Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Bbnaija: Ifu Enada Flaunts Butt In Transparent Bikini Bottoms (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ifu Enada Flaunts Butt In Transparent Bikini Bottoms (photo) (577 Views)

BamBam, Ifu Enada And Vandora New Photos / Regina Daniels Steps Out In Transparent Outfit / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ifu Enada Flaunts Butt In Transparent Bikini Bottoms (photo) by ceoreportnaija: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2018

Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate,Ifu Enada has been basking in the euphoria of her new found fame,following her eviction from the house last week.The actress and fitness enthusiast,shared a photo of her by the pool.

Her derriere was the focus of the shot thanks to her transparent bikini bottoms .

With a N2.5m cash reward,an all expense paid trip to London courtesy of Pepsi,an investment business capital by Heritage bank,she sure has enough reasons to smile.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/15/bbnaija-ifu-enada-flaunts-butt-in-transparent-bikini-bottoms/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija: Ifu Enada Flaunts Butt In Transparent Bikini Bottoms (photo) by itspzpics(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Big girl

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma's Relationship With Kiss Daniel 100% Confirmed Despite Her Claims! / Nigerian Rapper Dies After Releasing New Song, ‘if I Die Young’ / Photos From Gov Donald Dukes Daughter Xerona And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.