Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Mostly For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mostly For Ladies (369 Views)

Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mostly For Ladies by Anwons(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Got to raise this issue to clear doubt and thoughts of any type. Don't ask, why?

It's about regular changing of Display Pictures (dp) on social media platforms by the female folks. I'm concentrating on female bcoz I'm a male and I have no regard if I should change my dp for over a year or not.

I really want to know if there is/are underlying factor for a lady to always change her dp like cloth, I mean, at most, in every 4 days you will see another picture.

For those that are also inquisitive to know why this post just as I want to about the frequent change of dp, it's actually about my friend whom I have raised the issue severally, yet, she will always say it's nothing.
Should I just overlook? Or could this be a way of advertising her self? Or is it just for fun? Don't get it! What could this really be?
I believe there are matured minds here that may make me have a better stand here.
Re: Mostly For Ladies by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Why are you so bothered about what your "friend" does? You sound possessive.

Changing dps is relative, while some do that for fun sake, some do it to get and sustain followers. Although I prefer being anonymous on social media but sometimes I drop pictures too. It's all for fun to me.
Re: Mostly For Ladies by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
I don't know what's funny in the op write up that's making me to laugh out over here..

see what is bothering someone this hot afternoon
Re: Mostly For Ladies by highqueen(f): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
lol
Re: Mostly For Ladies by Anwons(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
Why are you so bothered about what your "friend" does? You sound possessive.

Changing dps is relative, while some do that for fun sake, some do it to get and sustain followers. Although I prefer being anonymous on social media but sometimes I drop pictures too. It's all for fun to me.

Dear, it's about been possessive. Anyway, ur thought is gotten.
Re: Mostly For Ladies by Anwons(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I don't know what's funny in the op write up that's making me to laugh out over here..

see what is bothering someone this hot afternoon

I can imagine ur laughter. As same time, u won't really understand.
Nevertheless, good that u are laughing, maybe a comedy post.

(1) (Reply)

What ls The Real Essence For The Start Of Your Present Relationship? / My Husband Only Likes S*x Through The Anus – Woman Cries Out / Rape And It's Traumatising Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.