Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. (1532 Views)

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by Akachukwuroland: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Photo News!

CONSTRUCTION OF QUALITY DURABLE ROADS IN ABIA STATE.

Ongoing construction of Nkpa road as at 13/3/18.

#IkpeazuCaterpillarRevolution

Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by dominique(f): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
The road neither looks quality not durable to me but what do I know?
Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by conehead2018: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:
my brother come to IMO and see the shit the toad of a governor is calling roads.
Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by AnodaIT(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
No drainage
Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by Africonji: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Devil punish anybody that say that OVI is not working. Just look at the quality of the road he is constructing. Fire on my able governor. There is NO VACANCY in Umuahia. cool

1 Like

Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by Africonji: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

Shut up there, enemy of progress. Which one is your governor building?

3 Likes

Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by deomelllo: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Typical substandard village road.
Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by Alariiwo: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

I was about to say same thing o..

It looks like a community/street project. No drainage, no serious construction activity, nothing.

If it's Abia government doing this, then it's way below average.

1 Like

Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by OneCorner: 1:15am On Mar 14, 2018
see billionaires on every side of d street.
mansions on every side of d road cool
afonja wee be sad now cool
Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by yarimo(m): 1:29am On Mar 14, 2018
When will Ekiti state governor do same to his people? I SMH for FAYOSE undecided
Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by nonsobaba: 1:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Is ikpeazu not ashamed to be advertising this thing as road? Abia state is cursed. Just look at the rubbish!
Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by vanndubi: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2018
That road wouldn't survive this raining season, it will just peel off. They didn't apply colas A before asphalting.

Waste of scarce resources!
Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by Africonji: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2018
See them gathering like hungry vultures. Enemies of progress. If the roads are bad, they will complain. When the roads are fixed they still complain. You just cannot please this world.

1 Like

Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by progress69: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Africonji:
See them gathering like hungry vultures. Enemies of progress. If the roads are bad, they will complain. When the roads are fixed they still complain. You just cannot please this world.

U should be ashamed of yourself. Do u know the meaning of quality road?
Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by kabrudrapist: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2018
deomelllo:
Typical substandard village road.
I know this comment must come from....

Re: Photo News! Construction Of Quality Durable Roads In Abia State. by Ojiofor: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2018
AnodaIT:
No drainage

It has drainage on one side.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

According To The World Bank, Nigeria Has The 2nd Highest Income Gap / Change Is So Evident In Lagos Says Senior AIT Broadcaster Lara Wise #lagosisbae / Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.