Stats: 3,193,007 members, 7,949,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? (802 Views)

28 Years Old Not Spoiled Girl Looking For A BF! / What Is Her Problem? / What Is Her Problem? (2) (3) (4)

Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by VenomousTruth: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is someone who never greets me, whenever I even say hi, she ignores my greetings and walks away with a frown. well, I had a plan for her.

On a Sunday afternoon, I met her at a provision shop and when she was done shopping, I reached out to the cashier and cleared her payment, she smiled and said thank you (for the first time), I knew I was getting there. I decided to come back for what I wanted to buy and followed her back to her place. while we were walking, I told her about my interest in her to which she revealed to me she has a boyfriend and it can't work.

Now to cut the whole story short, we have met a couple of times, not at my place but hers. I kiss her, I undo her bra and sucked on her nippples and breasts and caressed every joints in that body, I've taken all of her cloths off and fingered her to orgasn and kissed every part you kiss before penetration but she always talks about her boyfriend and stops me from going further... her juices filling my fingers and she even licks it and asks me to Bleep her but when I'm about to, she stops and says she can't do this to her boyfriend...

abeg, what's the way out cos I'm meeting her @ 3:30pm today. I really want to Bleep this lady so bad!
Re: Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
It's 3:30pm on the dot already.
Peace be unto you!

We'll talk later, when you are less busy!!

Re: Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by FluidQueen(f): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Karma's a biitch, Y'know?

Your girlfriend/Wife Would probably be accommodating fingers shoved in her Vagina in the coming years. Wait for it.
Re: Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by NeeKlaus: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
It's 3:35. We can't advise you anymore. May the force be with you.

Re: Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by VenomousTruth: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
modelmike7:
It's 3:30pm on the dot already.
Peace be unto you!

We'll talk later, when you are less busy!!
FluidQueen:
Karma's a biitch, Y'know?

Your girlfriend/Wife Would probably be accommodating fingers shoved in her Vagina in the coming years. Wait for it.
her room mate's around...
Re: Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by izaray(f): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
VenomousTruth:
her room mate's around...
God done catch you bruh wink May her room mates remain in that room all through the day....Ameeeen undecided
Re: Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by VenomousTruth: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
izaray:
God done catch you bruh wink May her room mates remain in that room all through the day....Ameeeen undecided
finally met her, she said tomorrow something will go down but I still doubt if she's ready. I just wanna be gentle cos when I tried to force it a bit, she said "aaaahh! you can kill".
Re: Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by izaray(f): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2018
VenomousTruth:
finally met her, she said tomorrow something will go down but I still doubt if she's ready. I just wanna be gentle cos when I tried to force it a bit, she said "aaaahh! you can kill".
Aleast God answered my prayer, by not letting it work that very day grin
Re: Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2018
please o, make sure you drop the gist here, don't miss any detail, this is going to be interesting.
Re: Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? by VenomousTruth: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2018
izaray:
Aleast God answered my prayer, by not letting it work that very day grin
5:30 today will tell the results...

Bride Hit Shoprite, Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding (photo) / Ladies Only: Your Man Burst Into Tears / LADIES, WAKE-UP: 7 Signs That Another Woman Is Trying To Seduce Your Husband