Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,416 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Trust: A Key Factor For A Successful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust: A Key Factor For A Successful Relationship (335 Views)

Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust: A Key Factor For A Successful Relationship by CrystalMag(f): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2018
Trust is an essential key factor in a relationship, which determines the status and longevity of a relationship.

I have two different questions i'd be laying emphasis on, and here they are:

Why do is TRUST so important?

What can you do to build mutual TRUST in a relationship?

Trust is very important in a relationship as it helps to build strong bond, love and respect and it's something many people struggle with. Trust helps to build an atmosphere of safety and valuable security among partners. Trusting your partner implies that you have confidence in them and you feel secured both physically and emotionally. Partners are meant to build up trust in a relationship, Trusting someone is a choice you make, as you can't demand or prove trust.

Here are few tips on building mutual trust in a relationship:

Be Free and Sincere

It is important that you should be sincere and free when it comes to conversing with your partner. Guys, your lady always want you to talk to her, Ladies, same applies to you, your man needs you to be sincere with him. It's no doubt, that some are not the taking type, They do not speak the "ME" language, which is wrong. How do you expect your partner to know what's going on inside of you, WE all need to be free and sincere with our partner, it's very important.

Be Anxious to know more about yourselves

It baffles me most times i hear of breakups and sad relationship stories. The most important thing in a relationship is to know more about each other. What's the essence of being in relationship with a stranger. Talk about your families, talk about your opinions and beliefs. It is important not to only know yourselves, but to know the reason why you are in that relationship.

Always make yourself available

When it comes to availability of both partners, we are not just talking about being together physically, but emotionally. Be ready to listen, support his/her dreams and visions. Always be sensitive to problems, worries and fears. For your partner to trust you, it means you are able to care and cater for his/her needs

http://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/03/trust-key-factor-for-successful.html

Re: Trust: A Key Factor For A Successful Relationship by imitateMe(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Chelsea must beat Barca today. My prediction is 2-0
Re: Trust: A Key Factor For A Successful Relationship by krissconnect(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2018
imitateMe:
Chelsea must beat Barca today. My prediction is 2-0
Keep dreaming. Messi will spell chelshit today
Re: Trust: A Key Factor For A Successful Relationship by imitateMe(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2018
I trust Hazard. The two goals will come from him.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Job With #50,000 Salary / Real Advice For Guys / Which Is Your Choice? Someone Who Loves You Or Whom You Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.