Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,517 members, 7,951,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics (22883 Views)

Victims Of Suspected Fulani Militia Attack Buried In Plateau State (Pix) / Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by osuofia2(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2018
N
Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Very painful
Our president is very slow towards this alarming issue
RIP to them

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by SamoaJoe: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2018
ok... Sarrki, Usba Yarimo Madridguy take note

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by Deprofessional(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2018
The blood of these people will be on the following persons head:

1) all those who voted this present government in

2) all those calling for the thing in power to recontest

3) all those who have not gotten their pvc to vote this government out in 2019,

4) all those who one way or the other supports one Nigeria,

5) all those who called for the head of Nnamdi Kanu for saying the truth,

6) all those who for fear of arrest have not issued a statement condeming this evil,

7) the moderator that ban good men for speaking against this demonic government,

cool even you reading this message if you do nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by lastempero: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Unlike Benue victims no dignity was even accorded to this ones,look at how they where buried like ordinary criminals.that beast who serves as their governor GOD will punish him very soon.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by anytexy: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2018
No be that state wey em governor declared 2 days public holiday for Buhari. Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by Amustical(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2018
This is too bad..... You mean the state gorvenor can't even buy yards of white cloth to cover the dead talk more of coffin? APC led gvt is a disaster to Nigeria.... Buhari, u we account for this to the gods

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by 1x2x3: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Kanu talked about all these but as usual the docile Nigerians were blinded to see the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by Voiz234(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2018
This is sad!!!!

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by Smily202(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2018
This Plateau ppl should have organise a befitting burial and a site for the dead like Benue ppl, so that in generation to come , the unborn will remb that Fulanis are not their frd. I hate this government

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by Vcblinks(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2018
The shithole always representing,nothing good comes out from this shithole.just pity tillerson for coming to this shithole and got fired.A shithole indeed pls my Jos brethren please save yourself ooh cos the shithole president will do nothing ooh ,is a very big shame

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by nograv: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2018
May this be a lesson to you all, never vote for a tribalist former autocratic leader.

All of this happened under Buhari the dullard's watch. angry Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by Ikegagwuha: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2018
Now I want you to ponder a little, have you ask yourself question why the international media houses are not covering all these killings ? any time CNN choose to report it at all they paint it and call it farmers and herdsmen clash. when you get to the US you have ranches every where and no one is killed because of cow, still International Community and CNN did not see any thing wrong with herdsmen killing innocent citizen of Nigeria all just because of cow on daily basis. Its a high time every one should stand up and defend their Ancestral land, whatever the Fulani Herdsmen has I believe some ethnic group has it better. This is getting too much and our Politicians because they want to retain their seats don't care about the masses. Imagine Buhari claiming that these people are Foreigners, if they are actually Foreigners what do you do when Foreigners comes to destabilize the country. You stay and watch them. God would judge these leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by mex22: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2018
NO NEED COMPLAINING.GO GET REGISTERED LET'S VOTE THE INCOMPETENT APC OUT.LET'S COME OUT ENMASS AND VOTE.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by 360great(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Do we have a president at all.? What kind of a country are we in, the President cares less about his citizens. This is so pathetic and painful. God help us

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by Firefire(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2018
johnmartus:
undecided It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.slowpoke

Lalasticlala, Seun & Mydn44 do Justice.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by influenz: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2018
The painful part of this is that Majority of these people voted for APC

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by vinceee(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Firefire:
RIP.

May your blood be upon MOhomodu Buhary, APC, and all blood thirsty vampire still supporting this demons.

Spell His Name Well Na So That Angel Of Death would Locate him With Ease!

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by Chudi99(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2018
my heart bleeds for Nigeria. I can't just wait for 2019. I will vote for any other candidate but Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by BennyMaiNasara(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Obviously this is beyond Buhari, 2015 general election gave birth to a political scene characterized with accusation, blackmail and finger pointing. Some thought they could rule forever while others got power that they were not due for. According to Myles Munroe " Politicians target the next election while leaders target the next generation" we need leaders not people who do not have value for people's lives. People's lives does not matter again! by any means possible people want to maintain and get power, what happens to peoples conscience? The security agencies need to be held accountable to a large extent, they also have been politicized, not for once have there been any news for the arrests of any herdsman/herdsmen even if there was what happen such people don't face the due process of prosecution. The problem started when those men were allowed to execute alleged terrorist and criminals without proper investigation or due process there by taking the laws into there hands and bloods on their heads, thus, one may want to ask where's the place of the law in our society? is it only applicable to some people and not all? is it only functioning to a particular institution?
There is need for Accountability in our political/Administrative scene. Enough is enough!!!
Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by EncephalonPikin(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
You'll never see Sarrki, madridguy or Yarimo here or any of those staunch Buhari's supporters who cannot see beyond their noses and know him for who he truly is.

Rex Tillerson visited Nigeria and Sarrki dropped more than eight comments on the thread like someone who had diarrhoea. You're always out to support Buhari regardless of the ills going on. Just know this, if u keep supporting this evil govt, the blood of each of these people is on your head. You'll surely be recompensed in due time for turning a blind eye to killings of Humans like you just because of the sake of partisan politics. When the killers come knocking on your door or kidnap your sisters, I hope you trust Buhari to bring them back.

Shame on you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by mrkings84(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2018
I think the only way to curb this menace is to declare total war against the herdsmen in these states....

What I mean is, they should ban herdsmen completely from entering the states. They should kill and destroy anyone or anything found with cows...

For now, this is the only solution.

Herdsmen are Fulanis, the president is a Fulani!!

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by johnmartus(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2018
cool which justice but you can curse the president.And besides I didn't break the law so far.
Firefire:

Lalasticlala, Seun & Mydn44 do Justice.
Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by tosyne2much(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Life has not value to this government.. This is NOT a befitting burial at all

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by Toksytoks(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2018
We have allowed the herdsmen narrative to fester for too long and now nobody cares to dig up the truth behind these killings anymore.

The middle belt of Nigeria is has the most dangerous sets of militants - Tiv, eggon, mambila, fulani and all sorts of groups with small arms and weaponery with no known ideology. Totally different from the Niger Delta militants who at least have a face and make their demands known.

This is at most ethnic or political.. how many herdsmen do we actually have in the entire middlebelt and how are they capable of wrecking havoc in 4 states simultaneously. Spare me that crap..

When ortom came in, he granted amnesty to several militia groups in Benue, they laid down their weapons for destruction but where are they now? Weapons don't come cheap, who is sponsoring this people? Are they actually herdsmen?

I can bet that all this will vanish again by 2019 to resurface 2 years to the next election. Buhari should remove these governors and declare a state of emergency.
Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by debaj10: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2018
AAlozie:
Sometimes I blame Christianity as a religion which encourages "leaving vengence for God".
Christians, that time has passed. Open your eyes before it's too late.
leave da tin
u kno how many Christians vote baba bubu?
jus ax adeboye dem.
Re: Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics by TourismMan(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2018
What is happening in this country? I can't see myself.
Guys, we've got work to do. Have you gotten your PVCs?
#Back2Daura2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Police Smash Baby Factory, Nab Impregnator, Rescue 17 Pregnant Teenagers / Three Doctors Sued For Helping 38-Year-Old Mental Patient To Die / Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.