Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Advice Needed!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed!!!!!! (677 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed!!!!!! by bedfordking: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Not too make a long story out of it . I travelled to Nigeria for an occasion . While I was there I invited my sister in law to visit so we can attend the occasion together she came from Benin I was in Lagos. We attended the occasion together after the occasion we all went clubbing with my friends. after the club . we both went back to my hotel were I was staying I had booked a room for her prior to her coming We went straight to my room cos we gisting and continued drinking . not long afterwards she leaned over and kissed me . we then began smooching but I did not make love to her . If not for the fact that I'd had so much to drink and was so tired and passed out during the smooching. I don't know if I would have ended up having sex. The next day we both promised ourselves to delete from our memory what happened the night before. but since I have come back she has been calling me saying she has feeling for me .
Re: Advice Needed!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2018
grin

Lemme call Ebuka2016 ,he got 6 PhD degrees about love & lust... grin

But come to think, if he can do that to u then there are great chances she's been doing that for long time ago..ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER..
Re: Advice Needed!!!!!! by agbonkamen(f): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Smoocher carry go grin
Re: Advice Needed!!!!!! by AleksAndria: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2018
bedfordking:
The next day we both promised ourselves to delete from our memory what happened the night before. but since I have come back she has been calling me saying she has feeling for me .

Do that which you know is the right thing.
Re: Advice Needed!!!!!! by Gentlevin: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2018
@op. You know what is right and you don't want to do it abi?.......You came online to receive ENSORSEMENT from some kids here to go ahead and bang your sister-inlaw abi?.......

Kwantinue......oloriburuku.......

Re: Advice Needed!!!!!! by InfernoNig: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2018
Bro don't die young ooo. You want to chop what your brother is chopping. Better desist that Delilah to avoid stories that touch
Re: Advice Needed!!!!!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
I'm guessing she's your brother's wife and not your wife's sister.

So, what were you thinking? Why did you, in the first place, choose to go clubbing with your brother's wife? You sure had plans from the beginning.
Re: Advice Needed!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lemme call Ebuka2016 ,he got 6 PhD degrees about love & lust... grin

But come to think, if he can do that to u then there are great chances she's been doing that for long time ago..ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER..
am coming to comment my reserve grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Live In Self Denial? / 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa / My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.