Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,361 members, 7,932,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (29698 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Dcholeric: 3:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Xtargold:
Funny enough,rich guys these days go for their class.....my dear aspire to be rich as well and you will eventually end up with a rich guy.
you definitely will have rich guys around not just to fvck the hole but to treat you with utmost respect ....
those other girls are for fun and rituals grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Dcholeric: 3:15am On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Only virgin ladies are allowed to chose the kind of men they want.

The non-virgins are second hand, they are loosed, they'v been used and dumped, they have no right to choose a man.

They should wait for anything that comes their way.
grin
nairaland poor ass goldiggers won't like this, they have sacrificed their pussy to every guy that has a car...grin grin
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by CHIGIM: 4:03am On Mar 16, 2018
it depends on the kind of job the bf is doing,guy
highqueen:

looolz....

yahoo guys gfs keep intimidating the ones dating a guy with decent job. .lol

one in my hostel can't carry hair for more than 1 week..grin.

and she plans marrying the guy sef.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by dimexy247(m): 4:16am On Mar 16, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
The height of delusion of the Nigerian girl

Days back, they were ranting about the use of guys. How guys have nothing to offer in a relationship. The link is below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4391404/guys-what-u-offer-woman

Another LADY is listing today the benefits of men.

capslocked
donstan18
Lalasticlala

Back to the matter

6. Ease of being used for ritual.
Since you girls want nothing but ready made gold sites, you’d be used as mining equipments

Yeye
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by 2buffagain(m): 4:46am On Mar 16, 2018
CHIGIM:
it depends on the kind of job the bf is doing,guy

Leave all these sour losers.
That sort of thinking is exactly why they will forever remain broke.
Because they keep using their own mouth to swear for their future aka "to be rich is to be evil".

God doesn't want you to be evil so....

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Spoilt4toto: 5:10am On Mar 16, 2018
cool
aDEOetREGE:
The height of delusion of the Nigerian girl

Days back, they were ranting about the use of guys. How guys have nothing to offer in a relationship. The link is below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4391404/guys-what-u-offer-woman

Another LADY is listing today the benefits of men.

capslocked
donstan18
Lalasticlala

Back to the matter

6. Ease of being used for ritual.
Since you girls want nothing but ready made gold sites, you’d be used as mining equipments

Yeye
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BoweryGirl(f): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Success is not sexually transmitted. As a lady, I'd rather get my bag of money from my own decent hustle and go home.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by jobonnairaland: 5:42am On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:

sure..always fun.
It's okay.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by drnoel: 5:43am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Every girl grows up with this bizarre dream that one day her 'prince charming' will come and sweep her off her feet in a dashing white horse. As centuries past by, the white horse has now turned into a black limousine. However, the myth of the 'Prince Charming' remains unchanged. Dating a rich man is part of every girl's dreams.

Dating a rich man comes at a cost. While you have many benefits that you can take from a guy who has plenty of cash, you will also have to adapt yourself to his rich tastes. There are also so many rules of dating a rich man. You have to be perfect lady, you should dress well all the time, you can never have a had hair day! The list is exhausting. However, there are some undeniable bonuses of being with a man who has money and power. Your life becomes simple in so many different ways. If you are a girl who likes to shop, you will be on the top of the world. If you have a taste for luxury, there is nothing he cannot buy for you.

Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy

1. Your wallet can take a vacation

When you're with a rich guy ,your own wallet can take a break from all the hard work. He will obviously not allow you to pay when he's so rich. Beside that's the gentlemanly thing to do!

2. Great tastes

Won't it be great to be with a guy who can tell the difference between Chanel and Dior. most average guys know nothing about brands but rich guys have rates that coincide with their ability to afford them.

3. Your mom will be delighted

Your family, your mom in particular will be overjoyed with your choice. That takes us back to the famous first lines from "Pride And Prejudice".It reads, 'it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of fortune must be in want of a good wife".

4. All the pampering money can buy

When your man is not short of cash, he can buy you almost anything money can buy. And rich guys usually love to pamper their ladies with gifts that are insanely expensive. New clothes, exotic vacations, name it and you've got it.

5. Your future is secured

You don't have to wait for your boyfriend to get the next promotion for him to propose. You don't need to change your job to afford a decent house together. You can marry him here and now because his future along with yours is secured.

cc; lalasticalla

written by theUpsetGirl

So u spent ur time compiling this tasteless write up? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by jobonnairaland: 5:50am On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Only virgin ladies are allowed to chose the kind of men they want.

The non-virgins are second hand, they are loosed, they'v been used and dumped, they have no right to choose a man.

They should wait for anything that comes their way.
Hahahahaha.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by lexy2014: 6:08am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
nothing justifies being broke.. go make some cool cash and get a nice lady... stop arguing with ladies on nl... spilling trash just to get likes won't make you rich..
people use their brains 2 make money but it seems u have ur "brain" in between ur legs. based on what u wrote above, its obvious u are more broke than d guys u trying 2 shame and d only time u c money is when a guy decides 2 give u something. I don't c d dignity in that
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by lexy2014: 6:09am On Mar 16, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Success is not sexually transmitted. As a lady, I'd rather get my bag of money from my own decent hustle and go home.
u sabi something
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
I want to be rich not date a rich guy.

Capisce!!!
if you grow with this mentality, your days will be long in the land the lord has given you..

grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Fkforyou(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2018
I just hope when the rich guy begin to change women like wrapper, this same OP won't come here to open thread about shaming rich men... Because that would be hypocritical and self fish of her... undecided

All rich guys deserve to be with as many women as he pleases.

After all according to the OP's logic, the reason why a guy should be rich is to be able to afford people like her.

So why would he want to limit himself to just one of her when his money can afford as many of her as possible... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2018
ameri9ja:

Au contraire. For one u don't have to worry about him spending on another woman.

What I meant is a poor man is not about the money but the mentality he's has not outlook and vision anyone can be broke after being broke is relative,if dangote has 10 million naira only we can say he's broke you and I know if we had 10 million in our account, we go happy. That's how I see it, most women say they want to date rich man, but forget to ask themselves this, will rich men want to date them if they have nothing to offer. Sorry for the epistle.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:
why would any sensible lady want to date a broke ass boy In this contemporary age..

fvkck it!!!dude work your ass up while I do same...we shall meet when you become rich..grin.

most broke boys will hate it,,but that's the truth...they will come with the consoling sermons about how they won't leave their gf who suffered with them..believe that shiit at your own peril..only 1% of them keep to it...

At least, you also wanna work ur ass up! Cool.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by lereinter(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2018
this is. funny
look at what buhari has caused
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by makydebbie(f): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2018
Gold diggers full this thread I no go lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Cutehector:
if you grow with this mentality, your days will be long in the land the lord has given you..

grin
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Dcholeric:

This kind of lady is worth a guys total financial worth...
you've a lot to contribute to a relationship because you do not reason with your pussy.
Abi.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by babatee1985(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:

yeah you will be rich..but you wanna date a poor guy when you are rich cryundecided
When you are rich, broke guys will stay away from you
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by HausaOverlord: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Buhahahha these hoes be bring new levels of shyte every day.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Ugosample(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Threads like these give "broke" Nigerian guys heart ache

That's why many of them are talking rubbish in the previous pages grin grin tongue
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by kushme: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
nothing justifies being broke.. go make some cool cash and get a nice lady... stop arguing with ladies on nl... spilling trash just to get likes won't make you rich..

Sorry, i aint giving you my money.. tongue
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Reeberry: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Lala been moving trash to FP since 1960.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

really I don't understand how they expect a lady to date a broke guy.. if they were in our shoes I bet they won't agree to date a poor guy.. poor guy that can't take on his responsibilities... in fact if any broke boy tries to stop me on the highway because of wooing ehn.. I'd slap the hell out of his face grin
no here's the hypocritical side of u ladies. obviously no rich guy is stupid enough to date a girl, spend on her and not sleep with her. when when asks for sex will u say no and walk away? don't give me that useless 'not all guys are after sex' crap o. Don't be hypocritical and answer honestly. will u not sleep with him for money to keep flowing?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Ugosample(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2018
2buffagain:
Meh. Everyone should be allowed to hope and pray.
It is natural for a woman to seek richer suitors. Guys just need to get over it.
A rich dude is like a cute woman with a big ass. Know that all the other members of the opposite sex wants in on that.
So if as a guy, you are broke, you might lose that girl to mr moneybags.
Just as if you are a girl, and you are ugly and without a sexy body, you might lose that rich man. #GetOverIt

That's just how it is. It's serious business. Why do you think women save all their money just to go suffer risk of silicon leakage by getting a boob/butt job? It sure ain't for your broke ass. She is trying to secure the attention of Mr Moneybags.

So let it be decreed as such:
If thou art male, and thou art broke...go for ugly and/or plain girls who will give you peace of mind...for the alternative, thou canst not hold.
But if thou art female, and thou art decrepit and without a pleasing female form...go for broke guys who cannot get better...for the alternative, thou canst not hold.
Amen.

Simple and short.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by seyoops4u: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Lol.. that's what you think. It might not be physical slap there're something girls can/will do that passes a physical slap.

Paradigm777:

Only on Nollywood
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Intimidation no be small o, the other one I know they use iphone8 now, babe dey talk marriage talk, e be like say dem go soon marry, I no fit marry yahooboy, Godforbid bad thing.

so you think a guy on some monthly salary,,acculumating savings will spoil you silly with Lv ,,marquin,itel x ..e.t.c or offer all the things that angrygirl posted.. yu want rich guys and yu say God4bid G boiz!!
what do gurls really want?? maybe the next generation of men wil care to know d answer..
you gurls are just lazy ass thieves n whatever una eye see in convetousness i donnt pity !!
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by crafteck(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2018
Pls we need 10 benefits of marrying a rich girl
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by socy(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Every girl grows up with this bizarre dream that one day her 'prince charming' will come and sweep her off her feet in a dashing white horse. As centuries past by, the white horse has now turned into a black limousine. However, the myth of the 'Prince Charming' remains unchanged. Dating a rich man is part of every girl's dreams.

Dating a rich man comes at a cost. While you have many benefits that you can take from a guy who has plenty of cash, you will also have to adapt yourself to his rich tastes. There are also so many rules of dating a rich man. You have to be perfect lady, you should dress well all the time, you can never have a had hair day! The list is exhausting. However, there are some undeniable bonuses of being with a man who has money and power. Your life becomes simple in so many different ways. If you are a girl who likes to shop, you will be on the top of the world. If you have a taste for luxury, there is nothing he cannot buy for you.

Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy

1. Your wallet can take a vacation

When you're with a rich guy ,your own wallet can take a break from all the hard work. He will obviously not allow you to pay when he's so rich. Beside that's the gentlemanly thing to do!

2. Great tastes

Won't it be great to be with a guy who can tell the difference between Chanel and Dior. most average guys know nothing about brands but rich guys have rates that coincide with their ability to afford them.

3. Your mom will be delighted

Your family, your mom in particular will be overjoyed with your choice. That takes us back to the famous first lines from "Pride And Prejudice".It reads, 'it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of fortune must be in want of a good wife".

4. All the pampering money can buy

When your man is not short of cash, he can buy you almost anything money can buy. And rich guys usually love to pamper their ladies with gifts that are insanely expensive. New clothes, exotic vacations, name it and you've got it.

5. Your future is secured

You don't have to wait for your boyfriend to get the next promotion for him to propose. You don't need to change your job to afford a decent house together. You can marry him here and now because his future along with yours is secured.

cc; lalasticalla

written by theUpsetGirl
keep looking for a made guy wo you go old for house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Types Of Women, Men Should Date / Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.