Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,603 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Answers Urgently Needed Please. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers Urgently Needed Please. (2320 Views)

Is Harry Potter Permissible In Islam? : Dr. Zakir Naik Answers / Slavery in the Bible: answers for Christians and the atheist dilemma / A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
I call on the likes of:
cc : Billyonaire
Sarassin
MrPresident1
muttleylaff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
What do you want me to do ?

I am sure you mentioned my username because you believe I can give you insight to your issues.

I will recommend that you call the Hallelujah boys and girls first, let them make recommendations on how you need Jesus and how you should fast and pray, so why me ? Why not the religious people ?

When I am convinced that my advise will not be insulted I will come in here. I will stay on the side line for now. Just reading your dream seems to generate a lot of negative vibes in my mind and I do not want some nasty spirit disturbing me for helping out.

So, I really need to be sure you deserve some help, cos you are not what you think you are.
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
I am at a mall now. But should be home in about an hour. I have waited for others to respond to your issues but none did, and your second post requesting this info shows you seriously need help.

I will make my recommendations and I want this thread to stay alive on the entire process that I will recommende cos I really want u to report every experience
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Naijadrillz,

I want this thread to stay alive as long as possible until you report that there are improvement in your life, not just finances.

I will welcome inputs from other highly intelligent nairalanders as we have received permission to help a fellow Source fractal.

On this thread, there will be no need for us to call any Gods, lol, cos we are one with Source and Source Consciousness manifest itself on 3D as you and I and the rest of the architectures of the physical Universe.

Naijadrillz, I am about to put you on a strigent lifestyle, cos your case is above Religions.

Are you ready, cos what I am about to recommend for you to do will begin tomorrow morning BUT it will affect your lifstyle, in the end, you will testify of its wonders, and it is something you already know but think its trivial.

I am here to remind you of what you already know, but have forgotten. You will change your life and take hold of your script and actually change the script of your destiny and write a new one.

Are you READY ?
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by foxe(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
You're on track bro cool
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
@Billyonaire

I am very ready

Thanks
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Naijadrillz:
@Billyonaire

I am very ready

Thanks

You have to go back to obeying very important natural law, which you already know, but never thought of. When you do this, your natural energy vibration will increase. As a science student, you should know that when there is increase in your natural energy vibration, your frequency will generate shorter wavelengths with increased frequency, so we will increase your schumann frequency so you can connect directly to the Source Field, what you call God Force. When you are connected, you will make your request and get your answers.

Please keep this thread alive and I recommend that other readers with similar problems should follow this admonitions. I will watch the outcome of each exercise before recommending another one.

Like I said, keep this thread alive for at least 3 months, as we help transition your life to an unpredictable but positive way.
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
FIRST;

1. Throw all the meat, fish, eggs, dairy, and any animals you have been eating away from your kitchen, if you are married, allow your wife and family to continue, but tell your wife that you are following a recommended health regiment that has mandated that you must not eat anything that has a heart, blood, flesh or any form of animal, you are transitioning to plant based diet 100% bro.

I want to make sure that this becomes a perfect experiment to prove the power of the Human energy field and our place as Gods on the Universe.

Are you capable of doing this ? You will not eat any animal and you must have an intent never to get back to eating animals again, cos your case is drastic, but if in the future when things change for you in a positive way you choose to go back to eating and supporting the lifestyle of people who kill other creatures, who take lives to make their own lives, then that will be your decision.

My responsibility is to tell you the truth and guide you to making the money you need but it has to start with You.

Are you ready to give up eating animals ?
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:
FIRST;

1. Throw all the meat, fish, eggs, dairy, and any animals you have been eating away from your kitchen, if you are married, allow your wife and family to continue, but tell your wife that you are following a recommended health regiment that has mandated that you must not eat anything that has a heart, blood, flesh or any form of animal, you are transitioning to plant based diet 100% bro.

I want to make sure that this becomes a perfect experiment to prove the power of the Human energy field and our place as Gods on the Universe.

Are you capable of doing this ? You will not eat any animal and you must have an intent never to get back to eating animals again, cos your case is drastic, but if in the future when things change for you in a positive way you choose to go back to eating and supporting the lifestyle of people who kill other creatures, who take lives to make their own lives, then that will be your decision.

My responsibility is to tell you the truth and guide you to making the money you need but it has to start with You.

sorry to bash in. is honey allowed?
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
That just hit me like a thunderbolt
I wasn't expecting that.
If that happens to be the only solution for me i would gladly do it
To answer your question YES I CAN AND WILL

Billyonaire:
FIRST;

Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Naijadrillz:
That just hit me like a thunderbolt
I wasn't expecting that.
If that happens to be the only solution for me i would gladly do it
To answer your question YES I CAN AND WILL

Good, I am excited that you understand the import of my statement. I will be here with you and I can assure you, that your life is about to turn around.

Lest I forget, I will give you a checklist of the next steps, of what is to come, to help encourage you.

And that is, what you are about to do, is what is called REPENTANCE. The word Repentance has been abused by Religions. Repentance means CHANGING YOUR MIND. I am making you change your mind from abusing nature and expecting positive results. I will help you scatter the karma of all generations of your ancestry and activate the DNA and tune you the frequencies that you can key into the fabric of ether and re-write your Life Script, what they call Destiny.

What will be next ? There is Time for Everything Under the Sun, a Time to Sow and Time to reap. When you have completed the first 30 days without eating animals, which means you also are not supporting those who murder animals for profit and causing emotional pains on these animals, then you have completed a calendar Month on Earth time, of Your Repentance with Intent not to go back again.

You see how the cookies crumble...hahahahahahaah

Lets do this bro. Do not cheat oh. I want this to work cos within these first 30 days, things go begin to happen in your life, you will be the one to tell us. You do not have to pray, just close your eyes and imagine the kind of life you want, imagine it and get lost in the imagination. Do not start the imagination or visualization until the first 7 days, which stands for the 7% creation universes, 7 days of creation and 7 days in a week and the 7 colors of rainbow split by prism ....of a prison planet. At that time, your weight will reduce, you will no longer transmute negative thoughts and negative energies which are alchemical products of emotional energies from the CORPSES you have been consuming...lol

It is common sense that is not so common.

Mention my username once you need my attention, and I will be here until things change.

This is a service to Infinite Source and I earn no Karma for doing this. And I demand no compensation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Following....

Let me be participating codely...

No more fish/meat/egg for the next 30days..
I can do this!!
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
crotonite:
sorry to bash in. is honey allowed?

Are you interested in participating ? Answer needed

Do I have your permission to assist you ? Answer Required.
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Naijadrillz,

Sorry I forgot to add this.

Very important, and I must tell you the truth and let you figure out how to do it.

You need to drink clean water while at it, and I mean H2O. I spent some millions to install my Reverse Osmosis equipment and produce the cleanest water that I can produce at the moment and I am already installing magnets that will polarize the cations and ions and then I will infuse more oxygen to my water, and I am also researching on how to produce my own ORMUS, cos I am working on the Elixir of Life, I want to live 120 yrs, I do not think I wanna live forever with this particular physical body, I dont kind of like it a lot, if I did love it very much, I would have probably research on how to live forever, that is how serious I am, so I am telling you this as a serious fellow very principled in my researches. I do not want you to spend millions for this.

So the money you save from buying meat and fish, USE IT TO BUY DISTILLED WATER. Distilled water is sold there in Europe in drug stores, or pharmaceutal shops. Drink about 3-4 litres of water daily to speedily cleanse your entire system the first 7 days and take it as you normally do after 7 days, I want to speed up your vibration real quick.

I will make another recommendation below, so stay on, I dont wanna put every info on on post.
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Are you interested in participating ? Answer needed

Do I have your permission to assist you ? Answer Required.

yes boss.

getting meat out of my diet is as easy as abc since I only eat it like once or twice in 3 months.

the only things of animal origin I take are: egg (sometimes), honey, milk (everyday i must to confess) and crayfish that i use in cooking stew. I think that's the only stuffs I'm currently taking that are from animals.
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Naijadrillz

Another thing.

Buy Baking Soda, not Baking Powder, but Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar(With the Mother), The Vinegar with the mother shows its from natural source, cos some fucckers have started producing bullshiit these days. We must learn to produce these things ourselves, I produce almost everything at home here and our life is easy.

1 Like

Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire

1 Like

Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
crotonite:

yes boss.

get meat out of my diet is as easy as abc since I only eat like once or twice in 3 months.

the only things of animal origin I take are: egg (sometimes), honey, milk (everyday i must to confess) and crayfish that i using in cooking stew. I think that's the only stuffs I'm currently taking that are from animals.

Honey is good. Take dairy off, take eggs off and ofcourse the crayfish with time. I personally stopped egg, but my wife still forces the crayfish on me. I do not bother and I do not judge myself for that, she go soon return back to Europe, and I will follow my regimen perfectly. This journey is a personal game, marriage or no marriage...lol
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by goddysweb: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Quick unrelated question, boss.

Based on the allegorical story about Noah in the Bible - He and his family were the only people left on earth after the flood. The question is, how did other races come about? Black, white, Hispanic, etc.

Thanks for your time. Cc: billyonaire
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
I just ordered that today after going through one of your previous posts
It should get to me by tomorrow.

Billyonaire:
Naijadrillz

Another thing.

Buy Baking Soda, not Baking Powder, but Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar(With the Mother), The Vinegar with the mother shows its from natural source, cos some fucckers have started producing bullshiit these days. We must learn to produce these things ourselves, I produce almost everything at home here and our life is easy.
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Naijadrillz:
Billyonaire

You make it sound so simple!
Was your resolution to stop eating any animal-based product sudden the way you just put it?
Did you just wake up one morning to stop eating all that you have been eating?
Do you not think going the gradual way would be the best way to go about it?
Reason i ask is even though the determination is there opportunistic temptations could arise.
Can you enlighten me more on the kind of foods you eat?
I do appreciate your responses so far but are there not people who's got the calling specifically to fix this ?
I mean exorcist that can speak to entities and make them flee; psychics that have got the powers to know the source of a problem and fix it
Do you not think there are some people that have got this innate ability to solve problems like this even from a distance?
Apologies am just being curious.

There are people who can solve your problems, without you going through the core solution, which is self-induced, but it is always temporal. Cos there is an underlying CAUSE for the EFFECTS. So the issues always come back after a full completion of the cycle. Abi you no wan pay back karma ? But what I recommend, will make you step outside the matrix and write a new script for your life, instead of trying to ammend an existing script you were born into. Now you do not even know your Soul Mission, so what ever you do now seems to hit the rocks. There is no true happiness if you do not know your purpose in life.

I was hoping you could just obey natural laws. Stop eating other animals, cos by doing so, you are also an animal for a higher being. Dont you know what you sow is what you reap ?

As for the questions you asked, I am been searching for answers about questions of life for over 20yrs and I search daily and nightly. So, if you can not do this, then why not just find some pastors to lay their filthy hands on your head and motivate you on some placebo ?

If you want to be wealthy, to live life and not just thrive to survive, then it takes you obeying the basic laws. I am sure you know it is wrong to take a life to feed your own very life ? Right ?

Hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Honey is good. Take dairy off, take eggs off and ofcourse the crayfish with time. I personally stopped egg, but my wife still forces the crayfish on me. I do not bother and I do not judge myself for that, she go soon return back to Europe, and I will follow my regimen perfectly. This journey is a personal game, marriage or no marriage...lol

thanks.
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

There are people who can solve your problems, without you going through the core solution, which is self-induced, but it is always temporal. Cos there is an underlying CAUSE for the EFFECTS. So the issues always come back after a full completion of the cycle. Abi you no wan pay back karma ? But what I recommend, will make you step outside the matrix and write a new script for your life, instead of trying to ammend an existing script you were born into. Now you do not even know your Soul Mission, so what ever you do now seems to hit the rocks. There is no true happiness if you do not know your purpose in life.

I was hoping you could just obey natural laws. Stop eating other animals, cos by doing so, you are also an animal for a higher being. Dont you know what you sow is what you reap ?

As for the questions you asked, I am been searching for answers about questions of life for over 20yrs and I search daily and nightly. So, if you can not do this, then why not just find some pastors to lay their filthy hands on your head and motivate you on some placebo ?

If you want to be wealthy, to live life and not just thrive to survive, then it takes you obeying the basic laws. I am sure you know it is wrong to take a life to feed your own very life ? Right ?

Hahahahaha

Thanks for the prompt response
I am ready to change my diet .Its just that i havent given it a thought
Like i said if thats the price i need to pay i wont hesitate in doing
I might just need a bit of time to reconfigure my thoughts and habits
You havent told me what kind of food you eat so i can research further into this
I get the drift where you said eating other animals would make me also an animal for higher being. That kinda resonates with my thoughts. You are actually on point there!
I also think i need to know my soul mission like you rightly said.
As for the pastors am yet to see one that can confidently stand to the task. They just wanna rip you off!
I have heard of TB Joshua but never had ay close encounter with him.
I'll start making the efforts as from next week Billyonaire
Allow me eat all the remaining meats and fishes for this week!
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
goddysweb:

Quick unrelated question, boss.

Based on the allegorical story about Noah in the Bible - He and his family were the only people left on earth after the flood. The question is, how did other races come about? Black, white, Hispanic, etc.

Thanks for your time. Cc: billyonaire

We are the Human Species that survive the deluge. Yes, we are. But then locations in time and space does make the difference how we look. There have been several cataclysms after the Flood, but thankfully, one man survived. HE lived at Tanzania, and all Human DNA after 20yrs of research links all of us to that man's XY chromozomes.

As to our DNA, we are black because melanin is generated to protect us from the Sun always, the over time, we become addicted to melanin, cos it got hungry and needs Vitamin D constantly from the Sun. Those who migrated have since adapted to the cold climates and their skin does not need vitamin D anymore and they are now looking fairer.

Another reason is ET interventions, I think the ETs can not thrive under the intense heat of Africa, at least I assume so, but there are a lot of ET influences on European and American races of the Human specie.

Another reason is our consciousness, as we activate certain DNA it affects of physical looks apart from the spiritual awakening.
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Naijadrillz:

Thanks for the prompt response
I am ready to change my diet .Its just that i havent given it a thought
Like i said if thats the price i need to pay i wont hesitate in doing
I might just need a bit of time to reconfigure my thoughts and habits
You havent told me what kind of food you eat so i can research further into this
I get the drift where you said eating other animals would make me also an animal for higher being. That kinda resonates with my thoughts. You are actually on point there!
I also think i need to know my soul mission like you rightly said.
As for the pastors am yet to see one that can confidently stand to the task. They just wanna rip you off!
I have heard of TB Joshua but never had ay close encounter with him.
I'll start making the efforts as from next week Billyonaire
Allow me eat all the remaining meats and fishes for this week!

Hahahahahahahaa

With greater powers, come greater responsibilities my brother. It does take real conviction to make a real change.

You ask what I eat.

I do not eat animals or any animal product. I do not eat any food source that has preservatives. I do not drink any bottled water, I produce my own clean natural water with my RO equipments. You see, I am a practical person, I cut off what ever I kniow is not serving me and I do not think twice about it. When I say I am working on the Elixir of Life, I mean it, and I am close to getting the solution. This is my life and i put it at stake to break free from all the bullshit programming of the matrix and live a grand life as a physical expression of the Infinite Source on Earth.
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Stephanie22: 3:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Say the rosary
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by 0temSapien: 4:23am On Mar 15, 2018
The way you carry yourself matters. Your mentality matters too. If you change something about you, you will see people's attitude around you changing too.

1 Like

Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2018
0temSapien:
The way you carry yourself matters. Your mentality matters too. If you change something about you, you will see people's attitude around you changing too.

And you think i do not know all of these
How old are you pls?
Re: Answers Urgently Needed Please. by goddysweb: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Billyonaire:

We are the Human Species that survive the deluge. Yes, we are. But then locations in time and space does make the difference how we look. There have been several cataclysms after the Flood, but thankfully, one man survived. HE lived at Tanzania, and all Human DNA after 20yrs of research links all of us to that man's XY chromozomes.

As to our DNA, we are black because melanin is generated to protect us from the Sun always, the over time, we become addicted to melanin, cos it got hungry and needs Vitamin D constantly from the Sun. Those who migrated have since adapted to the cold climates and their skin does not need vitamin D anymore and they are now looking fairer.

Another reason is ET interventions, I think the ETs can not thrive under the intense heat of Africa, at least I assume so, but there are a lot of ET influences on European and American races of the Human specie.

Another reason is our consciousness, as we activate certain DNA it affects of physical looks apart from the spiritual awakening.

Wow! Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

But please, does it mean moving with people with pointed noses and thin lips to Africa; their lips will get bigger and noses will get wider and they could get super dark? You know, when you reverse this, Blacks would get pointed noses and thin lips from being in the North Pole. Please throw more lights.

CC: billyonaire

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil Passages In Scriptures - The Bible And The Ko-ran / Prayers Answereth All (in Nigeria) / Patience: The Gap Between Promise And Manifestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.