Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,484 members, 7,892,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. (1793 Views)

What Type Of Kissing Is This? (photo) / Benefits Of Kissing / Benefits Of Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by lightblazingnow(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2018
" And the devil, taking CHRIST up into an high mountain

The fame life, higher power, lucrative business top level, executive director and the high mountains of human Joy,

, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

Opportunity to rule the earth with just a kiss with Baal. Baal actually mean" I command you to serve me" not softly, but with all the curses of the earth hidden in the promise of fame, high mountains and the deceptive glamorous ovations.

And the devil said unto Christ, All this power will I give you, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Interesting!!!! Give out what you actually stole from the one you are speaking with!!!

If you therefore will worship me, all shall be yours.

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get you behind me, Satan: for it is written, you shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.

Deserving response

Another response from the truth

Yet I have left seven thousand souls in Dream home for my self, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which has not kissed him".

Be wise now therefore, O you kings: be instructed, you judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Kiss means to take up the truth in your mouth and preach him to every creatures, not just to humanity, animality, fishes and trees, water and to all the universe. That means our diversity. Kiss the Son, the CHRIST, the way the truth and the glory life, are you down here kissing the pleasure of nothing. Be wise then and do the right thing.

That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.

Salvation formula!! Mathematics! Using your heart and mouth to outsmart Satan. You shall be saved if you applies it to activate the power of God Almighty

For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and

with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Don't Go kissing the wrong confessions of your great grandfather's who embraced wickedness because they were deceived by the wise and cunning ability of the serpent.

Kiss the Son, allow living water flow from within your heart through your mouth to your world.
Re: Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by orisa37: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2018
Good.
Kiss means Kneel In Supplications and Surrender to honour, love and adore The Majesty(Excellence) o the one you worship.
Re: Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by lightblazingnow(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sure
Re: Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by lightblazingnow(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
You should know
Re: Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Well done
Re: Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Sounds
Re: Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by lightblazingnow(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
For sure
Re: Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Great
Re: Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks
Re: Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Learn more

(1) (Reply)

Pero’s Breast Breaks The Internet After Video Of Her,annie&2baba Goes Viral(phot / 5 Ways To Make A Girl Happy / Please Help She Infected Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.