Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,678 members, 7,914,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Car Wars!Aston Martin Chiefs Mocks Rolls-Royce's £350k Phantom As Old-fashioned - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Wars!Aston Martin Chiefs Mocks Rolls-Royce's £350k Phantom As Old-fashioned (14152 Views)

Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) / Aston Martin Unveils N1.5 Billion Submarine (photos) / The 2019 Aston Martin DBX Design Has Been Completed And It’s Mirrorless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Wars!Aston Martin Chiefs Mocks Rolls-Royce's £350k Phantom As Old-fashioned by BishopZion(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2018
ucheuzor1:

Are u sure u are OK??

please be sure of what u post before u comment....thanks
let me that you if you don't know. he will stop going for the symposium the moment the money gets into his account. he is aware that going to the cinema with her could make her change her mind and Jonathan would find out that the mall is the best place to be.
Re: Car Wars!Aston Martin Chiefs Mocks Rolls-Royce's £350k Phantom As Old-fashioned by cyrilamx(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Can u pm dear?
Tessie01:
dream big baby
Re: Car Wars!Aston Martin Chiefs Mocks Rolls-Royce's £350k Phantom As Old-fashioned by Jarus(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2018
ucheuzor1:
Its very wrong for Aston Martin to criticise their fellow in d market. Its just a feel of insecurity in my own perspective.

Let them play their game if they have any, than to drag a famous brand into war of words. I still respect the response given by the roll Royce guys. it shows maturity.

Chill, it's part of the game, of the fun. Even Rolls executives wont take it seriously.

Same way Apple and Samsung mock each other with adverts e.g when Apple launched an iphone that was reported to be bending, Samsung threw a jibe that the product was bending for its master, Samsung

2 Likes

Re: Car Wars!Aston Martin Chiefs Mocks Rolls-Royce's £350k Phantom As Old-fashioned by Heavance(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Majority that are airing their opinion have never seen these cars expect on TeeVee and Phone screen, while the rest have never driven any of these cars except in dreams ( I belong to the second).
Re: Car Wars!Aston Martin Chiefs Mocks Rolls-Royce's £350k Phantom As Old-fashioned by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tessie01:
billionaire mindset, nice one
E be so!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Painful Car Destruction Scene In A Movie: Share Yours / 10 Safety Features In Cars Invented By Volvo / Fuel Consumption Tips And Tricks 101: A Guide To Save Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.