Very funny cheesy
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by Gourdoinc(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2018
funny , guess would name my pup marshmallow, break hearts as you grow older my love
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by earthsync(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor Impregnated His Dog I am not understanding
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm,his Neigbour or his neighbour's dog. All the same,the guy is damn funny.
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
he looks away as if nothing happened lol

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by Rachelsblog(f): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by Elnino4ladies: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
WTF
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by ghost3040: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by JohnnyBling(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
lmfao.. I can't stop laughing.
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by Maxi112: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Funkeeeeee! cheesy
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by TalabiAudu: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Boring
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by giftedheart1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

like seriously?
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by amakadihot87(f): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

...............what breed is Jude your puppy
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by amakadihot87(f): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
I love clean dogs.....my late dogs name was Abacha.......and it was as tough as Abacha
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by TIDDOLL(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Date my Bitch without my consent undecided

Make I deal with u sad
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by DIKEnaWAR: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Buy her pant you no gree, now Marshmallow has direct access and you are complaining. I am sure he is toasting another dog by now and denying responsibility for the pregnancy.
Re: Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics by sylvez(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
you have really gathered enough experience in this business o
"exes"
you never can tell what they are calling you may be olosho
QueenSuccubus:

grin cheesy grin

My exes are not a big fan of animals...NONE OF THEM... cool

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Raped By A Lady / How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight / Veteran Singer Salawa Abeni Blackmailed Nude Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.