Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji (4050 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by itspzpics(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Don’t go and marry..be doing mouth like fish, 16yr old Boy to Linda Ikeji

Blogger Linda ikeji upload her beautiful photo on IG to showcase her fashion style and then this blogger come hilariously for her. See screenshots below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/dont-go-and-marry-be-doing-mouth-like-fish-16yr-old-boy-to-linda-ikeji/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by itspzpics(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why do i not find this funny?

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by sinaj(f): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Children of nowadays dnt hav respect for their elders again sad

Na wa o!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by countryfive: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
the statement was rude,
but their is truth in it.

I know she will do something about it.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
finishing

1 Like

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Treasure17(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
That's very rude and harsh. If she decides to get married or not, that's fine. It is none of your business. Her life her headache .

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Masama: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
IamMissMarvel:

Because you probably also need to go and get married and stop asking this kind of questions on nairaland

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by EmmySparky(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
that boy needs serious beating...he got no respect...marriage is overrated in 9ja...but y is don jazzy not getting this same heat...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
[code][/code]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by LaudableXX: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
IamMissMarvel:
You are not the only one. undecided He is a mannerless boy. Only God knows what kind of morals and values, he was raised with.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by philpwresh(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blogger just got Blogged

1 Like

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Kelyvn(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Marriage is Neva a criteria in measuring a successful lady just that we leave in an environment that makes it looks like a sine qua non reason why most ladies are desperate for husband.

NB Neva seen or heard where one was mandated to be married... Marriage is a lovely thing but not a yardstick for assessment
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Rubber1999: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
I’m confused; everyone gets harsh comments from strangers on the internet. Why is this newsworthy?
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by wonlasewonimi: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Trying to see the kind of fish the boy was talking about

1 Like

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by LaudableXX: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rubber1999:
I’m confused; everyone gets harsh comments from strangers on the internet. Why is this newsworthy?

The nonentity spewing the insults is a 16 year old kid. undecided The person at the receiving end of the insults is a 37 year old self-accomplished business woman who owns a property in Banana Island Ikoyi, which is one of the most expensive pieces of real estate in Lagos.

In short, the boy dey abuse im mama age mate! sad

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by letusbepieces: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
HE MUST BE AN AFONJA.

DAT IS ALLL THEY KNOW, TO REPRODUCE POVERTY.

FROM THE AGE OF SIXTEEN MARRY NOT EVEN EDUCATION OR EMPLOYMENT IS ALL THAT U FIND IN THEIR HEAD.

NEWS FLASH, MARRIAGE NO DEY RUN AND IT IS NOT COMPULSORY EVERYBODY MARRY.

LINDA IS A SELF MADE SUPER WOMAN, U CANNOT BULLY HER INTO MARRYING A DAFT LIKE U.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Partnerbiz2: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
I just like this Linda...

See below.

See testimonies
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by boolet: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Extremely rude; in this part of the country marriage is still seen as an ultimaye goal. Even the bible clearly states that marriage is good but is a choice.
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by anibirelawal(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Imagin that small boy telling an adult to get married, what did he know about marraige. anyway the boy might have a girlfriend which made him to talk anyhow.
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by NicoBaba(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
IamMissMarvel:
coz it not! datz so rude n uncalled for..
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by LesbianBoy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't blame the small Boy sha.

Na all these our telecommunication company na him cause am by reducing the price of data. Shey this small boy fit tell linda ikeji last born this same thing face to face not to talk of linda ikeji angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Gisthoodng(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
letusbepieces:
HE MUST BE AN AFONJA.

DAT IS ALLL THEY KNOW, TO REPRODUCE POVERTY.

FROM THE AGE OF SIXTEEN MARRY NOT EVEN EDUCATION OR EMPLOYMENT IS ALL THAT U FIND IN THEIR HEAD.

NEWS FLASH, MARRIAGE NO DEY RUN AND IT IS NOT COMPULSORY EVERYBODY MARRY.

LINDA IS A SELF MADE SUPER WOMAN, U CANNOT BULLY HER INTO MARRYING A DAFT LIKE U.

Not bullying it's just a funny reaction nothing more
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by Gisthoodng(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
boolet:
Extremely rude; in this part of the country marriage is still seen as an ultimaye goal. Even the bible clearly states that marriage is good but is a choice.

Hmm it was just for fun oo y bringing Bible in? Play turn to Bible quote oga o
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by EmmySparky(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Angela876:

AND YOU NEED SERIOUS BRAIN RESET. COW SENSE FALL ON YOU
another kiddo with no regards sported....continue displaying
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by boolet: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gisthoodng:

Hmm it was just for fun oo y bringing Bible in? Play turn to Bible quote oga o
I dey try back up my point noni. lol grin.

And na which kain play 16yr old dey play with him mama mate?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by abbeyty(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Rude boy, how dare you talking to someone who is old enough to be your mother like that ? It shows you also wake your mother up with slide tackle.
Re: Don’t Go And Marry..be Doing Mouth Like Fish, 16yr Old Boy To Linda Ikeji by MVLOX(m): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2018
La wa.... He must secretly be crushing on Linda

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy!!!e-money So Emotional As Arthur Eze Hosts Him In His Enugu Mansion / I Regret Getting Married To An Old Man, I Pity For Regina Daniels – Actress / Popular Nollywood Igbo Actress Weds Yoruba Actor (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.