Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,904 members, 7,889,992 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2115 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

Like you need deliverance from lalas_247
iyam not stopping you if you want to hit on hercheesy

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam not stopping you if you want to hit on hercheesy
Your leftover? Nah I'll pass.

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
[b] It is lack of Self value! Most ladies these days do not see themselves as givers but takers. They believe all a woman should do is demand what is not given or accept everything given. They have been wired to see themselves as beneficiaries and not benefactors.

The society is to be partly blamed for this, before civilization, the man is believed to provide all basic needs of his woman, while the woman is expected to manage/use wisely these basics. Little wonder why your girlfriend expects these responsibilities of you even in the civilized world. Some things do not change

The men themselves are to be blamed to. Some men/guys are the ones who willingly wrap their necks with the bondage ropes. Speak of those who believe the key to getting a woman's heart is by showering her gifts. And you wonder why James who has never given her a wristband bangs her every night lol. Not forgetting those who beg for love thereby attending to the girl's every needs. Some guys have no self worth!

Conclusively, All the stated factors will hold no effect on a lady with self esteem. A lady who knows that nothing comes free, a lady who believes in sharing responsibilities, give and take way of life. A lady who knows that to take from someone is an indebtedness to that person. Most times, giving is more dignifying than taking!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by khiaa(f): 2:24am On Mar 15, 2018
eezeribe:

Entitlement mentality and Laziness... But it is my fellow men that spoilt women.
My fellow men actually rent apartments and buy cars for ladies whose fathers don't own a bicycle just because of sex...
My friend took his new catch in his Venza to an eatery,while he went to queue for sharwama,his catch was sitting in the car,listening to cool music while the air conditioner was chilling...
Dear Men, the monsters you created because of lack of sexual control have come back to haunt you.

I believe a woman should support herself financially whether she is or she isn't in a relationship, but the man has his responsibilities in the relationship as she does as well. I'm confused, what is wrong with the girl sitting in the car waiting for him to get the food, obviously it was take out and they weren't going to eat in the restaurant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot And Sexy Ladies photos / Who Gets Easily Exhausted In Bed. / Winks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.