Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,220 members, 7,977,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Discover The No. 1 Skill Behind Every Successful Individual And Organization. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover The No. 1 Skill Behind Every Successful Individual And Organization. (579 Views)

I Need 200k Loan From An Individual And Not A Company / We Sew Corporate Shirt For Churches, Schools And Organization / Best Offer For Entrepreneur And Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The No. 1 Skill Behind Every Successful Individual And Organization. by strategicsolu: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Discover the No. 1 Skill Behind Every Successful Individual and Organization.

Master this Skill and You Will Never Struggle in Life, Career and Business !

Do you know the number one factor responsible
for the success of many individuals, companies and corporations?

That factor is the ability to market their
services or products effectively and get good response.

Why are popular brands still in the market?

It's because they keep maeketing and selling good quantities of their services and products.

It goes to show, that if you want to have a
be succeful in your life, then you need to master this one skill...

Learn How To Market!

Once you learn how to market digitally online then selling becomes very easy.

Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media, Online banner ads, Video mkg, Content mkg, Viral Marketing, Email Mkg, Blogging, Traffic Conversion and Analytics) has disrupted traditional marketing (Tv, Radio, Banners, Newspapers Billboard, Handbill, Cold-calling) because its more cost effective and measureable and result-oriented as your targeting are always online.

And making them an irresistible offer, positioning and putting your brand and products in their front when they are searching on Google and other search engines for products, info or services in your industry or location, as well as when they are socializing on the social media or reading news online or seaching for videos online is a smarter and wiser approach and strategy that is yeilding great results. And we can help on that.

Whatever business you do, if you know how to
market digitally online then generating an income in the millions will never be a problem.

In fact, once you master the art of marketing and selling online, you will never be broke in your life! Because you can market and sell anything online from the comfort or your home or office.

For instance, there's a profitable side business that I do in my spare time which i drive with the internet that generates me 7-figure monthly income.

Along the line, I have trained dozens of students who currently do 6-7 figures EVERY month marketing and selling their products/services online.

This year, I have opened up 30 slots for 30 "Serious and Highly motivated" individuals that wants to learn how to market and sell anything online.

If you're interested to know how to use the internet and social media to market and position your business, brand and products to effectively with zero or low budget and get great results you need to do either of these:

1. Join our Digital Marketing Masterclass on March 22 - 23, 2018
@ Preseken Hotel, Ikeja-Lagos.
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Course fee: N30, 000 only Early Bird: N20, 000 only

2. Consultancy & Service - if you will not be able to join the class you can engage our services to implement and manage digital marketing strategy and service for your company.

3. One on One Executive Training at your office -: I shall train you for 2 - 3 days at your office.

4. Online Course - or betterstill you can also enrol for our online course and you ll have access to the training video and webinar online.

You can choose any of the above options and change the game in your business and career.

Digital is one of the most powerful, profitable and productive skill in the world today, and its in demand in Nigeria and all over the world.

PS: if you have this skill you can land high paying jobs.

You can start and run a Digital Marketing Agency as aside business and land good contracts. I make good money from this business and i love it becos its easy and funfilled.

You can also use the skill to market and grow your personal or network marketing business or any product or service you sell.

So what are you waiting for pick up your phone and call any of thebnumners below now while offer last or visit our office or website now.

For more info or to register, pls call Tony 0806-829-6897, 0909-454-0396

or Visit our office:

SS Digital Solutions
1, Jacob Banjoko Str. Off Adeniyi Jones bye Seriki Aro Str. Ikeja - Lagos

Or Visit our website: https://www.strategicsolutions.com.ng/dmmasterclass

(1) (Reply)

Mama Water: Geophysical Survey For Water And Borehole Drilling / Find Experienced Lawyers In Bentleigh For Best Result / Loan For Lpo/contract Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.