Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Olamide Becomes First Music Act To Own TV Station In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Becomes First Music Act To Own TV Station In Africa (438 Views)

Kendall Jenner’s ‘secret Twin Brother’ Lands His Own TV Show / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) / Nollywood Actor Razaq Olayiwola, Ojopagogo Opens Own TV Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Becomes First Music Act To Own TV Station In Africa by mrrights: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Mr Rights
Olamide becomes first music act to own TV Station in Africa
https://mrrightsng..com.ng/2018/03/olamide-becomes-first-music-act-to-own.html

Science Student crooner, Olamide Adedeji has launched a Television Station named Voice of the Street (VOTS). The YBNL Boss is the first music act in Africa to own a TV station.

The Rapper who recently announced proposed marriage to his long time baby mama made this known via his Instagram page on Thursday, March 15, 2018, which is also his birthday.

"It's been all joy and blessings for me since I started my journey to being the man I dreamt to be. Though I had a lot of hurdles and setbacks, I kept moving because I was certain of what was inside of me. Today is another special day marking the beginning of another special year in my life and I also have the privilege of owning a T.V station that would change the face of entertainment in Africa.

"As one of the first African entrepreneurs to own a channel, I am giving out 100 decoders (PLAY TV) to the first 100 people to get to PLAY TV's premise today. Each decoder comes with a fully paid one-year subscription to say thank you for standing by me. Thank you for your love and support. We shall celebrate more greatness," The rapper who recently signed a deal with Plat Tv wrote.

Olamide also promise to give out 100 decoders to fans who can visit the Tv station head quarters in Lagos.
Re: Olamide Becomes First Music Act To Own TV Station In Africa by tobisco29(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Who epp
Re: Olamide Becomes First Music Act To Own TV Station In Africa by Dontquit: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Congrat but op it won't be anoda Tstv Jumbo promise...
Re: Olamide Becomes First Music Act To Own TV Station In Africa by mrrights: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
tobisco29:
Who epp

Lilkesh, Adekunle Gold, Viktor, Temmie Ovwasa, Davolee, Lyta, etc
Re: Olamide Becomes First Music Act To Own TV Station In Africa by mrrights: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
tobisco29:
Who epp

So, tell us, who you epp?

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets’ – Davido Declares / P’square: Six Months After The Split, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Mr. P Or Rude Boy / Bobrisky Reveals Who Is Behind His Luxury Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.