Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

Charlie Boy Tenders Apology To Senate President Saraki After Accusing Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Boy Tenders Apology To Senate President Saraki After Accusing Him (263 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Boy Tenders Apology To Senate President Saraki After Accusing Him by princeemmma(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Naija singer and activist, Charlie Boy, became sober after erroneously stating that an image of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki’s 2012 visit to Ogoniland was a picture of the Senate President after being chased by youths in Kwara.

But after his attention was called to fact that the picture he posted was taken during then-Senator Saraki’s oversight visit to Ogoniland as the Chairman of the 7th Senate’s Committee on Environment/Ecology, he tendered an apology.

On Twitter, he wrote; “Apology to Senate President Saraki. My earlier post on Senate president Bukola Saraki was incorrect. I admit I was in a hurry to post before verifying the veracity of the story. I apologize for this avoidable error.” Saraki, through his Twitter handle@BukolaSaraki, tweeted back at Charlyboy, stating that he accepts his apology.

“I appreciate your coming forward to admit that your post against me was ill-conceived. It takes a lot to do that. I agree that we all see things from our respective lenses, but without disregard to what is permissible by an average mind. It’s therefore imperative that we observe circumspection at all times so we don’t have to say an avoidable sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Hyw Music Boss,erikamani Leaks Next Hit Song From Modred Kapachino / Gist: Topzy Make Over : Contact Us For Your Next Occasion / (video) : Enjoy This Amazing Freestyle From Sauce Prince.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.