Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,910 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

It’s Better To Buy Liquor Than Giving To A Church – OAP Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It’s Better To Buy Liquor Than Giving To A Church – OAP Daddy Freeze (251 Views)

Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Better To Buy Liquor Than Giving To A Church – OAP Daddy Freeze by Globalcasting: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Controversial OAP, and now pastor of an online church, Daddy Freeze has explained why it’s more rewarding to patronize a night club by buying their liquor,Drinks, and smoke, than giving it to a Pentecostal church.

This is coming after Quilox boss, Shina Peller saved accident victims over the weekend, along Sagamu road using his mouth to “draw fuel” from a bus as FRSC ambulance had none.

There was an accident along the lagos Ibadan expressway and my good friend from the same hood as I, SHINA was passing by, the same hour, Not only did he stop to help, he siphoned fuel with his mouth because the ambulance on the scene did not have enough fuel.

READ MORE: http://www.globalcasting.com.ng/2018/03/14/better-buy-liquor-giving-church-oap-daddy-freeze/

(1) (Reply)

Every Boss Has A Boss / God Is The Best Rewarder. / The Elephant’s Rope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.