Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

"could I Be Called A Christian" [examine Yourself] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "could I Be Called A Christian" [examine Yourself] (676 Views)

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / Examine Yourself Whether You Are A True Christian Or Not On This Thread / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"could I Be Called A Christian" [examine Yourself] by Nobody: 12:08am On May 01, 2010
Re: "could I Be Called A Christian" [examine Yourself] by KunleOshob(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2010
Most christians don't know what it means to be a true christian, even the video above does not depict the most important quality and focal point for being a christian which is "love for others" which must be practicalized through good works. This is how James the brother of Jesus describes the christian religion.

James 1:27

True and undefiled religion in the sight of God the father is to take care of the widow and the orphan in their affliction and to keep one's self uncorrupted from the world.

There is no true christianity without genuine love for others especially the poor and the needy.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About Reachnaija.com? / Cameroon Blacklists T. B. Joshua / Christian Metaphors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.