Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,921 members, 7,969,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

Invest In My Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Invest In My Movie (2101 Views)

Choose From My Movie Library For A Token! / A Director Stole My Movie Script / Sponsor My Movie And Gain It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In My Movie by andrewdg(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2007
Invest In A Movie That Would Change The Face Of Our Movie Industry

i have a movie that i would like to invite investors to. I am a writer and this movie would blow the mind of nigerians. People would wonder what jobs i have done but the answer is none. This is as a result of the nature of our industry,nobody would buy a script from a none relative and their lack of professionalism makes me afraid of having a debut with them. If you have interest in investing in the production and general marketing of the movie, please indicate.
Re: Invest In My Movie by Seun(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2007
Try to reduce the hype "will change the industry" and focus on the substance you have to offer.

Is your movie yet another local romantic or crime movie, or is it something different like action or comedy?

What is your budget like and how do you intend to produce it? Tell us more about this investment. wink
Re: Invest In My Movie by kelvin(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2007
@andrewdg

You need to give more details about your movie, most Nigerian movies we' ve seen are practically the same.
What kind of crew do you intend working with?
What kind of story do you have?
What stands your story out from the many others we ve seen?
Re: Invest In My Movie by ebos(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2007
Just like Andrew, I have good movies completely different from what we have been watching. It is capable of making Part 3. The story is superb and extra-ordinary but the problem I have is the plotting. If I can get a reliable person I can work with, I tell you, Producers will rush for it. The story is typed with 21 pages. Not love story, comedy, repetition of stories , no, it is entirely different. Life story that will shake movie industry. Not bragging. Contact me with this e-mail: ebosyl2001@yahoo.com
Re: Invest In My Movie by segedoo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2007
@ andrewg
nawa o!! let's see some proof. how u wan make i invest in something i just read 4 forum?
show me some electronic proof dude.
Re: Invest In My Movie by ronnieslimz(f): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2007
segedoo:

nawa o!! let's see some proof. how u wan make i invest in something i just read 4 forum?
show me some electronic proof dude.

abi oo. . show us wat u've got so we can know if we'll invest or not
Re: Invest In My Movie by nanaboi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2007
Nigerians just love to talk and miss the point. Wat kind of movie are we talking about here? U've said wat it's not, y dont u just say wat it is
Re: Invest In My Movie by texazzpete(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2007
ebos:

Just like Andrew, I have good movies completely different from what we have been watching. It is capable of making Part 3.

Great! Just what we need, another sequel,

Industry changing my arse
Re: Invest In My Movie by themaster2: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2007
Hey guys, y'all wanna see my short movies?!!!
Get 'em right here:

http://www.budgetfilmmaker.com/video/the_trip_movie.wmv
http://www.budgetfilmmaker.com/video/SIMPLE_PLAN.wmv

sure y'all should be impressed. and do let me have ur assessments.

Gbenga Salu
Re: Invest In My Movie by ebos(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2007
The name of the movie is ANCIENT JUDGEMENT.  Osofia, Sam Loco and Peter Edochi have roles to play.  The movie is a touching one.  We have a lot to learn from it.  It's just different.  I have more movies to offer.
Re: Invest In My Movie by sirpee50(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2007
contact me for a sponsor, if you relly mean what you are saying. pls do not be discouraged in any manner, my email is pitomaglobe@yahoo.co.uk (08059597139).  see ya
Re: Invest In My Movie by ebos(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2007
Sirpee, you will be contacted. It's a good movie you will love to invove urself
Re: Invest In My Movie by sirpee50(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2007
guy i said, contact me for a sponsor , not that i am to sponsor you. i have a guy in mind and i am based in owerri. the choice is yours, good luck
Re: Invest In My Movie by t200m: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2007
hi man ,u said u have a contact.i wld luv to meet the person.i have a film about a woman that had an accident and lost her memory,and her daughter is alos missing,but she suspects that her lovin husband is up to somtin.is a film that i know nigerians will relate to,its gonna be like mortal inheritance and violated.so hola back.my e.mail is t200m2002@yahoo.com
sirpee50:

guy i said, contact me for a sponsor , not that i am to sponsor you. i have a guy in mind and i am based in owerri. the choice is yours, good luck
Re: Invest In My Movie by ebos(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2007
Sirpee, I have heard what you said. Everything has to be gradual. You know I have a work now and I MAY rescind to be able to come to owerri.
Re: Invest In My Movie by popey(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2007
that was good segun salu, listen man my name is Shola from miami florida U S A i am making arrangements to put together an music and movie editing and production studio in Nigeria i will deffinately need someone like you i dont need a proffesional i just need someone who is good at what they do ,the only thing is i dont know where to go yet lagos or , i dont know.
Re: Invest In My Movie by Seun(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2007
What really pains me about movie production is that everyone gets paid, but the mumu investor loses money.

1 Like

Re: Invest In My Movie by popey(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2007
not if you know what you are doing man , it is more business than anything else, trust me i know.
Re: Invest In My Movie by sirpee50(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2007
Hi Popey, I am a movie writer based in Owerri, Imo State of Nigeria. Your idea is a nice one and I will advice you to come down to Owerri and establish the studio stuff and you will gain because Owerri today is lively in music and movie productions. My name is Peter and you can call me here 2348059597139 or email pitomaglobe@yahoo.co.uk, so as to know some of my manifestos. Be blessed.
Re: Invest In My Movie by sirpee50(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2007
Hi Seun, is like you dont know much about movie business? How can an Executive Producer (EP) or Investor as you call it stand to loose when people he pays viz: actors, actresses, editors, etc stand to gain? Then movie or music business is no more a deal! I will adivice you to make more investigations as for me, no business pays more. Tanx dude
Re: Invest In My Movie by Rlst84sale(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2007
SirPee50,

I may be interested in investing in it, nothwithstanding, nothing is printed in gold yet. What is your budget and what are your business plans we will need more than just hyped letters on Nairaland. Give more details. Thank you.
Rlst84sale@yahoo.com
Re: Invest In My Movie by Rlst84sale(m): 1:17am On Apr 07, 2007
I may be interested in investing in it, notwithstanding, nothing is printed in gold yet. What is your budget and what are your business plans we will need more than just hyped letters on Nairaland. Give more details. Thank you.
Rlst84sale@yahoo.com
Re: Invest In My Movie by Seun(m): 3:38am On Apr 07, 2007
How can an Executive Producer (EP) or Investor as you call it stand to loose when people he pays viz: actors, actresses, editors, etc stand to gain?
The same way employees get their salaries for their months of work even when a company eventually goes bankrupt!
Re: Invest In My Movie by Rlst84sale(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2007
Seun u got that right, I know what u r talking about brother but trust me, things r different here. When I invest my money I won't lose or else I won't invest it at all, u can tke that to the bank.
Re: Invest In My Movie by sirpee50(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2007
My Guy, I left my email address and gsm number in my write up here. Could you please write me or give me your email address so that I can send you what it takes to produce a movie and/or form a music and movie studios. I am still in Owerri, Imo State, so let us start from somewhere. Thanks Pee
Re: Invest In My Movie by sirpee50(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2007
IT IS NO NEED WASTING TIME HERE WITH IGNORAMUS WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR LEFT FROM RIGHT ABOUT MOVIE AND MUSIC PRODUCTIONS. CAN ANY OF YOU QUOTE FOR ME OF ANY EXECUTIVE PRODUCER OR PRODUCER OR ANY MOVIE INVESTOR WHO ENDED UP LOOSING INSTEAD OF GAINING? MOST OF THE MARKETERS TODAY ARE PRODUCERS AND THEY ARE SHOOTING AND PRODUCING MOVIES STEADY.

MY FRIEND, IS LIKE YOU ARE DISCOURAGED BY THESE OPPOSITIONS, BUT I WILL ASK YOU NOT TO. IN CASE YOU STILL NEED MY PHONE NUMBER, I HAVE CHANGED TO MTN AS GLO DOES NOT COVER WELL MY JURISDICTION, THUS; 07035076280. I AM STILL PETER ADIELE, BASED IN OWERRI AND WILL STILL HELP YOU RUN A MOVIE AND MUSIC STUDIO IF STILL INTERESTED TO INVEST.

MEANWHILE, MY FIRST GOSPEL MUSIC WILL SOON BE IN THE NIGERIAN MARKET AS I HAVE REACHED TO MASTER COPY NOW. THE NAME IS "DIVINE MELODY VOL. I" TITLED "ONYNYE CHUKWU" BY SIR PETER ADIELE. WATCH OUT THIS SEASON. TANX
Re: Invest In My Movie by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2007
I know at least 3 such people and they are active on Nollywood.net. Maybe the problem was that they overspent?
Re: Invest In My Movie by sirpee50(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2007
seun, dont change this arguement or topic. the problem is not over spending but, do they gain at all at all? If they dont, I believe the industry will be no-go area but if they keep gaining wether they spend normally or overspending, then it is adviceable to ecourage any investor to invest. Thanks so much for your understanding
Re: Invest In My Movie by Seun(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2007
Hmm, the problem is overspending because if you spend 50 million on a Nigerian movie, you can never make a profit. wink
Re: Invest In My Movie by sirpee50(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
NOW I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN, YOU RE NOW EXERGGERATING. HOW CAN YOU SPEND UP TO N50 MILLION NAIRA TO PRODUCE JUST A MOVIE? THIS IS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. I HAVE A SCRIPT JUST LIKE OTHERS, THAT IF YOU INVEST SAY N2.5M IT WILL BE THROUGH AND AT LEAST 3 VETERANS WILL BE INVOLVED. AFTER THE PRODUCTION YOU WILL STAND TO MAKE MORE THAN N8 MILLION NAIRA. THIS IS WHERE I STAND AND I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING.

FURTHERMORE, I SHALL LIKE YOU TO GET IN TOUCH AND LET US ROLL A MOVIE, AFTER WE WILL BE SINCERE TO NAIRA LAND MEMBERS ON WHAT WE LOOSE AND/OR GAIN. CAN YOU TRY A BET? HA HA HA HA!

(1) (Reply)

Scariest Movie You Ever Watched? / Your Best Tv Advert And Your All Time Most Useless Advert / War In France – Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.