Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Some Explanations On The Bible Contractions Thread Are Not Satisfactory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Explanations On The Bible Contractions Thread Are Not Satisfactory (294 Views)

Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused / Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations / Lies And Contractions In Quran - Follow These Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Explanations On The Bible Contractions Thread Are Not Satisfactory by Originakalokalo(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2018
Hello guys,

I wanted to respond to some contradictions raised on the thread;

RE Contradictions in the Bible...

.but the thread is too long already.

Some explanations are wonderful..while VERY FEW ARE NOT.

Those guys have done very well on that thread.

Kudos to them!!!.

I am still studying the alleged contradictions...

I will respond to the very few.. points raised.

Pls study the Bible very well.

1. Someone raised this as a contradiction'

Genesis 30 vs 39,

And when they mated in front of the white-streaked branches, they gave birth to young that were streaked, speckled, and spotted.

this is not how genetics work.

I summarise Genesis 31 vs 10 and 12.

Jacob thought he could cheat Laban and pull that trick.....He thought it worked,

It didn't.

In verse 10 and 12,

The angel of the Lord appeared to Jacob in the dream, and told him,

Young man, lift up your eyes and look,

In the dream, he saw that

ONLY THE SPECKLED RAM MATE WITH THE CATTLE.

Now, this is genetic.

In the dream, where realities take place before it is manifested,. God made Jacob to prosper by telling him that

He allowed only the Rams with spots to mate with the cattle....

that's why in the Physical, spotted cattle were born.

God is simply telling him that Genetic is not by vision, it is by parenting.

Also, the results we see, are consequences of the Spiritual world.

God was telling him, hey young man,

Don't think you have succeeded by your actions,

I made you succeed.

He said in verse 12,

"I HAVE SEEN WHAT LABAN DID TO YOU"
Re: Some Explanations On The Bible Contractions Thread Are Not Satisfactory by Originakalokalo(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
This Revelation stated above shows that,

Some text Mighty look contradictory simply because not everything was recorded in the scriptures....

Apostle John said that if all what Jesus did was written In the Bible,

The whole world will not contain the books....

So,. Let's study the Bible very well.

God bless you all.

I am still looking at the thread to offer explanations wherever it is necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Rest On Every Side / We Want These Killings To Stop, Adeboye Says In Benue / 'Pastors Who Anoint Women On Their Breasts Are Not From God' – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.