Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,933 members, 7,896,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Husband Scarcity; A Call To Reality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Scarcity; A Call To Reality (751 Views)

How I Turned This Fuel Scarcity Problem To My Advantage. / Husband Scarcity!! / HUSBAND SCARCITY: By Maryam Habu Shinga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Scarcity; A Call To Reality by lukotony(m): 5:58am On Mar 14, 2018
This may not be the best time for me to write on this because of MISINTERPRETATIONS,but i can no longer resist the push.
Husband scarcity has become one of the challenges faced by many ladies today. If you go to prayer houses,majority of the intentions are prayer for a life partner,and this calls for concern.Casting our mind back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers was there really much of a husband scarcity problem?
Or maybe there was more men than women then,or there was an adequate corresponding numbers of both genders,i dont think so. Maybe then the women have values and were prepared to build a home and not to park into a well built home.
Ask an average girl to define her dream husband you get things like he has to be tall,handsome,fair,and rich,own a house work in an oil company and be presentable,and then she add God fearing in order not to be worldly, then check the number of girls around you and the number of men that met that standard,and you will see the problem.
You will hear them saying i cannot suffer in my father house and then go and start suffering in a man house,sister if you have a good work can you suffer,even if you are not a graduate what about hand work, and you know that the guy has a future, why can't you build it with him and make him your dream man.
What if from the beginning you have everything that you want and later in the marriage the table turns around will you run away,no one pray for suffering
When 50ladies want the same kind of man,and the man that fits what they want is just 1,what becomes of 49 others.
Pick up the right value,am not saying that you should pick anyone that comes your way and talk of marriage not all men are husband materials,what am saying is that you should stop setting your standard on materials acquisitions look beyond the physical.

Re: Husband Scarcity; A Call To Reality by Blakjewelry(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2018
there is nothing like husband scarcity, it is just that the economic situation won't allow most eligible young men to marry on time

2 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity; A Call To Reality by gabinogem(m): 6:14am On Mar 14, 2018
[/quote] Casting our mind back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers was there really much of a husband scarcity problem?
Or maybe there was more men than women then,or there was an adequate corresponding numbers of both genders,i dont think so.
[/quote] Ask the chiefs & kings/Obas in the country, they will confidently tell u it was polygamy that solved that problem.
Re: Husband Scarcity; A Call To Reality by Nutase: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Partial nonsense. Who told you so?
Re: Husband Scarcity; A Call To Reality by donstan18: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Blakjewelry:
there is nothing like husband scarcity, it is just that the economic situation won't allow most eligible young men to marry on time

Then the women should propose, foot the bills and marry these young men.

Feminism na for mouth?
Re: Husband Scarcity; A Call To Reality by Blakjewelry(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
donstan18:

Then the women should propose, foot the bills and marry these young men.

Feminism na for mouth?
Bros if babe see you for road, she come stop you, begin toast you, brotherly I tell you go confuse come dey wonder throughout the day

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Father Mourns Daughter Who Died Two Days To Her Dedication (photos) / SOLD !!! / Popcorn Vendor For Outdoor Services (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.