Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

If Only You Can Predict One Game Correctly, Join Me Let Us Win Together. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Only You Can Predict One Game Correctly, Join Me Let Us Win Together. (341 Views)

Nice Predict - One Week Sure 1.30 Rollover Plan Available! / I Am A Blessed Child.. Join Me.... Lets Win . Together.,,. / 3+ Odds Lets Win Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Only You Can Predict One Game Correctly, Join Me Let Us Win Together. by lexyj123(f): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
my dear friends, we can always win together.

This forum is an invitation to the analytical minds who can at least predict the outcome of a single game.
with 5 sure odds every day at like 5k stake = 25k daily. it is worth more than ordinary employment.
If you believe it is achievable like me, join us.

Ask your self, ever since you have been trying all alone, what is your achievement?

share the burden of that long forcast.

share the burden of that time.

share the burden of that stress of looking for 200 Odds.

There is a whatsapp group i own where it will all be happening.

kindly send me a whatsapp message of interest on this number 08035305736[b][/b].

if you dont have anything to contribute, please dont apply to join.

only serious minded and focused individual wanted. thank you.
Re: If Only You Can Predict One Game Correctly, Join Me Let Us Win Together. by cinoedhunter: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Make sense

(1) (Reply)

Argentina Will Be 'lionel Messi's Team' At The World Cup, Says Jorge Sampaoli / Like It Or Not – Argentina And Barcelona Are Both Nothing Without Messi / Injured Awoniyi Ruled Out For Rest Of Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.