Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment (32714 Views)

Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by deji17: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ellabae:
Ok but from Anambra?

Nope!

Ndi Ofe Nmanu
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by Yoshy: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Unity19:
How is this witch hunting? The question we should ask is if he actually committed the crime. If he did, then no witch hunting whatsoever. From the evidences tendered by efcc, I am convinced that he ate our yam. The money he and his cohort stole would have restored our hospitals to world standard. So let him enjoy himself. Once he travels, then that is the end of the case.

I beg to differ, he is not guilty until it's proven in the court of law and you my friend do not have all the evidence, so keep kwayet.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nigerian politicians and drams. Mscheeeew
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ishilove:
Nigerian politicians and drams. Mscheeeew

na so

baggers. no spine whatsoever.

who knows what illnesses internet loudmouth ffk or fayose will start to pull if the FG decides its time for them to be called to account.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
deji17:

You sure Today is March 14, his case still came up last week, Wednesday March 7, 2018.
Alleged N3.2bn fraud: Banker testifies against Kalu
Mar 7 2018
The News

A Federal High Court in Lagos has adjourned the N3.2 billion fraud case against a former governor of Abia, Orji Uzor Kalu, until March 19 and March 20 for the prosecution to close its case.
siddon dey look. Nothing will come out of it. Its all media game.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by Orpe7(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Obinwenite:
Olisa metuh is seriously sick,is not a political gimmicks!. How do I know?because i was among the doctors that saw him at NAUTH.

Nigerians are sick too
Dem don make plenty people commit suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by deji17: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

siddon dey look. Nothing will come out of it. Its all media game.

Media game on a court proceedings? What is the difference between what Olosha Metuh is going through and what Orji Kalu is going through?
Both of them are in court, and the media is reporting court proceedings. The only difference is the drama that Metuh is adding to his own by feigning sickness... Coming to court in stretchers, and wheel chair. Remember he swallowed statements he wrote too.
Just the drama by Metuh.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by Mouthgag: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Obinwenite:
Olisa metuh is seriously sick,is not a political gimmicks!. How do I know?because i was among the doctors that saw him at NAUTH.
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by messenger4891: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
wait oh, the case of Dasuki of a person who disbursed the money has gone oblivion ....no court cases, no appearance .

I am sorry to say this....the northerners are fooling the rest of the geopolitical zones.

why his case hasn't been mentioned and how are we sure that he hasn't been released ,probably travelled abroad by presidential jet?
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by billyG(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
the last time stretcher, today wheelchair. tommorow.....
That shows he is improving nxt time it will b crutches.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by billyG(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
see person wey dey run his mouth like parrot instead of to eat & close mouth.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by greatman247(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Baatard if PDP regains power suddenly he will raise to his feet. What a pretence? This man should be jailed and serve as a scapegoat for others.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by afbstrategies: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mouthgag:

Shut up!

This is what happen when you skip your medication.

Hallucination kicks in and the rest is history.

We are humans not animals undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Obinwenite:
Why didn't you guys treat him at NAUTH? Or the doctors in foreign hospitals are special bred?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by brookz: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
This Man is a Confirmed Drama King.

Metuh Save the Drama and face reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
This man has used different tactics not to answer this case...

Abang was my classmate so?

Jonathan should come...really?

The judge will be bias...as per?

My back and neck...for our money?

Abeg Abang should not allow him to travel, one of the PDP ex-governors built a world class hospital with world class doctors in my lovely Akwa Ibom state...let him use it.

If UK people were stealing and embezzling money, which hospital will he attend there?

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by knnthroyales: 1:00am On Mar 15, 2018
may God have mercy on our dear country. We shouldn't have had these guys as leaders. What a pity?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by tayejay(m): 3:12am On Mar 15, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This is a case of pure witch hunting

Table go soon turn make metuh calm 2019 is around the corner, we going to compensate him with ministerial post or a juicy revenue agency.

Your Olisa is just greedy and selfish. he is not the only one involved in this saga. some others have remitted the money collected in plead bargain but Olisa will rather expose others and come up with gimmick just to avoid remittance.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by osashoshodin(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2018
When Nigeria politicians are in power embezzling n stealing money they look healthy and robust but when they live power and in EFCC net they either get sick,deformed or one disease or the oda....nemesis is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by Jethrolite(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Obinwenite:
What is the diagnosis that he suddenly can't walk and has lost major motor movement between 2015 and now. If PDP had won, would he be in this state?

I want to be without prejudice on this issue, what is his diagnosis?
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by shehuAO: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

I almost thought that you are the Wellington guy.
If he likes, let him become a cripple man, he must attend the court to face his trial. Nigerian politicians are too wicked, money meant for buying arms to tackle insurgency were shared by these looters under Col Sambo Dasuki. See problems the country is facing as a result of their misdeeds through Boko HARAM. They deserve no mercy at all, because many souls are lost as a result of their greediness.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by OlaMiki: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
instead of being foolish cant you just keep quite !!!!!
Hofbrauhaus:

Oga, the APC cheiftain Orji Uzor Kalu's case has been thrown out the window, simply because he is now an APC man....You can deceive yourself, you can pretend, you can be naive, you can be ignorant, but it doesn't change the truth...

We know the corruption war SaiBaba is fighting. We know how only members of the opposition are corrupt. We understand all these. We know..
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by OlaMiki: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
when will these flat head IPODs get sense sef ?
hadaydhollarpo:

kalu's case file wey cold don catch since

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by Assassin101: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2018
i guess d case crippled him

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by maxibee123(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2018
politicians can sick anyhow whenever dey ave court case....ahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by jojo17(f): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Tomorrow, walking stick.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2018
OlaMiki:
instead of being foolish cant you just keep quite !!!!!

Olodo!
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by thedondada(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Obinwenite:

Lol. He wasn't sick.until he was arrested. They will never let him go. He should have stayed there with you guys to continue treatment.
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by thedondada(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Coffin
Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by nonsobaba: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiWailer:
1diot.

The 400million you stole will go a long way in equiping at least 2 teaching hospitals
We in Anambra state have already offered him free to buhari to be used as a scape goat in the president's anti-corruption battle. The 400 million naira he stole would have completed the permanent site of NAUTH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment by uba1991: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Obinwenite:
useless corrupt doctor dat can do any thing for money.if i av my way ur license wud siezed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab / Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate / Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.