Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze (4394 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze Vs Osita Iheme Who Acts Better? / Kelly Leaves Actors Panting For More Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze by MsBS(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2007
The first time I saw one of these actors in a film it was not as part of a double act.

In fact I saw Osita acting by himself in Columbia Connection (terrible film with no point) and to me he was the star of the film. He was what made it enjoyable. A small boy with an old man's soul, or so I thought!

My friend later informed me that he was not a small boy but I man. I told her she must be wrong and went and looked it up to find that he was more than double the age I had thought him to be.

Next I saw the film Back from America with him playing alongside Chinedu, and it was after watching this film that I decided that I never wanted to see those two again!

First of all they seemed to be "kids" in that they were being punished by their parents and their general behviour, then the next minute chinedu is having a "thing" with Rita and she looks like she is in her late twenties - early 30's. what the hell is up with that? It made me feel sick. Were they playing the role of kids or men? It was confusing, the should have made it clear.

Has anyone seen the film "Back from America"?
I cannot begin to think what the makers were thinking, 50 Cent and Busta Rhyme? WTF?
then all the use of nicca, it was ridiculous.

I then sound out that Osita is a "singer/rapper" Did he think that awful fim would do anything
Re: Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze by Raymand(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2007
These guys are over rated! they CAN'T act and are NOT funny at all. . .
Re: Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze by MsBS(f): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2007
I think the whole double act thing is too much.
Re: Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze by PoDeep(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2007
They are the worst things on TV after Mr Ibu
and 1 more thing: why the fkuc does Amaechi Muonagor always have to be their fkuccin father each fkin time they pair the fkuc up??!!
I really don't feel those lil suckaz.
Re: Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze by PoDeep(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2007
They are the worst things on TV after Mr Ibu
and 1 more thing: why the fkuc does Amaechi Muonagor always have to be their fkuccin father each fkin time they pair the fkuc up??!!
I really don't feel those lil suckaz.

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Youtube How Do Movie Producers Make Money In Nigeria? / Baba Suwe And Latin;which Is Funnier? / Big Brother Uk: Argh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.