Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,123 members, 7,900,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Advise Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Urgently (596 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Urgently by loverence(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please advise needed... My ex claims she still care about me.. She calls me once in a while to check on me.. I stopped chatting with her on whatsapp just to forget about her which am finding difficult, I tried dating other girls but am still inlove with her, her calls won't help either..she has a bf almost getting to a year.. And she blames me for our breakup.. Am so confuse what should I do.?
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Innobee99(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
An Ex is an example of who u shouldn't have dated....Better leave dat b*tch and live long.

Her next attack will be more than that of Fulani Herdmen
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Olalan(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
If you really loved each other you wouldn't be ex. Bro. She has a new BF you need to move on.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
what is the reason for your breakup? what do you want?
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by amakadihot87(f): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Female exes can disturb too much......sometimes they feel they can always have their ex back anytime...

well if you dont want her be firm and tell her so
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Innobee99:
Fulani Herdmen

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Warning Signs / This Monkey Adopted A Stray Puppy / A Challenge To The Women On Bride Price And Paternity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.