Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari (27261 Views)

Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by wakeupafricanyo: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
You responded have you rescued anyone , Bastarr.d?

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stop comparing yourself to your predecessor. You sound like a drowning man trying to hold on to anything to survive. Do you own thing and providence will judge you.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by LZAA: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by franudi: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why is this guy always compare himself with Jonathan?

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by MYHUBBY: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
if he like let him rescue them or not, they're his people in north and I'm less concern what northerners had pledge to use their lives to do, if they don't die of religious violence, they will die of political violence, that's their two ways of dying

my simple concern is how God we help Nigerians to unsit this oloriburuku wey dey asorock, that's my priority

if dapchi girls are release, na northerners headache not mine

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Oolawepo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Keep blaming jona till u die. Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Smony: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
buhari is d most stupid person i ever seen. he dnt also knw wat to say, very stupid n clueless bastard. he used bokon haran to win election n reward them wit so calld négociation. we all knw d truth dullard

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Dmes(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lord Pls I am begging u don't give us President like this thing again.

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by holysina(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
kiss
asksteve:
Since u always compare ur performance with dat of GEJ, it only means GEJ is the best we've had.
Baba u can never equal or surpass him in any aspect, ur party n brothers can keep deceiving u but truth is u have scared Nigeria more than any past leader.

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by samsono30: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
So this fool thinks we are foolish like him after him being the mastermind behind every show. this buhari guy thinks we are mumu like him abi, idiotic kangaroo that told Jonathan that he will make his government ungovernable is coming to open his goro teeth to tell us rubbish when we know he is the one sponsoring boko boys. may thunder locate him and fire him through WiFi in that aso rock. useless man.

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Kingspin(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Who made this man president? He lack every skill requires..

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
pantherblack:
In a bid to sound politically astute, the president has just shot himself in the foot by reducing the kidnapping incident as a show for pondits. This is the state of the nation where the president is unable to detach himself from the perceived misfortunes of the previous generaiton. Nigerians, everything can go fine, but compared to the previous guy, i'm the best, and with this faulty mental posture, nothing of substance can come from this guy.Nothing. It's what's expected, ramblings that results from inadequancy. Inept President

Abi i lie NaijaMutant, Gypsey, Shallysgirl ?
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by djacob(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
He should also tell us that he responded better than Nnamdi Azikiwe and all the past president.

Now I know this man is running out of ideas even bad one.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Kdon2: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Femiolu2000:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/abducted-schoolgirls-responded-better-jonathan-says-buhari/amp

Jonathan is the nightmare for this administration!
I swear this buhari is just incredibly clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Sagay212: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
MR MAN..YOU ARE A FRUAD. IF YOU LIKE VISIT THE HEADQUARTERS OF BOKO HARAM, YOU ARE GOING BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE IN 2019. ONLY YOUR GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS WILL BELIEVE THE RUBBISH DAPCHI SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by ollah2: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
It's now a competition. What a cursed nation and citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by AnodaIT(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
4 pages of hate speech

No one is even commending the General

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by mubeela(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I can't believe this....

Buhari is just a goat!!
u've strtd shey
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Shaev7(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
You be lizard wey dey praise yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
I have always known this is all about politics!
Oh! Nigeria my country...

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Roadmike(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Seems GEJ has become a STANDARD by which this Administration is to be measured. It all seems like Guilt feeling upon realizing that GEJ actually out perform him in all sphere and having joined other to portray him as having failed.

There is really no basis to compare the 2 administration. The simple fact that it happened again is incomprehensible and a great Minus.

Any way lets see as the event unfold after all is the Spokes person and representative of Bobo Haram.

will not be surprised when some weeks to the election the Dapchi Girls are declared released to their chief Negotiator and Spokes Person, Baba BUbu

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by wildernessVoice: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Fool!

Always competing with GEJ

The only job this idiot in aso rock and his handlers are good at is comparison with GEJ tenure. If GEJ was bad and you got elected to correct the ills of d previous govt, why then do u have to measure up with them?

To the extent that femi adeshitna now compare d number of farmers killed by Fulani terrorist during GEJ tenure to that of buhari. How low can these bastards go?

Hmmmmn...!
Nothing has changed

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by dbanjj1629(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Baba wants to score cheap political point. 2019 is around the corner. we are wiser nw sir

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Maziebuka01(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please sir go n borrow sense

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Miyachi: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
This man's failure is not so much that he took no action or that he doesn't even have an idea on how to tackle any problem Nigeria faces but the incessant comparison of his government with the former. Nigerians voted you to be different, they expected a departure from the norm. It's just now all like a broken record, same things as before, blame here, blame there while no work is being done.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by dbanjj1629(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Culin:
But this man is mad oo. Talking as if he has lost his mind.
I swear walahi

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by jerryfisher(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
temblor1:
And you were quick to opt for negotiation of their release. Is boko haram your neighbors? What an irony if you are not a terrorist yourself.
wetin b this man p

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Emanodimo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
three:
Just imagine.

The BIGGEST OPPOSITION to Buhari is/will be the millions of Nigerians who voted him in good conscience believing the narrative that he was an upright, resourceful man of integrity.

FOLKS, YOU WERE DECEIVED!

Your penance is to Marshall all that is in you and all that it takes to send him back to Daura.

This is the very least you can do.

For Nigeria and for generations unborn.

The same way we will send him packing. Shebi he won General Election make him contest president primary election, then let see how we can work it out...

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by godofuck231: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jack sparrow (PDP) vs barboosa (APC)

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by ORIGENAL(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
ORIGENAL:
Barca 3-0 chelsea
Tnks bro, that's what i predicted, chai!!!...... Odds don waste for Bet9ja
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 2:01am On Mar 15, 2018
cheesy

This is just the beginning of your sorrows.

I hope everyone here that's abusing the olodo General is aware that he has a grand plan to come back as your President by hook or crook.

The son of anger and hate must be exposed at the end of the day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal / Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria / Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.