Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,400 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

Trying To Open Your 3rd Eye? Read This First - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trying To Open Your 3rd Eye? Read This First (494 Views)

Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE FOR FREE!! In a CHRISTIAN way!! SATAN, DEVIL KEEP OFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Open Your 3rd Eye? Read This First by Godssword1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
There is presently a mad-rush for spiritual experiences and I happened to find out that one of the most searched terms on Google these days is "how to open your third eye".

The day I first saw this, it actually caught my attention. I was compelled to find out more concerning what the third eye is about and how it lines up with Scriptures. During my research I found out that this teaching was extracted from Ancient Hindu texts (which is actually a different religion entirely). That gave me the answer I needed.

But I thought this doctrine was only propagated by the world until I happened to stumble on few videos of professed men of God (names withheld) on Youtube! These men with thousands of Youtube followers were teaching on how to open the 3rd eye and supporting their claims with Scriptures. I was really shocked!

Christians must be careful when it comes to who and what they listen to in these Last Days. Mature Christians are more safe; the ones who are new in the faith really need our prayers.

There are so many voices wearing religious cloaks and speaking today. The fact that they look religious doesn't mean they're all of God. READ MORE HERE:
https://www.purityposts.com/2018/03/the-3rd-eye-or-seers-gift.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim / Please Read If You Want To Access Supernatural/divine Blessings Today. / Allah Or Yahweh: Who Has Killed More People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.