Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) (48567 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by tomju(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2018
After all the body enhancements et al, She is still looking like trash. Mstcheeeeew.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Look at the ugly shape. Karma even went after her fake ass. Lmao
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by Durhleepee(f): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Charly68:
This man you make me laugh oo
Man? What makes you think I'm man?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2018
There is only one tonto dikeh,any other duplicate issa odeh,
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by shineeye1: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Born again Tonto!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2018
Where's the improved version
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by Charly68: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Durhleepee:

Man? What makes you think I'm man?
OK oo don't be angry with me if you aren't !
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by delugadou(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Billyonaire:
The Jezebel is finally manifesting. I love her this way, I always knew she would recognize the spirit that powers her is the red pill, same thing powers the MFM Churches she goes to. Many will disagree, even though they have no idea about this.

Pls what is the red pill?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by sunemi(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Same here. I remember 2010 when i really liked her and her name.. Laughing at myself
midolian:
Wasted my fancy on this girl when she was new in the movie industry..To even remember how much I liked her makes me feel terrible
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by Amazinpeace(f): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Lol @ refurbished petty bossoms grin this op doesn't have joy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Can't see any refurbished difference.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2018
delugadou:

Pls what is the red pill?
I can write books on the Red and the Blue Pill. The Reptilian Illuminat Alliance wont like it, but there is nothing they can do about it. But the problem is, I will be wasting my time, cos no one cares about these stuff. They want to just find something to eat, drink and Bleep and die at old age. So, why should I waste my time, when I also have similar needs but then mine is powered by a force unseen to many of which I spend my entire adult life searching for real physical answers without the interference of the promoters of ignorance ? Even if I do that, you will only read and belief, and belief is not cool, belief is accepting what I tell as truth, because deep inside of you, there is an aspect of you that knows truth when it reads one.

But, reading and believing the truth is one good but bad thing, it makes you lazy. I champion a cause which tells people to join me in experiencing these things and seeing the world the way it is physically, and not believing what you do not see. Remember, you have 3 eyes. A pair of physical eyes that sees only 7 colors on the spectrum, but there is a third eye that is interdimensional in nature, that sees the other spectra across the bandwidths of the Universe.

Until you work, suffer, enjoy and go traumatic experience for that to open, you will never see the things I could tell you about. I am not asking you to forcefully open your third eye. There is no easy way. It is either Suffering that opens it, or the hunger for knowledge of EVERYTHING. From Carpentry to Archeology, to digital physics, the Quantum Cosmology and Robotics. WHich one do you choose ? To become a Polymath, that knows everything, aka God ?

Good news, is that there is a third option, very dangerous but easy, suffering and learning equips you to face the spirit world, but third option introduces to something you have no idea how to handle. It is opening your third eye by your intention and being ready to face what ever comes.

There is no escaping this. You either know it now and when you die you do not come back, or you will reincarnate. Yet there is a third way to do all you want without paying back and not coming back here, except if you choose to come and enjoy. And it is what I am doing. READING EVERYTHING AND EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING AS A GOD.

Do not be scared. You can go about your life not worrying about anything, just accept what ever comes to you. But if you start researching, you will informed of events before the happen daily in your life. It is not a walk in the park.

RED PILL - Powered By Reptilian Illuminati crew, this is their territory, and it is assigned to them, and they are cool in nature's books.
BLUE BILL - Promoted by Religions, but never easy to follow, Jesus said it will be simpler for a camel to go through the needle's eye....perfectionists on the extreme goodness.

Then there is THIRD FORCE - The Neutral. Represented by the Earthed wiring system, the grounding process to EArth, to diffuse all polarity and stop short-circuting, it is represented by the color GREEN, in the Universe. No wonder the Earth is GREEN and it is the Turf for survival and Success of the Third Force called DIVINITY.

You will always be pushed around if you are on the extremes of both polarities of blues and reds. But reading about this world and her matrix control system is great, but experiencing it ?

My oh my, you will be able to build rockets, cos all the entire concepts and processes comes to you directly from the Air, the Chi, the Prana, the Unified Field, what ever you wanna call it. It flows through your mind, to your brain and comes into form, physical forms as drawings, like geometries, illustrations, and so, what are you gonna do buddy.

My Time on Nairaland is gradually coming to an end, and I must make these few remarks as I count down my journey to deactivating my account and moving on to billionare dollars projects to help humanity.

A man must outgrow himself, his ego and his friends and move on to other things or he never learnt.

Have a nice day, y'all.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
These are covert signs of a serious inferiority complex and self hate. It is clear that this woman is suffering (spiritually,mentally and emotionally) internally. All this attention seeking is just a covert cry for help. It's as clear as day.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by mana123: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
TunezMediaTV:

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh now has a banging hot Hollywood body in case you've been hiding under a rock.

The mother of one traded her old body for a hot one shortly after she weaned her son King Andre, and now she has a body to be proud of.

Aside her 5million naira butt enhancement, the controversial actress has been rocking a new tiny waist, heavy backside and a pair of petty refurbished bosoms.

Check them out below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/actress-tonto-dikeh-shows-off-new-sexy.html

SHE IS STILL A MIDGET. NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY WILL CHANGE THAT
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by pally123: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
I no see well, well. What's the point in doing a body job and then hiding it with clothes. Na waste of money. Make she comot clothes make I see am well, at least, once kpa kpa embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by Lec25(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Billyonaire:
I can write books on the Red and the Blue Pill. The Reptilian Illuminat Alliance wont like it, but there is nothing they can do about it. But the problem is, I will be wasting my time, cos no one cares about these stuff. They want to just find something to eat, drink and Bleep and die at old age. So, why should I waste my time, when I also have similar needs but then mine is powered by a force unseen to many of which I spend my entire adult life searching for real physical answers without the interference of the promoters of ignorance ? Even if I do that, you will only read and belief, and belief is not cool, belief is accepting what I tell as truth, because deep inside of you, there is an aspect of you that knows truth when it reads one.

But, reading and believing the truth is one good but bad thing, it makes you lazy. I champion a cause which tells people to join me in experiencing these things and seeing the world the way it is physically, and not believing what you do not see. Remember, you have 3 eyes. A pair of physical eyes that sees only 7 colors on the spectrum, but there is a third eye that is interdimensional in nature, that sees the other spectra across the bandwidths of the Universe.

Until you work, suffer, enjoy and go traumatic experience for that to open, you will never see the things I could tell you about. I am not asking you to forcefully open your third eye. There is no easy way. It is either Suffering that opens it, or the hunger for knowledge of EVERYTHING. From Carpentry to Archeology, to digital physics, the Quantum Cosmology and Robotics. WHich one do you choose ? To become a Polymath, that knows everything, aka God ?

Good news, is that there is a third option, very dangerous but easy, suffering and learning equips you to face the spirit world, but third option introduces to something you have no idea how to handle. It is opening your third eye by your intention and being ready to face what ever comes.

There is no escaping this. You either know it now and when you die you do not come back, or you will reincarnate. Yet there is a third way to do all you want without paying back and not coming back here, except if you choose to come and enjoy. And it is what I am doing. READING EVERYTHING AND EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING AS A GOD.

Do not be scared. You can go about your life not worrying about anything, just accept what ever comes to you. But if you start researching, you will informed of events before the happen daily in your life. It is not a walk in the park.

RED PILL - Powered By Reptilian Illuminati crew, this is their territory, and it is assigned to them, and they are cool in nature's books.
BLUE BILL - Promoted by Religions, but never easy to follow, Jesus said it will be simpler for a camel to go through the needle's eye....perfectionists on the extreme goodness.

Then there is THIRD FORCE - The Neutral. Represented by the Earthed wiring system, the grounding process to EArth, to diffuse all polarity and stop short-circuting, it is represented by the color GREEN, in the Universe. No wonder the Earth is GREEN and it is the Turf for survival and Success of the Third Force called DIVINITY.

You will always be pushed around if you are on the extremes of both polarities of blues and reds. But reading about this world and her matrix control system is great, but experiencing it ?

My oh my, you will be able to build rockets, cos all the entire concepts and processes comes to you directly from the Air, the Chi, the Prana, the Unified Field, what ever you wanna call it. It flows through your mind, to your brain and comes into form, physical forms as drawings, like geometries, illustrations, and so, what are you gonna do buddy.

My Time on Nairaland is gradually coming to an end, and I must make these few remarks as I count down my journey to deactivating my account and moving on to billionare dollars projects to help humanity.

A man must outgrow himself, his ego and his friends and move on to other things or he never learnt.

Have a nice day, y'all.

Billy can one lost his immortality after gaining it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
hahah.. the beginning of the end

she should have left herself the way God created her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lec25:
Billy can one lost his immortality after gaining it.
Everyone is immortal spirit, the question is if we are all enjoying our immortal experiences, do we even know by experience that we are immortal and how to navigate our way through the matrix enjoying in happiness and peace and getting everything we want materially and spiritually ?

That is the thing. As for immortality, no single person or thing is outside our Source, but the people suffer for the lack of knowledge.

I do not think that answered your question directly, but it does answer other questions alongside the very one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
laribari:

Thanks you for the well thought out answer. I see your point ... the intention ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by duroc(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
sweetrace:

You really need to check the state of your heart.

The heart sev dy do me jibijibi
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by laribari(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

Baba you get time o!

Out of 24hrs, 10 mins to type isn't too much. I have a job in a multinational firm (by God's grace), have a wife and two kids and I still take our time to organize myself. I also give time for my kids too. So don't sound like I'm jobless, it's all abt setting priority. OK why didn't I answer you since? It's because i've been busy at work.

So Nigerians sha! Una can talk arrogantly as if someone is jobless. At least u had time to read through.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by laribari(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

Baba you get time o!

Out of 24hrs, 10 mins to type isn't too much. I have a job in a multinational firm (by God's grace), have a wife and two kids and I still take out time to organize myself, being a husband, a father and an employee. Most importantly, i give time for my kids. So don't sound like I'm jobless, it's all abt setting priority. OK why didn't I answer you since? It's because i've been busy at work.

Some Nigerians sha! Una can talk arrogantly as if someone is jobless or stupid. At least u had time to glance through or read my post.

Mtcheew
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
up till now,i am still searching for the "massive" back side.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2018
laribari:

Out of 24hrs, 10 mins to type isn't too much. I have a job in a multinational firm (by God's grace), have a wife and two kids and I still take out time to organize myself, being a husband, a father and an employee. Most importantly, i give time for my kids. So don't sound like I'm jobless, it's all abt setting priority. OK why didn't I answer you since? It's because i've been busy at work.

Some Nigerians sha! Una can talk arrogantly as if someone is jobless or stupid. At least u had time to glance through or read my post.

Mtcheew

You didn't exactly get what I meant, but then no wahala. Do have a nice day at work.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by laribari(m): 2:20am On Mar 17, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

You didn't exactly get what I meant, but then no wahala. Do have a nice day at work.

OK, no issue. I'm sure you meant it the other way around, probably I shouldn't have responded to such kind of question. I get! Regards.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by thomosmary: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2018
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) by lookyzy: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2021

Have a nice day, y'all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Okafor Flaunts His Wife's Baby Bump (photos) / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.