Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,780 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (45084 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 1:01pm On May 06, 2010
ah ah busy body u alone??

no fare no fare

im goin to sue bb for collectin all the rich men on nl

its against the law to do nl ashawo!!!!

@ the judge and jury

ITS ALL A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 1:02pm On May 06, 2010
Missy B:

BB, Na You biko!! grin

YES YOU CALLED, IS IT SATURDAY ALREADY tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2010
Busy_body:

MOTION OVERRULED angry I ONLY  HAVE 17 E-LOVERS, E-CONCUBINE, E-HUSBAND, E-BOYFRIENDS IN MY E-HAREM SO CAN'T SIT QUIETLY AND HAVE THE LIKES OF YOU STEAL MY MEAGRE COLLECTION OF MEN,MBA angry angry angry BARAWO LIKE YOU angry angry

On second thought and off the record, connect me TO JUST 4 of the men in your gold-digging e-harem, and put your case forward again for reconsideration lipsrsealed

Chei, see bribery and corruption!  angry  angry  angry

Your honour, I'm right now gold-diggingly challeneged as there are scarcity of deep-pocketed men around. I tried to dig deep into some but discoverd metal instead of gold! I assure you that as soon as I complete my men to 10, I'll make all neccesary efforts to source for the 4 you requested for!

But for now I pray thee, consider the option of striking out my name from the suit and I tell you, I just might increase it to 5 men for you!  wink
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 1:11pm On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Chei, see bribery and corruption!  angry  angry  angry

Your honour, I'm right now gold-diggingly challeneged as there are scarcity of deep-pocketed men around. I tried to dig deep into some but discoverd metal instead of gold! I assure you that as soon as I complete my men to 10, I'll make all neccesary efforts to source for the 4 you requested for!

But for now I pray thee, consider the option of striking out my name from the suit and I tell you, I just might increase it to 5 men for you!  wink

thats why u have to order my platinum detector

100% effective!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

thats why u have to order my platinum detector

100% effective!!!

Can you UPS it to me? Dont worry, I'll pay the bill! grin cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 1:16pm On May 06, 2010
thunder fire ur nyash for dia!!!

u gold diggers are worst!!

hmph!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 1:22pm On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

ah ah busy body u alone??

no fare no fare

im goin to sue bb for collectin all the rich men on nl

its against the law to do nl ashawo!!!!

@ the judge and jury

ITS ALL A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

iT IS AGAINST THE LAW, BUT I AM ABOVE THE LAW DEARIE, I AM THE LAW, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET tongue

BUT BECAUSE I HAVE PARTICULARLY ENJOYED MYSELF WITH YOUR ANTICS ON THIS THREAD, INTEL HAS IT THAT TWO MORE MEN WITH POTENTIALS ARE COMING UP THE MARKET SOON, SO I MIGHT JUST LET YOU HAVE ONE IF I AM IN A GOOD MOOD cheesy

WORD OF WARNING THOUGH, I CAN PLAY WITH ANYTHING BUT NOT MY MEN, SO BACK OFF AND HANDS OFF ALL THE MEN ON THIS THREAD, THEY ARE ALL MINE angry angry cheesy

Ujujoan:

Chei, see bribery and corruption!  angry  angry

kAI, where are the guilty parties, summon them before the Courts henceforth, bribery and corruption has to be stamped out on NL, we cannot condone such behaviour on NL, prepare the gallows, off with their head angry angry cheesy

And stop gold-diggim=ng after Londobn boys such as whitelexi with their "tontirin" (jeggings) sokotos, they sold off their gold years ago and are currently undergoing a recession and are all broke as churchrats hence the fake metals tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Ujujoan:

Can you UPS it to me? Dont worry, I'll pay the bill! grin cheesy

CLASSIC cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 1:26pm On May 06, 2010
bb ur wicked!!!! u are too wicked!!

uju no sabi spot rich bobo abeg leave am!!!!

no worries bb in fact i have to go now a real baller awaits
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 06, 2010
Busy_body:

iT IS AGAINST THE LAW, BUT I AM ABOVE THE LAW DEARIE, I AM THE LAW, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET tongue

Come who made you the judge sef angry angry angry

Infact where's the mod of this section!

[size=18pt]Thread lcoked![/size]

Seun, come and see oh, Shaz is not doing his job! angry angry tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 06, 2010
or rather

[size=18pt]moved to romance section![/size]

The mod there is my friend! tongue cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Sauron1: 1:37pm On May 06, 2010
Busy_Body don kolo!!!!
She needs 21 sex sessions with TB Joshua for spiritual cleansing!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 2:20pm On May 06, 2010
190 strolls in**

im enjoying every bit of this,

see em gurls beefing themselves!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 06, 2010
well, imho, i think platinumk should find a way to let go of this issue, no matter how painful it's been.  i doubt there's anyone on nl who isnt aware of what transpired/went wrong between you and the seeker, so i'd say mission has been accomplished.

now, maybe its just me but it does seem like there's still a lot of of emotion [ie lovingitis] between you two. I just reread the first part of this thread, and from the seeker's posts, i think he still has feelings for platinumk. Of course this isnt set in stone and i could be wrong. But some of the things he typed are very revealing.

Platinumk of course is like a book- very easy to read [at least for now]. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out she was very much in love with the seeker. All this gragra na typical woman behavior  when they feel they've been wronged.

anyway, you two should at least try to get off each other's case even if you're no longer together. As oyibos would say- amicable separation [moreso una no marry una selves]

btw plat are you dating again or what brought about this latest showdown with the seeker.

I just dont want to believe every single one of you is fooling us gbeborun nlers with all these dramas sha! shocked
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by patwhizkid(f): 2:42pm On May 06, 2010
[color=#550000][/color]
lolz
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2010
i'm just sitting here imagining what plat's reaction would be if she heard the seeker was dating someone else, maybe another nler.

the fur would fly, and that's putting it mildly. wink

and i really dont think this case is the same as those nigerians who dupe foreign women to get visas or money. It just doesnt add up. I know that's the way ayettymama, plat and others are seeing it but there's too much grey involved.

of course i stand corrected if later proved wrong oh.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by busybody20: 2:53pm On May 06, 2010
Busy_body:

[size=14pt]THE CASE FOR AND AGAINST THE PLANTIFF PLATINUM AND THE DEFENDANT THESEEKER[/size]

MOTION BEFORE THE JURY TEAM (DEBOSKY, TPIA, OMO IBO)

~ TIME FACTOR ~ Legal jurisdiction to ascertain the time Platinum squealed and to decide whether she should be absolved or deemed equally culpable/accesory to the crime/aiding and abetting . . .

~ MOTIVE OF THE PLANTIFF ~ Would there be a case if Platinum had not discovered and jumped to the conclusion that Theseeker was cheating on him with Flgators and now, Ujujoan shocked

~ THE BASIS FOR BRINGING THESEEKER TO NL COURT TO EXPOSE HIM AS A SCAMMER ~ Weighing the accusations levelled against him so far;

* Was Platinum aware that THESEEKER  was in UCLA, or did he lie about his location?

*that he is a two-timing heifer of a player (he was trifling with flgators and has now moved onto ujujoan) does this make him a scammer?/Who was he scamming?)

*the UPS saga (he lied to the plantiff that he had a prepaid account, yet how did UPS still go ahead to ship parcel without payment? Perhaps UPS should be witness summoned tongue Now does this make him a scammer?/Who was he scamming?)

*the gifts e.g $15 Aerostale shirts, etc (people help their boyfriends/girlfriends with visa applications, exchange gifts, etc does this make him a scammer?)

*the money gobshite keeps ranting about like a deranged banshee (when did PLATINUM ask THESEEKER to pay it back? What was the agreement? Was he given time to pay this back?)

*the fake bank account (not saying nothing but even Malaysia has a Fraud and Compliance Department that means to say . . .  lipsrsealed )

*the grandfather clock saga (when did Platinum notify 190 of Theseeker's alledgedly dubious intent? Again can she prove she is not an accessory to the crime?

NOTICE  WOULD BE SENT OUT TO THE TWO PARTIES INVOLVED AS WELL AS THOSE UNFORTUNATELY IMPLICATED IN THE CASE TO PREPARE THEIR DEFENCE AGAINST SATURDAY, NAMELY;

THESEEKER (THE ALLEDGED SCAM ARTIST) ~ for the jury to decide

PLATINUMNK (THE AGGRIEVED PARTY OR CRUSHED PRIDE) ~ for the jury, the aprokos and benchwarmers to decide cool
FL GATORS (THE ALLEDGED "OTHER WOMAN"wink/ UJUJOAN (THE STALKERATZO;SHE WHO IS OBSESSED WITH ALL THAT IS THESEEKER) ~ You buncha husband snatchers, were you dating anyone else at the time you were accused? Ujujoan i thought you opened that gold-digger thread in jest, so if that wasn't the case, you are gonna get a tyre round your neck for trying to cream off Whitelexi tongue

YOU PEOPLE BERRA SCRAM AND GO AND FIND PEOPLE TO DEFEND YOUR A.R.SE AND START COOKING UP STORIES FOR THE D-DAY ON SATURDAY grin

N;B;

Now, this Court would not encourage nor condone peevish, contemptuous, incorrigibly fractious, irritants such as $&*^%%, calling MISSYB blind and deaf and accusing the interviewee of being on the Defendant's side and labelling Nigerians dodgy and 419'ers, to the extent of stating that all naija women are too greedy and likes money undecided (was she dumped by a naija man for a naija lady, what does such mindnumbing silly trash talks have to do with this thread undecided oR IS SHE CORRUPT AND BENT AND TRYING TO COERCE AND INTIMIDATE AND FORCE missyb to retreat and surrender? Oh well thats a story for another day)  cool cool cool

Madam tatafo u too do  grin   grin   grin

Who left the gate opened?  undecided  grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 06, 2010
busybody [not busybody20]

i tire for your matter sha!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 06, 2010
30 pages . . . grin 3 women all in love with theseeker. I guess i shld learn how to write like him too.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:07pm On May 06, 2010
oo tpia- how is ts a special kind of scammer?? because he has fans??

pls tell me oooo

because i see what u guys are thinkin

why is platti complaining about her bf

so in ur ideals she should have been silent soo ts could go ahead scammin others too abi??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:08pm On May 06, 2010
davidylan:

30 pages . . . grin 3 women all in love with theseeker. I guess i shld learn how to write like him too.

u dont no how to write with an 'aura' of swagger?? abeg go learn ooo

ts is currently teachin classes on how to scam write brilliantly on nl
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

oo tpia- how is ts a special kind of scammer?? because he has fans??

pls tell me oooo

because i see what u guys are thinkin

why is platti complaining about her bf

so in your ideals she should have been silent soo ts could go ahead scammin others too abi??

^i did not say any [or most of] the above plz shocked
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by bawomolo(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2010
30 pages like play like play
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 06, 2010
davidylan:

which three women?

i only know of platinumk and fl gators.

ujujoan doesnt seem to be in love with him though they're friends? Gabry was also a friend-turned-enemy, for want of a better phrase.

abeg those of you with the proper 411 fill the rest of us in nah!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 06, 2010
tpia.:

i'm just sitting here imagining what plat's reaction would be if she heard the seeker was dating someone else, maybe another nler.

the fur would fly, and that's putting it mildly
. wink

and i really dont think this case is the same as those nigerians who dupe foreign women to get visas or money. It just doesnt add up. I know that's the way ayettymama, plat and others are seeing it but there's too much grey involved.

of course i stand corrected if later proved wrong oh.

lol! Why do you think she attacked me. Because one lie lie told her I was involved with TS! She just used my comment as an excuse. lol!  grin

davidylan:

Please get your story straight jor,  It's only one person who's dying for the guy. I would mention her name but I dont want another attact!  cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 06, 2010
tpia.:

which three women?

i only know of platinumk and fl gators.

ujujoan doesnt seem to be in love with him though they're friends? Gabry was also a friend-turned-enemy, for want of a better phrase.

abeg those of you with the proper 411 fill the rest of us in nah!
Thank you jare!

@ David, I hope say you no count me join the 3. I might have some feelings for one NLder, but trust me, it's not TS! wink
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2010
thats exactly what ur sayin

apparently platti is wrong for sayin anything on nl

i hope others learn from this

ur dammed if u do crucified if u dont

u just want to no what exactly happened between them

understandable- that doesnt make ts any less of a criminal, or does he have to rob a bank for u people to see it??

in fact i dunno why i came back here i sooooo done!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2010
lol uju talks to ts on phone-----nuff said!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ David, I hope say you no count me join the 3. I might have some feelings for one NLder, but trust me, it's not TS! wink

Talk true abeg! grin Its TS. Boy must be using some potent charm when he talks to these chics. I better get me some.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chic2pimp(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2010
This thread is getting sillier by the day undecided
Are peeps on NL this jobless?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

thats exactly what your sayin

i hope others learn from this

your dammed if u do crucified if u dont

u just want to no what exactly happened between them

understandable- that doesnt make ts any less of a criminal, or does he have to rob a bank for u people to see it??

in fact i dunno why i came back here i sooooo done!!

You've said this at least 20 times now.  grin Infact you have way more posts here than the protagonists.  cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 06, 2010

nobody said she's wrong for saying anything on nl.

you're misreading the situation and getting emotional.

abi you don fall for the seeker too? grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:20pm On May 06, 2010
chic2pimp:

This thread is getting sillier by the day undecided
Are peeps on NL this jobless?

triple jobless!! i need a job!!

davidylan:

You've said this at least 20 times now.  grin Infact you have way more posts here than the protagonists.  cheesy

ive said it abt nl sef!! i keep comin back!!

over and ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53)

Made In Nigeria, English / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / Practice Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.