Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,480 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Rapper Olamide Launches TV Channel - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Olamide Launches TV Channel (310 Views)

Rapper Olamide’s New Baby Mama, Maria Okan Opens Up On Childbirth / Rapper Olamide At Risk Of N 3 Million Fine, One- Year Jail Term Over ‘ Wo’ Video / TRENDING!! Rapper Olamide At Risk Of N3 Million Fine, One-year Jail Term Over ‘W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Launches TV Channel by Priceless16: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2018
NEWS DIGEST – Rapper Olamide Adedeji a.ka. ‘Baddo,’ on Thursday, announced the launch of his Television Channel, `Voice Of The Streets (VOTS)’.

The launch date incidentally is the Science student crooner’s birthday and he described the station as “a birthday gift to myself.’’

He further dedicated the station to his family, especially his late mother who passed away recently, his son and his record label YBNL.

Olamide, 29, shared the news through his instagram handle @baddosneh, where he wrote, “I dedicate this television station to my late mum and dad. Thanks for letting me chase my dream.

“Also to my son Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji when I look up in the sky I ask myself why am I trying to live, if I’m just living to die, but when I look down I see the answer.
https://newsdigest.ng/entertainment/2018/03/15/olamide-launches-tv-channel/

(1) (Reply)

[song] Ice Prince X Austynobeatz – “handwork” / Kiddominant × Wizkid – Alright (mp3) / Dammy Krane Ft Sona – New In Town (prod. By Dicey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.