Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

HELLO MODERATOR HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELLO MODERATOR HELP! (656 Views)

Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? / Hello Nl Ladies Can You Date A Rich Guy That Smokes? / How Far. . .I Just Called To Say Hello And See How You Were Doing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELLO MODERATOR HELP! by kristonium(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2010
A LADY USED MY ID TO POST HER ISSUE HERE.PLEASE HELP,IM A GUY AND NOT CONNECTED TO WHATEVER ISSUE SHE HAS.

THANKS
Re: HELLO MODERATOR HELP! by Donald4u: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
So you fall for the bad guy when you have good guys on the side. Typical girl story tongue anyway tell us the full story first, Are you double dating like many other Naija babes?
Re: HELLO MODERATOR HELP! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
A Nigerian's favourite phrase:

"I'm confused." Lol.
Re: HELLO MODERATOR HELP! by olayinkaj2(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
Its obvious, he can't tell u he's in loves u and still feels for some1 else. I think he is not serious about u. Follow ur heart and if u think the other guy is serious then give him a chance but be very careful. Good luck.
Re: HELLO MODERATOR HELP! by DeepSoul(f): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2010
Too many guys involved
I'm confused too! grin
Re: HELLO MODERATOR HELP! by Agnesqueen(f): 6:30am On May 01, 2010
You know sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side. If you explain your feelings to your current boyfriend, and if he does not take you seriously give him an ultimatum either the "side chick"or you. When you do that he will have to choose and if he doesn't or if he chooses her then move on. Ignore him completely and move on, most likely he will be coming back crying to you but stay strong. Guys out here try to do the same thing. Its hard finding a good woman and when they realize their mistake they will always try coming back in your life.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise. Is Relationship Meant To Be Endured Or Enjoyed Before Marriage? / Can You Love Two Peole? / Loneliness Makes Life Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.