Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms (15231 Views)

No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC / They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by bamoski(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Eyah

I feel sorry for you. The only defence you had to put up is a useless meme.

You people are lacking grossly in literacy and civilization in this computer age yet you want to rule by fire by force.

This is not the uthman dan fodio era that wars were fought primitivly.

Information travels by the second nowadays and you lots aren't sophisticated enough to handle that.

When the shit hits the fan terrorists and demons will learn the hard way cool

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
0monnak0da:

Considered by whom?

The screenshot was from a chat room just like this. I said so already . You can read? And that is your evidence?

Give it up already and stop disgracing yourself and other abokkis like you.

There is no word like bolded .

The only evidence you have to counter that is one opinion on a chat thread where there were several other( DIFFERING OPINIONS) it is just as ridiculous as someone posting a screen shot of your ejaculations on this thread.

Who paid your school fees at this British Universty you claim to have attended? You better go back to the institution and demand a refund

So you are telling us that bolded is a NEW WORD only to be found in UP TO DATE publications? OK can you name one such publication

You don't know how absurd you sound? Have you no shame?

Please stop this nonsense. Admit you were wrong and LEARN. There is no such word .

The correct thing is emboldened and not bolded

According to your level of reasoning if you can search and find soething on the internet anyhow anywhere then it is genuine?

What you have posted can be found by searching

IS BOLDED A WORD

and you have posted a chat thread where this was discussed. We don't know who the speakers are or ther pedigree. Different people expressed different opinion and you captured a screenshot of an OPINION that validates your position and that is evidence?

Do you think you are dealing with abokkis like you? You are a total disgrace

Bolded is what is know as a Nonword

English is a highly dynamic language and colloquialisms used in online exchanges are eventually incorporated into the regular urban lexicon if it attains a sufficient critical mass of users. I'm sure the average person writing some paper, dissertation, novel or whatever wouldn't use the term, but using "bolded" in forum exchanges is entirely appropriate and not some sign of illiteracy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 4:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

English is a highly dynamic language and colloquialisms used in online exchanges are eventually incorporated into the regular urban lexicon if it attains a sufficient critical mass of users. I'm sure the average person writing some paper, dissertation, novel or whatever wouldn't use the term, but using "bolded" in forum exchanges is entirely appropriate and not some sign of illiteracy.

Thank you.

As simple as this is to understand, you'd still receive an obstinate response full of ignorant yet adamant foolery.

At the end he has needlessly disgraced himself and the legacy of Awo's free education across two threads in the last 24 hours.

No wonder employers keep complaining of half baked unemployable graduates, there's nothing worse than arrogance in ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 5:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

What nonsense is this one saying?Get out of my face and don't come back.

So what have you said that has got anything to do with what I wrote. I don't have time or patience for dunces.
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 5:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Everything has a context . If you don't understand the context keep quiet.

So what have you said that has got anything to do with what I wrote. I don't have time or patience for dunces.
By the way bolded is not part of any urban lexicon it is just an ignorant neologism
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Bizibi(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2018
bamoski:

Be guided.

There's nothing like NC. It is MB
sorry,it is north central and middlebelt.
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Ngokafor(f): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2018
princeade86:
why will inec chairman come from north

Good question...buharia is the only bigot who had the audacity to appoint his brother as INEC Charmain..while charlatans from south look on cluelessly
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Olril18(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
QuotaSystem:

We are not talking about common touts here, we are talking about sponsored killer cultists like late Don Waney and his likes that go about chopping off the heads of innocent people, intimidating and scaring willing voters away to create an atmosphere of chaos that would allow them perpetrate their mass rigging.

Over 50 people died in Rivers State alone during the last general elections, a state that for the first time in history recorded over 90% turnout and a ridiculous margin of victory for the ruling party, reflecting the gross electoral fraud. How is that not of a greater concern than some naughty little kids and their mischievous handlers?

Who will take care of this much bigger rigging problem in the south? He who seeks equity must come with clean hands.

didn't the ruling party win with incredible margin in kano too?
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Bizibi(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Isn't it "middle belt" any more?

Lol.
wow!!! Very funny.
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2018
0monnak0da:

Everything has a context . If you don't understand the context keep quiet.

By the way bolded is not part of any urban lexicon it is just an ignorant neologism

What have I written that has nothing to do with what you wrote? Oxford, probably the most conservative prominent dictionary, by their estimate, adds about 1000 new words annually to their online edition. Some others add as much as 4,000 words a year. Your "ignorant neologisms" are how many of these words are built. There are loads of Western forums I comment on from politics to sports where the word is pretty frequently used. If you think you're smarter and less ignorant than everyone who employs the colloquialism on an anonymous internet forum, you're certainly welcome to whatever delusions makes you feel better. The reality is it's just juvenile pedantism.

And you don't have to be a professor of psychoanalysis to know that anyone who keeps insulting everyone's intelligence is rather overcompensating for his insecurity. My initial post was pretty civil, so why are you foaming in the mouth?

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

What have I written that has nothing to do with what you wrote? Oxford, probably the most conservative prominent dictionary, by their estimate, adds about 1000 new words annually to their online edition. Some others add as much as 4,000 words a year. Your "ignorant neologisms" are how many of these words are built. There are loads of Western forums I comment on from politics to sports where the word is pretty frequently used. If you think you're smarter and less ignorant than everyone who employs the colloquialism on an anonymous internet forum, you're certainly welcome to whatever delusions makes you feel better. The reality is it's just juvenile pedantism.

And you don't have to be a professor of psychoanalysis to know that anyone who keeps insulting everyone's intelligence is rather overcompensating for his insecurity. My initial post was pretty civil, so why are you foaming in the mouth?
You may wish to justify and compensate in your own mind your ignorance for this particular word because no doubt you use it regularly so this is to assuage your ignorance.
According to your logic Zebrudaya's lexicon is part of URBAN ENGLISH.
Any fool can concoct any word and justify it by saying English is dynamic and new words always emerge.

The truth is that bolded has been appearing on Nairaland for more than 10 years why ? Because people simply do not not know.
Still it has not made it into anyy recognized dictionary. The correct usage is emboldened and that is all there is to it.

In fact there is an online interactive portal with the collins dictionary where a request for for bolded to be accepted was made last year. It will not be.

Not only are words added sometimes they are removed. I know because I have participated in dictionary editorial meetings. I don't just wake up , have my fill of akpu and start talking rubbish like some people.
I was involved when the WORD WITTOL was expunged from COLLINS and when SABE(To know) Sabes,sabeing sabed, Opepe( a Yoruba tree) and boocoo( Plenty) was added and then expunged from COLLINS
Some words have even made it into the dictionary from the "Illiterate" misuse becoming popular ,I agree, e.g stroppy derived from obstreperous.
Still the current play is that bolded is still in the category of illiterate or ignorant neologism.
Technically it is wrong on all counts because the word is NOT A VERB and cannot be conjugated.

The correct word is emboldened.
To argue otherwise is just churlish
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2018
0monnak0da:

You may wish to justify and compensate in your own mind your ignorance for this particular word because no doubt you use it regularly so this is to assuage your ignorance.
According to your logic Zebrudaya's lexicon is part of URBAN ENGLISH.
Any fool can concoct any word and justify it by saying English is dynamic and new words always emerge.

The truth is that bolded has been appearing on Nairaland for more than 10 years why ? Because people simply do not not know.
Still it has not made it into anyy recognized dictionary. The correct usage is emboldened and that is all there is to it.

In fact there is an online interactive portal with the collins dictionary where a request for for bolded to be accepted was made last year. It will not be.

Not only are words added sometimes they are removed. I know because I have participated in dictionary editorial meetings. I don't just wake up , have my fill of akpu and start talking rubbish like some people.
I was involved when the WORD WITTOL was expunged from COLLINS and when SABE(To know) Sabes,sabeing sabed, Opepe( a Yoruba tree) and boocoo( Plenty) was added and then expunged from COLLINS
Some words have even made it into the dictionary from the "Illiterate" misuse becoming popular ,I agree, e.g stroppy derived from obstreperous.
Still the current play is that bolded is still in the category of illiterate or ignorant neologism.
Technically it is wrong on all counts because the word is NOT A VERB and cannot be conjugated.

The correct word is embolden.
To argue otherwise is just churlish

Where did I tell you it is in the dictionary? My very first point was that such colloquialisms (and that's all it is) are eventually incorporated into the dictionary if they attain sufficient critical mass. That was my very first point. I acknowledged it as a simple colloquialism and I don't bother myself on an internet forum over the use of colloquialisms. The word "bolded" is a very common internet colloquialism and its use has little to do with one's literacy. It's highly delusional and conceited to believe that. You can keep kidding yourself that my "ignorance" is why I defend its usage. I could have told you when I was like twelve-years-old that the acceptable word in formally expressed English is "emboldened".
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Where did I tell you it is in the dictionary? My very first point was that such colloquialisms (and that's all it is) are eventually incorporated into the dictionary if they attain sufficient critical mass. That was my very first point. I acknowledged it as a simple colloquialism and I don't bother myself on an internet forum over the use of colloquialisms. The word "bolded" is a very common internet colloquialism and its use has little to do with one's literacy. It's highly delusional and conceited to believe that. You can keep kidding yourself that my "ignorance" is why I defend its usage. I could have told you when I was like twelve-years-old that the acceptable word in formally expressed English is "emboldened".

Eventually Incorporated?

Not all are ,in fact most are not. That assertion is foolish
In this case it is not a colloquialism but simple ignorance.I would not argue with anyone using LOL or WTF or LMHO such expressions have their rightful place.

The context of the discussion in which you rudely interjected yourself was not "colloquial" it was a serious debate IRONICALLY about merit in education. It is common among those who are ignorant of the correct word EMBOLDEN like YOU.
I don't use it because I know better . So stop deceiving yourself. The reality is you simply did not know.

The fact that a thing is common like in England where a great number of people write

"I should of"
instead of

"I should have "
does not make it correct.
It is wrong and ignorant
Very few people spell the words accommodation or address correctly that does not make the common misspellings "colloquialisms"
"Embarass" is not a colloquialism it is a MISSPELLING

You need to learn what a colloquialism is .

No you could not I am sure I have had previous cause to correct you on this and other solecisms so quit the self deception. You are as ignorant as they come
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
0monnak0da:

Eventually Incorporated?

Not all are ,in fact most are not. That assertion is foolish
In this case it is not a colloquialism but simple ignorance.I would not argue with anyone using LOL or WTF or LMHO such expressions have their rightful place.

The context of the discussion in which you rudely interjected yourself was not "colloquial" it was a serious debate IRONICALLY about merit in education. It is common among those who are ignorant of the correct word EMBOLDEN like YOU.
I don't use it because I know better . So stop deceiving yourself. The reality is you simply did not know.

The fact that a thing is common like in England where a great number of people write

"I should of"
instead of

"I should have "
does not make it correct.
It is wrong and ignorant
Very few people spell the words accommodation or address correctly that does not make the common misspellings "colloquialisms"
"Embarass" is not a colloquialism it is a MISSPELLING

You need to learn what a colloquialism is .

No you could not I am sure I have had previous cause to correct you on this and other solecisms so quit the self deception. You are as ignorant as they come

There are subtle differences between internet slangs and acronyms common to a subculture like "LOL", and colloquialisms. For starters, those are only abbreviated expressions and there is far more to colloquial language than abbreviations or acronyms.
People do not use "bolded" simply as a misspelling of "emboldened", so those comparisons are simply asinine. You keep coming up with nonsense about what is "correct" when I have never argued about it being correct. Colloquial language is not supposed to be a grammatical fit in formal English expression. You will not concede this simple, evident point because you're bent on cheap point scoring.

No, you've never had cause to correct me on such and I'd laugh in the face of anyone pretentious enough to think such an insignificant, playground gotcha (another colloquialism) charade is a serious marker of his erudition. The "self-deception" comes from the guy that thinks correcting someone about a colloquialism is a qualifier of his intellect.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

There are subtle differences between internet slangs and acronyms common to a subculture like "LOL", and colloquialisms. For starters, those are only abbreviated expressions and there is far more to colloquial language than abbreviations or acronyms.
People do not use "bolded" simply as a misspelling of "emboldened", so those comparisons are simply asinine. You keep coming up with nonsense about what is "correct" when I have never argued about it being correct. Colloquial language is not supposed to be a grammatical fit in formal English expression. You will not concede this simple, evident point because you're bent on cheap point scoring.

No, you've never had cause to correct me on such and I'd laugh in the face of anyone pretentious enough to think such an insignificant, playground gotcha (another colloquialism) charade is a serious marker of his erudition. The "self-deception" comes from the guy that thinks correcting someone about a colloquialism is a qualifier of his intellect.
Yes and any usage that breaks the rules of grammar has the cop out of being a "colloguialism" ?

Guy go and sleep and stop talking nonsense.
YYou interjected yourself unbidden into a serious debate?
Were we discussing in "slang" as you foolishly put it?
Does the use of slang not imply mutual intelligibility and currency?

So you just bring your so called slang from Abakaliki and tell me it is colloquialism?

All words (hear that again WORDS) whether slang or colloquial appear in the dictionary. If it does not appear then it is applicable only to a subset of the population NOT EVERYONE i.e TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

You cannot impose so called colloquialism on everyone.
BOLDED iis not a colloquialism it is a nonword common among a cohort of badly educated people like you.
Otherwise why have a dictionary? Every usage must be colloquial somewhere?
"ey up" is a very well know colloquialism in parts of the UK still Ey does not appear in the disctionary but it has a clearly defined Constituency in the North West of England.

The Constituency for Bolded is purely Online among a group of semiliterate folk LIKE YOU.
That does not mean it must be imposed on others LIKE ME and certainly not when we are having a serious debate about MERIT in common entrance examinations.
Like I said mutual intelligibility and currency is the key to rational communication.
BOLDED is a nonword

Acronyms sometimes become words and enter the dictionary as verbs even so once again stop talking rubbish

e.g deejay, emcee. etc
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
0monnak0da:

Yes and any usage that breaks the rules of grammar has the cop out of being a "colloguialism" ?

Guy go and sleep and stop talking nonsense.
YYou interjected yourself unbidden into a serious debate?
Were we discussing in "slang" as you foolishly put it?
Does the use of slang not imply mutual intelligibility and currency?
So you just bring your so called slang from Abakaliki and tell me it is colloquialism?

Colloquialisms stand out in interactions that are otherwise composed of consistently higher diction. This is why there is a subtle difference between that and a pattern of communication in "slangs" that would stray towards what one would call "jargon". Still continuing with asinine analogies and false equivalences.
There IS mutual intelligibility. You understand what it means anytime someone uses the adjective "bolded". grin

All words (hear that again WORDS) whether slang or colloquial appear in the dictionary. If it does not appear then it is applicable only to a subset of the population NOT EVERYONE i.e TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

You cannot impose so called colloquialism on everyone.
BOLDED iis not a colloquialism it is a nonword common among a cohort of badly educated people like you.
Otherwise why have a dictionary? Every usage must be colloquial somewhere?
"ey up" is a very well know colloquialism in parts of the UK still Ey does not appear in the disctionary but it has a clearly defined Constituency in the North West of England.

The Constituency for Bolded is purely Online among a group of semiliterate folk LIKE YOU.
That does not mean it must be imposed on others LIKE ME and certainly not when we are having a serious debate about MERIT in common entrance examinations.
Like I said mutual intelligibility and currency is the key to rational communication.
BOLDED is a nonword

Acronyms sometimes become words and enter the dictionary as verbs even so once again stop talking rubbish

e.g deejay, emcee. etc

No. Not all words appear in the dictionary. A nonsensical claim. The English lexicon is super-flexible and evolves daily. Bolded is a colloquialism by any rule of what colloquialisms are and your vacuous attempts at a redefinition are of no consequence. It is not an "imposition" either. When 2 people interact, they don't sit down to make rules of exchange. They are spontaneous interactions. Perhaps, if you were writing some thesis or publishing work in a technical journal your arguments might make some sense, but attempting such abstractions on an anonymous platform where everything from indigenous languages, to pidgin are acceptable means of discourse is pretty moronic.

Your intelligibility arguments fall flat as long as you understood what he meant by the word "bolded".
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Colloquialisms stand out in interactions that are otherwise composed of consistently higher diction. This is why there is a subtle difference between that and a pattern of communication in "slangs" that would stray towards what one would call "jargon". Still continuing with asinine analogies and false equivalences.
There IS mutual intelligibility. You understand what it means anytime someone uses the adjective "bolded". grin

No. Not all words appear in the dictionary. A nonsensical claim. The English lexicon is super-flexible and evolves daily. Bolded is a colloquialism by any rule of what colloquialisms are and your vacuous attempts at a redefinition are of no consequence. It is not an "imposition" either. When 2 people interact, they don't sit down to make rules of exchange. They are spontaneous interactions. Perhaps, if you were writing some thesis or publishing work in a technical journal your arguments might make some sense, but attempting such abstractions on an anonymous platform where everything from indigenous languages, to pidgin are acceptable means of discourse is pretty moronic.

Your intelligibility arguments fall flat as long as you understood what he meant by the word "bolded".
What is moronic is to interject a foolish self midway into a conversation which one has no understanding of and seeking to impose a deviant and idiosyncratic world view,
It is mutually intelligible when you are called Yibbo or flat-head? Why don't you go along?
Why complain about the spelling IBO
Should we say those are now English colloquialisms?
Afterall Yibbo is not an Igbo word ,surely it must be English?
Your idea of spontaneous interactions where grunts and groans can replace recognized words may work in Umuakpu it does not work with me .Why should we bother about correct spellings if approximations allow mutual intelligibility.
Mutual intelligibility is negotiated.

Part of the negotiation is to reject unacceptable forms which is what I did with the other speaker. You are only sounding off and trying to justify to YOURSELF your ignorance. It makes no impressionand is a complete waste of time.

BOLDED remains just that a nonword which is the currency of miseducated folk like YOU
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
0monnak0da:

What is moronic is to interject a foolish self midway into a conversation which one has no understanding of and seeking to impose a deviant and idiosyncratic world view,
It is mutually intelligible when you are called Yibbo or flat-head? Why don't you go along?
Why complain about the spelling IBO
Should we say those are now English colloquialisms?
Afterall Yibbo is not an Igbo word ,surely it must be English?
Your idea of spontaneous interactions where grunts and groans can replace recognized words may work in Umuakpu it does not work with me .Why should we bother about correct spellings if approximations allow mutual intelligibility.
Mutual intelligibility is negotiated.

Part of the negotiation is to reject unacceptable forms which is what I did with the other speaker. You are only sounding off and trying to justify to YOURSELF your ignorance. It makes no impressionand is a complete waste of time.

BOLDED remains just that a nonword which is the currency of miseducated folk like YOU

Why would I care whether some immature people on a forum call me Ibo or Igbo or "Igbo" "IPOB yoot" or whatever? For starters, "Ibo" is a widely accepted anglicized form of "Igbo" (since many find the "gb" sound hard to pronounce)and I consider Igbos who get offended by it to be misguided and over-sensitive.

Policing conformity to grammatical rules or correct spelling is different from nitpicking at a colloquialism. "Bolded" is not a misspelling and no amount of regurgitation of that facile argument and drawing of false equivalences and analogies would make it true. It remains a colloquialism which any contributor across innumerable forum platforms all over the world possess full prerogative to employ as desired in any informal conversation. Pretentious, wannabe intellectuals don't get to dictate which colloquialism is acceptable in informal discourse and which isn't.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Why would I care whether some immature people on a forum call me Ibo or Igbo or "Igbo" "IPOB yoot" or whatever? For starters, "Ibo" is a widely accepted anglicized form of "Igbo" (since many find the "gb" sound hard to pronounce)and I consider Igbos who get offended by it to be misguided and over-sensitive.

Policing conformity to grammatical rules or correct spelling is different from nitpicking at a colloquialism. "Bolded" is not a misspelling and no amount of regurgitation of that facile argument and drawing of false equivalences and analogies would make it true. It remains a colloquialism which any contributor across innumerable forum platforms all over the world possess full prerogative to employ as desired in any informal conversation. Pretentious, wannabe intellectuals don't get to dictate which colloquialism is acceptable in informal discourse and which isn't.

Did I randomly appear on Nairaland attacking people for using "BOLDED"
NO!
There was a context. Which was academic excellence as is typical of Nairaland comparing ethnicity and claiming supremacy or superiority.
When other ignoramuses like you use it I ignore it because it is simply not my businessThe protagonist made a series of claims and that is how we got to that point.

Then you brought in your empty headed ejaculations from nowhere as Voltron of colloquialisms.Very daft!!
So if there is any dunce and busybody doing any policing you should look in the mirror
If at any point I said bolded is a misspelling then that was a misspeak and error. I do not recall doing so but if I did what I meant was it simply is a non word

It iis a nonword. It simply does not exist. That is my firm belief which I did not market to you doostep of idiocy. I have no care what you do or believe and do not seek to change you.

You are the jobless one who randomly came to me trying to force feed me with your idiocy. I am not having it. You are free to believe what you like just don't do not bring your foolishness to my doorstep because I will not buy it
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
0monnak0da:

Did I randomly appear on Nairaland attacking people for using "BOLDED"
NO!
There was a context. Which was academic excellence as is typical of Nairaland comparing ethnicity and claiming supremacy or superiority.
When other ignoramuses like you use it I ignore it because it is simply not my businessThe protagonist made a series of claims and that is how we got to that point.

Then you brought in your empty headed ejaculations from nowhere as Voltron of colloquialisms.Very daft!!
So if there is any dunce and busybody doing any policing you should look in the mirror
If at any point I said bolded is a misspelling then that was a misspeak and error. I do not recall doing so but if I did what I meant was it simply is a non word

It iis a nonword. It simply does not exist. That is my firm belief which I did not market to you doostep of idiocy. I have no care what you do or believe and do not seek to change you.

You are the jobless one who randomly came to me trying to force feed me with your idiocy. I am not having it. You are free to believe what you like just don't do not bring your foolishness to my doorstep because I will not buy it

Okay. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: From September 1, Any Herdsman On The Streets Will Be Arrested (VIDEO) / Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo / Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.